Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad (47239 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by virago(f): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
blackgold2018:
The mother is not enough evidence. Consider the possibility she's lying to defend her favourite son or the only surviving son.

At last! someone who thinks like me
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by virago(f): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
egojeny1:

Self defence

I doubt it was self defense , the younger son was the one who at the deceased with a knife for daring to beat their mum
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by freshvine(f): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
wingmanII:

Don't talk trash. Mother is mother. You can leave the house, it's an abomination in Igbo land to insult your mum.

Kid, you're emotional i know but i'm factual
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Itzonlyme(f): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
That was self defense..he shouldn't be arrested. But it baffles me how som1 could or even think of talking back to the mother or beating her..oh what a world! My heart is broken!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by MrPRevailer(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
hammer6F:
THERE MOTHER MIGHT BE A WITCH

Is it the mother or the anonymous villager asking for more interrogation of her son?
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by virago(f): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
oruma19:
who so curseth his father or mother shall be put to death! na Bible talk am... leviticus 20:9, prov 20:20, prov 28:24. Exodus 20:12, Ephesians 6:2, Luke 18:20,Mark 10:19, Mark 7:10, Matt 15:4, Matt 19;19.... the consequence of beating ur father or mother is shortness of days on earth. The dead should rot in hell if truly he beat his mother.

S
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Barney11: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
There was a time she was contented of having only male children after all they will carry on the name angry
I wonder now undecided
Sorry ma'am.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by paramakina202: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
ARU!
Two irresposible sons.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nightmareo07: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
skales67:

Just close your eyes and imagine a Nigeria without them! Little wonder why Sanusi once said that they "Yorubas" are the problem of this country. Their hate for Igbos is so overwhelming!

As for our women, I pity those who fall for their lies!

Just look at the story that has been trending for weeks concerning the daughter of the deputy governor murdered for rituals by her boyfriend. That gives you an exposé on the mindset of the average yoruba man who believes that the only way to make it is through "killing his fellow human".

They don't believe in hard work and abuse the hardworking Igbos in the southwest hustling to earn a decent living.

I dey tell u bro.. I have been saying it for many years..that I prefer an average hausa man to this people. They are so hateful and hate u for no reason, snakes and traitors that u can't trust.

To me Hausa's are better forget about buhari he is just a devil out of many...
After Yaradua and atiku are all Hausa's and all loved igbos.

As for some igbo gals falling for them those are just few dumb ones among reasonable igbo that i gals I knw

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by richiepolymer(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Don't be too quick to judge. The deceased is not alive to share his side of the story.
This is clearly a gang up of his mum and her favorite son.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by billyG(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
D fool fought b/c of land,see how d land swallow him.Bad creation!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Olatara(f): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
virago:

Stop quoting that evil book here
Vivi do you have any personal issue with the Bible? if so why not deal with , the fact that you dont like the book, does not mean other shouldn't.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by somehow: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
lordtosan:
This will be a lot to take in for the poor woman.

Meanwhile, John has a defense in law and won't be convicted for murder. Our criminal justice system allows for self-defense against one's life. Osita probably would have killed John with the knife if John had not killed him first. No action will lie against John.
John might even be rewarded for killing such a numskull.

Mama, you will have your good son back. Just get a good lawyer. Osita deserved his death for beating and stripping you. Try not to mourn him biko. Take it you aborted him several years ago and his life was just a nightmare that you just woke up from.

Its now very easy to brand the dead one the problem since he cant defend himself in the land of the living.

The woman would rather lie on the dead son than allow both children to be off her grip.

Think sir.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by ojeffo: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Honour thine mother and thine father, that your days may be long....

Meaning: Beat your parents,..DIE INSTANTLY. SIMPLE. I SUPPORT THE DEATH OF THE IGNORAMUS BROTHER THAT BEAT HIS MOTHER
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by popsy2(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2018
You are not completely right. John had successfully dispossessed his attacker of the weapon. The attacker at that point in time had no weapon with which he could have caused grievous harm on John. You submission would have been correct if the attacker had been so armed when John defended himself. Methinks this is pure manslaughter.

lordtosan:
This will be a lot to take in for the poor woman.

Meanwhile, John has a defense in law and won't be convicted for murder. Our criminal justice system allows for self-defense against one's life. Osita probably would have killed John with the knife if John had not killed him first. No action will lie against John.
John might even be rewarded for killing such a numskull.

Mama, you will have your good son back. Just get a good lawyer. Osita deserved his death for beating and stripping you. Try not to mourn him biko. Take it you aborted him several years ago and his life was just a nightmare that you just woke up from.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Hapinex01: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bros no be only you she be him mother oh, na my mother too so no try nonsense. Dis is what i do tell my hot tempered elder brother. Well d death is good for him sha
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by EndSARS77: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
See... it's not about their mother. If these 2 brothers were at good terms with one another, things won't have ended like this. They had each other's beef right from time. I have seen cases when one brother speaks bad about another brother at the slightest provocation or when it is uncalled for. That is the same kind of beef that led to this
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by baretalk: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Awon no manners grin
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by baretalk: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
biafrans. hot blood
Mad blood.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by baretalk: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
ItsMeAboki:

In the core north, where I come from, our culture and religion, puts a mother squarely ahead of anyone (even your father); you must therefore respect and never disobey her except; if she should demand you go against the religion(Islam) - it is therefore quite shocking and disgusting to us to hear such stories of sons/daughters talking back let alone physically fighting and stripping such a highly regarded person as your own mother - drama queen or not.
You people too are mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Man Kills His Business Partner In Delta State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.