Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,157 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

#bbnaija Star, Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam, Says: I Have Moved On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija Star, Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam, Says: I Have Moved On (798 Views)

"Can't Believe I'm 30" - Bambam Says As She Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Star, Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam, Says: I Have Moved On by Geekgists: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2018
, his top 10 songs/artistes but most importantly was what he had to say about his relationship with former housemate Bambam.
He was asked ''Where is your love interest,or your so called love interest from the big brother house Bambam?I thought you guys were becoming like a duo brand or something?''

He said ''As for the duo brand,i dont know about that,yeah its a very good idea but we are both separate brands.I am Teddy A and she is Bambam and she is doing a lot of good things..........
He was asked again

''Are you guys still like together?''

He replies ''Next Question''
''Is that a yes,a no or a maybe''?
**It's a in between''
EOD!!

see photos; http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/07/bbnaija-star-teddy-breaks-up-with.html
Re: #bbnaija Star, Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam, Says: I Have Moved On by Bluezy13(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Some presenters can be unruly unethical in their profession.

Reason why one OAP was lamenting the other day over the unprofessional manners of approach of some his colleagues.
More reason why one artist called Skales walked out on an amateur and inept interviewer some days back.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision... / Yemi Alade – Oh My Gosh (prod. DJ Coublon) – Mp3 Download / SHOCKING!10 Nollywood Actors Who Are Also University Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.