Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,867 members, 7,949,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Depression Is Killing Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Depression Is Killing Me (838 Views)

How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / Post NYSC Depression Is Real. Please Reach Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Depression Is Killing Me by PreciousCharles(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good day all,
I'm overly depressed to a point where sometimes i feel death should just take me away.. Mistakes i've made that i feel cannot be sourted out.. And it's getting late..
Note: Not every one you see smiling is happy... If you don't ask questions then you won't know.. Well here's my story..
My name is Banigo Precious Charles. I'm a student of Rivers State University (RSU). After gaining admission into the university. I ended up paying everything i was asked to pay except for my school fees. You might be asking how?? I did not have enough money for up-keep so i saw an online platform T'.w.'i.n.k.'a.s' i thought about doubling the money i had so i could get more and pay ahead before my parents do. But at the end i did not recieve payments the money i was supposed to use and pay for my fees was 35,500 and i had just 20,00 after using my last time i got nothing in return. and since theni have sweared not to invest with my last money. Atleast not while am in school. And up till when i got admission (2016) till now am unable to pay my school fees and am partly in Level 200. Sometimes i feel all hope is lost.. See below for proof of my school details.
After a sum up of both Level 100 and 200 what i need is 80,000. If i can't get this trusst me you'll hear about my death everywhere..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Depression Is Killing Me by PreciousCharles(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: How Depression Is Killing Me by babyfaceafrica: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2018
hmmm.deep..I don't understand how the first thing that comes to people in trouble mind is suicide... do you guys thing it on s easy to give life?..someone gave you life freely and you want to throw it away just like that!!!!...even people without anyone in this world are surviving....is it by force you go to school now?.. can't you drop out ,work and go later?... school is not by age...there is no latecomer!!!.... and formal education does no equate success..ask seun and buhari!!!.. you people should get hold of yourself!!..only cowards commit suicide!!!;
Re: How Depression Is Killing Me by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
hmmm.deep
Yes.... And time is running out!
Re: How Depression Is Killing Me by Oyindidi(f): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Na your family members you dey do not Nairalanders, why threaten us with your death?

You are from Bonny, go to family and friends and ask them to help you. You don't have to threaten people in a faceless forum.
Re: How Depression Is Killing Me by U1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
OP, let me start by stating it's a wrong move 'threatening' people who don't know you with your own possible suicide. Many don't care because they have their own issues as well.

The more appropriate approach would have been to simply beg for assistance. And if worse comes to worst, you shelve school for now and go learn a skill. There are many jobless graduates out there!

Don't even think about taking your life. Hell is real and is eternal, forever! You surely don't want to end there.

Peace.
Re: How Depression Is Killing Me by FaceThem: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Too Bad

(1) (Reply)

Man Replaces Hundred Of Sperm Specimen With His Own. Police Declare Him Wanted. / Final Year Delta Poly Student Dies In Auto Crash, Others Injured / Kedi Revive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.