Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,744 members, 7,969,178 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' (41089 Views)

Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:
Yes..
Dress responsible
No tats
No funny looking hairstyle
Always have your ID cards on you
Don't hang out with funny looking peeps
Don't have any incremenating stuff in your phone
When approached by SARS.. Don't argue with them
Answer all questions being thrown at you even if it's a stupid question
cheesy
So,we should become cowards because of some misguided police officers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by joepentwo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria is nt even at the verge of collapsinq, its for mad people,.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
olas24u:

But young boys being molested are normally dressed so well
na lie... only 1 % out of 100.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:
Yes..
Dress responsible
No tats
cheesy
gbam!
This is Nigeria

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Shaev7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Share for SARS and Like for the Army's comment.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by dyemida(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the only solution to Nigeria is for every region to go it's way.total dissolution of this shit hole called "Nigeria"

Finally, I get someone who reasons like me.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by olas24u(f): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
awwfar:

Okay
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by olas24u(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
awwfar:

ok
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by phase1: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
SARS is a terrorist group that kidnaps and extort people. They are mainly cultists, murderers and ex-convicts backed by state power.

Ol boy no gree o. Fight this case with every fibre in your being. May then the buffoons in Abuja will wake up and #ENDFEDERALSARS

#Statepolice is the way to go.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by illegalking: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guy, I just pray one day you will encounter them with full force. And I pray you will be in suit that day with your phone and bible / quran.. Then your view about Nigeria police go change.. You think it's all about your personality? No, it's about their pocket. They just wanna make some cool money off Nigerians since they know we are scared of them and we have nobody to fight for us. Thank you
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by miltonchux(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy
What are you even talking about, pray you don't jam them, there are not interested in all this things you are saying here. They re only interested in implicating you and reaping you off.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Ijaya123: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy

If Nigerians are treated like this in other countries, then no moral justification to complain.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by orobs93(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the only solution to Nigeria is for every region to go it's way.total dissolution of this shit hole called "Nigeria"

it's yorubas that makes up SARS unit in the south west and southerners makes up SARS unit in the south
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by TDonald: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
So this one actually calls himself a soldier, and he is lamenting on twitter.....

if such happened to me, both the stupid Sars and even the DPO of that police station would all be dead by now

RIP to the Dead

God Punish all those Criminals called SARS

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by samuel900(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
APC GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN SILENT ON SARS ISSUE DAILY TILL THEY FINISHED EVERYONE........, WE NEED TO VOTE THEM OUT I THINK

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by soso101: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
delishpot:
They will not stop. I am sure as he is typing they are prepping for their next round. Nigeria don jagajaga tey tey!

everything don scatter scatter, poor man dey de suffer suffer, gbosa gbosa gun shot ina d air. Eedris don talk am tey tey, we no understand. now we don dey see am with our two eyes.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by enigma2007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

And release ton of Ill trained killers on the helpless citizens of the separated region? Maybe if each citizen can defend themselves then we can go our separate ways!
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by showafrica(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
FEZANGA:
Nobe Una The Force Una Self To Join Army? Who Send You To Fight For Nigerian Peace? Gatout You,. Nobody Force You Join Aboki Work, Risking Your Life On Your Own Peril. Are Dey Biafran Land The Run My Bussines, You Are There Talking Rubbish

Lol, bros Sars go find you ooo. But truth there is no place like Biafra land. Peace, fun and enjoyment land. Creative people who finds solutions to any problem. I support Buhari 2019, he is the only person that can facilitate Biafra. If to say na Buhari dey rule since 2011, we for don get Biafra by now.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
The Military needs to go ballistic on SARS, let the war games start.
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by soso101: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
FEZANGA:
Nobe Una The Force Una Self To Join Army? Who Send You To Fight For Nigerian Peace? Gatout You,. Nobody Force You Join Aboki Work, Risking Your Life On Your Own Peril. Are Dey Biafran Land The Run My Bussines, You Are There Talking Rubbish
Mumu dey smell for ur brain
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by ceedoekay: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmm this is Nigeria
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Yankee101: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is the kind of discontent that removed the military regime of Buhari. Discontent everywhere ma pipo
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by BENARI: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sarkin:
SARS is a terrorist sect like bokoharam and ipob only that they are authorized criminals and bastard terrorists.

Even in their best days their sins overshadows their good works.

I propose lynching of sars officials if they try crap anymore.

Now that you've mentioned Ipob, I hope all your problems are solved, including your dreadful poverty.

Anuofia!
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Ikpongiton: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
if this don't touch you,then you are a fulani herdsman
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy

Forget all these things you wrote here bro 99.9 percent of those SARS officers are illiterate. So if they want to hold you they will. Just last week or 2 weeks ago while I was still on holiday was just walking along the road when they accosted me. Yes bro can I help you. Then they asked what is my job I smiled. I told them . The other question was hope you no b cultist ooo, oh my God , like seriously so if I am a cultist you expect me to write it on my forehead. The other officer said Ehen why you quiet you no wan answer. Before I answered and said no. Those people would put words in your mouth and any answer you give without thinking, men you are a goner . EndSARS. I for give them small thing that day but that cult question oo mak me bounce leave them make them shoot na.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by fokoyor(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy

The day I entered SARS hand.... I was dressed, I don't kuku have tattoo or dreads, after every every this people took the 20k dey saw in my hand and threatened that if I don't start going they'll shoot me ....thats how I was legitimately robbed by the same people meant to protect me

6 Likes

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy

As in all these lists you type does not make someone a criminal.Have the sars being able to confront armed robbers in the act?

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
dyemida:

Finally, I get someone who reasons like me.
its d only solution bro,but some people would think otherwise....the funniest part is dat they will still come here in 10 years time still complaining abt the same issue we ave been facing since the creation of this shit hole......
the earlier we get done wit it the better for us all and generations unborn
Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by MarijuanaLORD: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
fergieboy:

Yes..

Dress responsible

No tats

cheesy

That means one shouldnt know their rights na and we should be dumb cos of sars

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by shomutuski(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
My advice for you is to seek vengeance, fvck it when they tell you that vegenance is for the lord... thats some bullcrap....

kill every sars, policeman you can get your hands on

1 Like

Re: Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' by skales67(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sarkin:
SARS is a terrorist sect like bokoharam and ipob only that they are authorized criminals and bastard terrorists.

Even in their best days their sins overshadows their good works.

I propose lynching of sars officials if they try crap anymore.

What sort of daftness' is this?

It is very obvious that you don't know what the word "terrorist" is! I am mot a fan of IPOB but tell me who has IPOB killed ever since they started their agitation for Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Teenager's Hand For Resisting Rape In Uganda (Photo) / US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas / EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.