Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? (47367 Views)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Osama10(m): 4:09am On Jun 13, 2010
You mean the ones with saggy breats and ass. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Gabry(f): 4:27am On Jun 13, 2010
hbabe:

Gabry love! Go sleep ontop your man. I aim to do so henceforth, I find it warm, comfortable and reassuring.

I dont like it . Its very uncomfortable to be honest. And his body is filled with heat lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Gabry(f): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2010

Pweety, see F. Thats how u sleep on your man.

I like A and B but mostly A.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Osama10(m): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2010
I like picture E. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by madlady(f): 5:15am On Jun 13, 2010
wink

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Osama10(m): 5:20am On Jun 13, 2010
Waiting for more pics.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by madlady(f): 5:36am On Jun 13, 2010
^^^ undecided wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Pweety4me(f): 5:51am On Jun 13, 2010
Gabry:

I like A and B but mostly A.
Yes na head on chest. . .i know dat but i think d first & second pix dat madlady posted na d kinda 'laying on top of your man' these pple dey talk about. undecided

Thanx 4 d pix doe Gabs smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by honeric01(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2010
Try that on me and you'd find yourself on the bathroom floor the next door, sleep on me ko, sleep under me ni. angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Pweety4me(f): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2010
^ ;d :p
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Gabry(f): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2010
Osama10:

I like picture E. grin

LMAO!!! Me too!  grin

Madlady, that your picture is too much for sleeping ooo. . . . I think the poor guy will be dead the next morning  cry cry cry

Pweety4me:

Yes na head on chest. . .i know dat but i think d first & second pix dat madlady posted na d kinda 'laying on top of your man' these pple dey talk about. undecided

Thanx 4 d pix doe Gabs smiley

I dont think that is even called sleeping. . . . . . .  if I were the guy and the girl do hat to me, i might just break up with her the next day  embarassed lipsrsealed

honeric01:

Try that on me and you'd find yourself on the bathroom floor the next door, sleep on me ko, sleep under me ni. angry

LMAO!!! For u maybe you are suit with Picture E, G and H!  cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Pweety4me(f): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2010
Gabry:

I dont think that is even called sleeping. . . . . . .  if I were the guy and the girl do hat to me, i might just break up with her the next day  embarassed lipsrsealed

I think dis1 is cute & sexy doe i wonda if they r fully unclothed doe. . . tongue

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Gabry(f): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2010
Pweety4me:

I think dis1 is cute & sexy doe i wonda if they r fully unclothed doe. . . tongue

urghh! I dont like that cause the guy's body is always hot naaa. . . angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by honeric01(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2010
Gabry:

I pick A, [b]B [/b]and F. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2010
After sex quite understandable, there is kinda emotional bonding that occurs whilst you is lying on the mans chest after sex, another time can be when we wanna talk or just lazy around, then i lie not completely on top of him

But sleep on him, are you kidding me? why would i wanna trade a soft mattress for a hard rocky body? undecided

The dude will mistakenly fling me off his body in the middle of the night, thinking i'm some juju his villagers sent to kill him at night
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
jennykadry:

After sex quite understandable, there is kinda emotional bonding that occurs whilst you is lying on the mans chest after sex, another time can be when we wanna talk or just lazy around, then i lie not completely on top of him

But sleep on him, are you kidding me? why would i wanna trade a soft mattress for a hard rocky body? undecided

The dude will mistakenly fling me off his body in the middle of the night, thinking i'm some juju his villagers sent to kill him at night

grin grin grin Ojuju calabar
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by candylips(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2010
honeric01:

I pick A, [b]B [/b]and F. cool

are u a woman
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Druss(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2010
What is wrong with it? I am confused!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2010
at poster, lwkmd  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2010
Answer to this :

candylips:

are u a woman

Is this:

Gabry:

Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2010
odiaero:

at poster, lwkmd  grin grin grin grin
Why na? E be like say your madam dey do that to you? grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2010
Una don use here rehearse lying position finish. Una no dey answer my question angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2010
Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Travelista(f): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ OP: I actually don't like sleeping on top of him; HE is the one that pulls me in to the position. By the end of the night, we've gone from position F to A and finally wake up in C.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
Travelista:

@ OP: I actually don't like sleeping on top of him; HE is the one that pulls me in to the position. By the end of the night, we've gone from position F to A and finally wake up in C.

Do you enjoy it when he pulls you there?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Travelista(f): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
agabaI23:

Do you enjoy it when he pulls you there?

Actually, yes. The only reason I say I don't like the position is because I can't imagine anyone being comfortable falling asleep that way but he tells me he likes it! I think it's very sweet that he genuinely likes to cuddle.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by agabaI23(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
Travelista:

Actually, yes. The only reason I say I don't like the position is because I can't imagine anyone being comfortable falling asleep that way but he tells me he likes it! I think it's very sweet that he genuinely likes to cuddle.

Now comes the question, why do you like it? What does it feel like to you?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by IgboGirl(f): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
I don't know why someone of you think this is a ridiculous question undecided If you haven't done it before or don't have a clue what the poster is talking about then say so instead of labeling his question ridiculous.
Anyway, this position of sleeping is only meant for guys who have the stamina and girls who are not overweight.
I personally have done it couple of times, why? Cos I like feeling my man's hearbeat and his sweet embrace with those muscles of his smiley. It's not uncomfortable for him cos he's got the stamina. He is very fit! But it's not every night, just once in a while when we feel like it. He usually asks me to.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Travelista(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
agabaI23:

Now comes the question, why do you like it? What does it feel like to you?

IgboGirl actually beat me to it! smiley

IgboGirl:

I don't know why someone of you think this is a ridiculous question undecided If you haven't done it before or don't have a clue what the poster is talking about then say so instead of labeling his question ridiculous.
Anyway, this position of sleeping is only meant for guys who have the stamina and girls who are not overweight.
I personally have done it couple of times, why? Cos I like feeling my man's hearbeat and his sweet embrace with those muscles of his smiley. It's not uncomfortable for him cos he's got the stamina. He is very fit! But it's not every night, just once in a while when we feel like it. He usually asks me to.

When he holds me as we're about to fall asleep, I feel extremely safe.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by spicyhoney(f): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
IgboGirl:

[/quote

Ok o, we've heard. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
Gabry:

I like A and B  but mostly A.

Its picture G for me all day.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? by Pweety4me(f): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
^Lolz wat of when u get married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.