Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Make Your Windows Genuine For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make Your Windows Genuine For Free (641 Views)

You Can Now Run Android On Your Windows PC Using Remix OS / How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop / How To Make Your Windows 7 Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Windows Genuine For Free by adebayo111: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2010
Found this on the internet and thought it will useful for peps who is finding it difficult to install window media player 11 and other updates for their windows

Make your Windows XP with Service Pack 2  genuine. I'm not sure if this works on SP3.

This procedure described below will allow you to bypass the Microsoft Genuine Validation.

I hope this is the best way to make your copy of windows xp genuine.

1. Click STARTàRUN and type ‘regedit’

2 Registry window will be opened, Then Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents\OOBETimer

…and double click on it. Then change some of the value data to ANYTHING ELSE…delete some, add some letters, I don’t care…just change it!

now close out regedit.

3) Go to start > run > “%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a” (again, dont type the quotes)

4) the activation screen will come up, click on register over telephone, then click on CHANGE PRODUCT KEY, enter in this key: JG28K-H9Q7X-BH6W4-3PDCQ-6XBFJ.

Now you can download all the updates without activating, and the Genuine Microsoft Validation will **** you No more.

Note: This works better after reformat

Or else do you want to download the cr@ck for XP,XP home,XP 2, Vista,
i am placing it in a zip folder pls download it from the below link

http://rapidshare.com/files/71090926/Crack_For_XP.rar

Source: http://www.softwarespt..com/2007/11/make-xp-genuine.html

(1) (Reply)

New Toshiba Satellite L305d For Sale / My IE Can Not Browse Instead Save Page As A File. / Can U Download A Bluetooth Software On Your Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.