Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Shoptomydoor, best place to Ship And Clear Your Cars Form USA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor, best place to Ship And Clear Your Cars Form USA (449 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor, best place to Ship And Clear Your Cars Form USA by villamba082(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Thanks shoptomydoor for the prompt delivery of the car you helped me ship from Texas. I am happy now and proud to say you guys are the best shipping company.

Your customer support was great and I loved everything about your service. It was a big risk using you guys but I must confess it was a risk that was worth it. You saved me over $400 (#144,000.00) on shipping cost and the clearing was cheaper than my friends clearing agent too.

I just supplied my customer his car today and he is surprised I delivered so fast. Watch out for more of my patronage. I also read on your website that you have 100% refund if anything happens to shipments, that is a brave one guys. No shipping company promises that, all they do is give you a token with reserved apology, so I am happy that shoptomydoor is taking the lead to show that customers are kings.

I am here to give my honest feedback and to recommend any one looking for a shipping company they can trust. USE SHOPTOMYDOOR OH. They do what they say will and in just the way they promise you that they will and of course when they say that they will.
Did I also mention that you get 21 days free storage and that you can combine and save money when you choose shoptomydoor? Yes, go to their website and read for yourself. Shoptomydoor saved my money!

Re: Shoptomydoor, best place to Ship And Clear Your Cars Form USA by showafrica(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2019
villamba082:
Thanks shoptomydoor for the prompt delivery of the car you helped me ship from Texas. I am happy now and proud to say you guys are the best shipping company.

Your customer support was great and I loved everything about your service. It was a big risk using you guys but I must confess it was a risk that was worth it. You saved me over $400 (#144,000.00) on shipping cost and the clearing was cheaper than my friends clearing agent too.

I just supplied my customer his car today and he is surprised I delivered so fast. Watch out for more of my patronage. I also read on your website that you have 100% refund if anything happens to shipments, that is a brave one guys. No shipping company promises that, all they do is give you a token with reserved apology, so I am happy that shoptomydoor is taking the lead to show that customers are kings.

I am here to give my honest feedback and to recommend any one looking for a shipping company they can trust. USE SHOPTOMYDOOR OH. They do what they say will and in just the way they promise you that they will and of course when they say that they will.
Did I also mention that you get 21 days free storage and that you can combine and save money when you choose shoptomydoor? Yes, go to their website and read for yourself. Shoptomydoor saved my money!

Bro which site you bought the car?
Re: Shoptomydoor, best place to Ship And Clear Your Cars Form USA by villamba082(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
from Copart

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Wi-fi Signal Without Any Coding Experience / Bayelsa Youth Leadership Awards/international Youth Day Concert 2018 (2nd Edit / ___________________________________________________________

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.