Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,915 members, 7,890,035 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

Thanks For The Great Shipping Service Rendered At Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thanks For The Great Shipping Service Rendered At Shoptomydoor (288 Views)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For The Great Shipping Service Rendered At Shoptomydoor by Zandywonder: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2018
ShopToMyDoor offers great shipping service, their rates are very affordable than the so called "almighty logistics companies "around. I have been using ShopToMyDoor for close to 4 years now and they have never disappointed me. Recently I bought multiple items from about 4 different online stores in the US and they helped me ship them all at once as a single package which saved me huge amounts on shipping cost. They have good customer service personals that keep me updated on the status of my shipment anytime I call in to ask. I usually make use of their Shop For Me Service, as I really don’t have time shopping online, I just tell them what they need to get for me, the specs and the model and they help me purchase the items and have them shipped to my doorstep which is truly stress free. I pray the standard you have sent for shipping items to Nigeria never drop, keep up the good work.

Re: Thanks For The Great Shipping Service Rendered At Shoptomydoor by shoppingbag: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2018
if u want amazon shopping in Pakistan then visit shoppingbag.pk site is working same as amazon Pakistan
Re: Thanks For The Great Shipping Service Rendered At Shoptomydoor by Waoomart: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Amazing Informative.
Amazon products shopping in Pakistan is a very difficult thing. We all prefer Amazon products because of its quality and standard. Many of us get dishearted after listen that Amazon products do not deliver in Pakistan. But you do not have to worry about that Amazon Shopping in Pakistan become easy through a different platform. WaooMart is one of the best platforms were you do Amazon product shopping easily. for more details visit our store:- https://waoomart.com

(1) (Reply)

New Man Writing Contest Prize 2018 – The Prize Winners / Vacancy: Female Front Desk / I Am Richer Than Aliko Dangote, Oluwo Proclaims His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.