Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video (45620 Views)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by dameddy1: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
PDP are the one distributing money, I even know of someone who just came back now from there. The money been distributed was brought to the government house Oke Aya'ba today via a helicopter which was lead by Rivers state governor (Wike).
On his arrival, he said this election is money for money while APC has also brought in some bigwings today and I believe those won't come empty handed also. So pls always try to find out the truth before commenting because PDP are the one distributing money today.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by Truthcat: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
What I don't is this, can't they get the money and still vote them out? It's your money, collect it and still vote for your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by kpolli(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

It cannot go in any other way especially since the venue for the sharing was the old government house here in Ekiti.

Does APC have access to that place while PDP is the current ruling party?

I'm not in Ekiti so I can't tell; I assume it's deserted since there's a new one. We can draw plenty conclusions from this video but I believe the journalist should sneak in there or go there, collect money and come and tell us who they told her to vote for. Because some people say it's APC video, some say PDP.... I hope those are not the only 2 parties contesting
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by positivethought: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Really? cheesy

So Sahara reporters were too dumb to ask questions right?

Same way the BBC reporter obviously asked those she interviewed and they resoundingly said PDP was bribing with 4k.

Were you deaf that you did not hear them say PDP?

Your doom na tomorrow. Wait and see grin
but the elderly woman said they were been paid to vote for fayemi,is fayemi pdp?,some of you thinks you can fool every other person,i dont blame you ,you have to earn your BMC allowance but Alc/fayemi are loosing tomorrow by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by butterflylion: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
positivethought:
but the elderly woman said they were been paid to vote for fayemi,is fayemi pdp?,some of you thinks you can fool every other person,i dont blame you ,you have to earn your BMC allowance but Alc/fayemi are loosing tomorrow by God's grace.

I am tired of repeating myself to dumbos but let me do you the favour.

1. The first old woman they interviewed clearly said she was given 4000 Naira.

2. She was asked who is she voting for. She said anybody of her choice. And then secretly said she is voting Fayemi with low voice. That clearly shows she was betraying those who gave her the money. Which means she got the money from PDP.

3. The younger woman they interviewed clearly said it is PDP who is sharing the money to them.

4. The other women who were rushing to the venue said the location is old govt house. We all know PDP is the ruling party and as such are the one to operate from govt house.

Clearly the BBC video shows PDP sharing money

The video was done by BBC pidgin service and they also transcribed the video on their website

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936

You have been educated now. God bless

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by positivethought: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Some people will watch the video from BBC a d still call it propaganda. Fayose has not paid salaries of civil servants this year but he has the money to bribe voters with 4k each. This goes to show how wicked the guy is.
They first woman silently mentioned fayemi n the other one looked over her shoulders and mention pdp,my judgement here is that the money is been share by Apc/fayemi but with advice to the recipient to implicate pdp if asked,just carefully analyse the actions of the elderly woman n the younger one to see who was been truthful,but by the special grace of God Apc/fayemi are loosing tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by somehow: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
hollywater:
I thought the first person mention Fayemi? Then the second Lady said PDP I can't see Fayose name there.

Because most dont know the name of the Pdp candidate since fayose has taken over the campaign for this puppet.

Most don't even know who eleka is.

The woman mentioned fayemi as her own prefered candidate even after collecting 4k from old govt house in ekiti which is under the control of the ruling party (PDP) in the state.

Hope you understand the video now?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by segun1987(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

The video clearly said PDP

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

The woman said fayemi. Stop this hatred please!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by butterflylion: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
segun1987:

The woman said fayemi. Stop this hatred please!

2. She was asked who is she voting for. She said anybody of her choice. And then secretly said she is voting Fayemi with low voice. That clearly shows she was betraying those who gave her the money. Which means she got the money from PDP.

3. The younger woman they interviewed clearly said it is PDP who is sharing the money to them.

4. The other women who were rushing to the venue said the location is old govt house. We all know PDP is the ruling party and as such are the one to operate from govt house.

The video was done by BBC pidgin service and they also transcribed the video on their website

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by frankzone: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Obviously because she has already collected her own 4k and didn't want anyone to hear that she would still not vote for PDP but vote for Fayemi her original choice.

She is smart. smiley
And you are evidently dumb

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by Fitz22(f): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm...we need help in niaja.
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
International media being used again like b4 in Nigerian elections.

Killings has been going on and on in Nigeria, BBC did eyes left.
Now it's election time, BBC became undercover immediately.

CNN will soon follow. It's all about the west st the end of the day and whom they chose

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by Boss347(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
laurq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4TTm_UkXk

Lalasticlala, the woman said the money was given to them by Fayemi (APC)

In government house yea?
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by fyneguy: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lol the 1st woman collected 4k from Fayose but whispered Fayemi as the person she'd vote for

I pity Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by Amalekki: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
positivethought:
You got it wrong dude.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by engineerboat(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Are you Yoruba?

The first woman was asked and she said she wants to vote Fayemi. The immediate second lady having a clear understanding of the question was quick to say they are paying them 4k and told them to vote PDP.

Them quickly told others passing to run to the old government house to collect their own.

Is the old government house under the control of APC or PDP?

use your head.

Iro e ti po ju.

Reporter: ki len se nibi (what are you doing here)
Old woman: won pin owo (they are sharing money)
Reporter: lati se kini (for what)
Old woman: lati dibo (to vote)
Reporter: fun tani (for who?)
Old woman: eni ba wun ha (anybody that pleases us)
Underground: FAYEMI, FAYEMI (Fayemi Fayemi)

Stop posting lies here.

Oniro

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by butterflylion: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2018
engineerboat:

Iro e ti po ju.

Stop posting lies here.

Oniro

Its not my fault that Fayose will be kicked out. Stop being pained. I said this earlier

by butterflylion: 11:01pm

Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by unmask: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Collect their money but sustain our democracy by voting a less violent and an academician!

Don't bring violence, demolition, destruction, death to Ekiti

Ekiti people be wise!

Once you vote in Fayemi, that is the last time you will see him one on One!
acade what? Those guys that can't run schools properly.....charity begins at home.....a good leader is not cast in stone....it is not the youth, the literate or the rich
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by mike1994reds: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Barywhyte:
Nigeria situation is a hopeless one. We are done in this part of the world. Just watch this shameful video
I cried, they've enslaved peoples destiny and even the uborns
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by OAUTemitayo: 1:13am On Jul 14, 2018
It is all over for this country. Permanently. Imagine. Nobody should come with APC or PDP argument. Both parties are bribing voters to vote them in.
I dey here dey think of wetin I go chop since afternoon.
Look like the person who cursed Nigeria had syphilis when he did so. This is so bad
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by Jaideyone(m): 1:36am On Jul 14, 2018
smellingmenses:

Your APC governor in Osun State is owing 25 months salaries.... He's benevolent I think in your dictionary
actually aregbesola is owing 20yrs of salary grin illiterate spreading lies
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by SalamRushdie: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

The video clearly said PDP

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

Liar that woman clearly said they were instructed to vote Fayemi after collecting the money
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by tomakint: 2:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
in this video, nothing like they are from pdp, pdp wasn't mentioned from the video. so find another lies and propanganda here.

Much love bro for your efforts so far on this election, you even get time to reply these human demons always wanting blood. They will definitely get their rewards. I am too sure that PDP and Eleka will carry the day in Ekiti. Useless APC and their minions behaving wildly
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by Princedapace(m): 5:26am On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

Really? cheesy

So Sahara reporters were too dumb to ask questions right?

Same way the BBC reporter obviously asked those she interviewed and they resoundingly said PDP was bribing with 4k.

Were you deaf that you did not hear them say PDP?

Your doom na tomorrow. Wait and see grin

I don't really care about this election and I am among those Nigerians who are both PDP and APC as same elements..

It is so sad that people like u are aiding these politicians to destroy Nigeria.

No problem, when they are done destroying Nigeria, e ready to air lift ur entire families to another country..

Who doesn't know that both PDP and APC share money during election?

Why try to paint PDP bad when u know, deep down your heart, that APC does same thing?

Both PDP and APC are known for this. Both Parties have money to spend.

These two set of parties have destroyed Nigeria. I have insiders in APC too who I'm close to. I even submitted a proposal thru one of the insiders to run online media campaigns for one of the candidates in south west governorship election next year.

He tells me a lot of things with fact. Both APC and PDP are useless parties.

They have destroyed the country and both are and will buy votes and both will cause havoc and both will steal votes come Saturday..
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by jumobi1(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2018
BBC has endangered those womens’ lives. Why not blur out the faces?
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by oluwole1211(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Election in Nigeria is now for the highest bidder this is because the election process that has been introduced since 2011 will be difficult for any political party to rig except where a particular aspirant is popular and no strong opposition to his candidacy so the various political party have to come up with another strategy to winning an election which is to induce the electorate with money this is due to the level of poverty in the land. The ondo state election comes to mind with a popular slogan dibo ko sebe ( meaning vote and cook soup). The electorate has forgotten that any amount you collect to vote a particular aspirant into office must be recoup back immediately he got into office.May the Almighty God heal save our country.
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by SeyeMan(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
in this video, nothing like they are from pdp, pdp wasn't mentioned from the video. so find another lies and propanganda here.

It's either you didn't watch the video at all or you are just another pathological liar like Fayose
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by SeyeMan(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2018
mavinc4u:

They mentioned both pdp and fayemi. Who is Fayemi? The one who mentioned pdp was not sure of the party sharing money. She was like may be pdp.

The second woman never said 'maybe PDP'. She just said PDP in response to the question of who she was asked to vote for.
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by SeyeMan(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2018
kpolli:

Is Fayemi the PDP candidate?
Kinda confused why people are saying it's PDP

The video is clear that money is being given at the government house. The first woman was being cautious and so said 'vote anybody wey you like.' as she was walking away, she then indicated who she would like to vote for. It's the second woman that directly answered the question of who they were asked to vote for by indicating that they were asked to vote for PDP.
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by SeyeMan(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2018
engineerboat:

Iro e ti po ju.

Stop posting lies here.

Oniro

The video is clear that money is being given at the government house.

The first woman was being cautious and so said 'vote anybody wey you like' when she was aKed who they were told to vote for. As she was walking away, she then indicated Fayemi as who she would like to vote.

It's the second woman that directly answered the question of who they were asked to vote for by indicating that they were asked to vote for PDP.
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by SeyeMan(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
goodness me APC zombie was PDP mentioned there ?

Yes, the second woman clearly mentioned PDP as the paying party which they were asked to vote for.
Re: Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video by SeyeMan(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:

The video is clear that money is being given at the government house.

The first woman was being cautious and so said 'vote anybody wey you like' when she was aKed who they were told to vote for. As she was walking away, she then indicated Fayemi as who she would like to vote.

It's the second woman that directly answered the question of who they were asked to vote for by indicating that they were asked to vote for PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Confronts INEC Official & Oyinbo Man Caught Altering Results / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.