Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Does Nairaland's Google Adsense Track Your Browsing History? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Nairaland's Google Adsense Track Your Browsing History? (705 Views)

What Does Nairaland Mean To You? / Why Does Nairaland Go To Sleep At Night? / How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Nairaland's Google Adsense Track Your Browsing History? by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2010
Why is it that when I log on Nairaland, I always get adverts related to the last google search I performed?

For example, if I look for holidays in Gambia, and I log on to Nairaland, the adverts on Nairaland would be advertising holidays in The Gambia to me.

The thing fear me o. . . . abi is Big Brother watching?
Re: Does Nairaland's Google Adsense Track Your Browsing History? by lactemps(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
Dont be afraid, read the Niaraland's Privacy Policy, to know why.
You are quite safe, no BIG Brother watching you.

Its the new innovation that google is bringing into our browsing life.
Re: Does Nairaland's Google Adsense Track Your Browsing History? by 72Morale: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ibime:
Why is it that when I log on Nairaland, I always get adverts related to the last google search I performed?

For example, if I look for holidays in Gambia, and I log on to Nairaland, the adverts on Nairaland would be advertising holidays in The Gambia to me.

The thing fear me o. . . . abi is Big Brother watching?
Oga Ibime, I sent u a pm please

(1) (Reply)

Jun. 7-13: Diddy's $360,000 Maybach Birthday Talent To Son Questioned On 'nightline' / Siasia Threatens To Quit / Bonanza! South African Visa For 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.