Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,337 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mother Of SS2 Student Who Raped A 3-year-old Child Defends Him. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Of SS2 Student Who Raped A 3-year-old Child Defends Him. (377 Views)

Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video) / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of SS2 Student Who Raped A 3-year-old Child Defends Him. by uneeking(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
The Mother of a 15-year-old SS2 Student who raped a 3-year-old child, has been exposed by a Nigerian doctor who recounted her statement over the incident.
According to the Nigerian doctor @deekachy_md, disclosed that the mother of the SS2 student defended him by saying ‘he is just a child and doesn’t know what he is doing’.

Right here below is the Doctor's narrative of the incident;

The last time I received a slap that sound, I was in SS2. It was mum. This time my Slapper was 3. She was my patient.
I was trying to examine her ‘area’. I looked up in shock, then I met her eyes. I shivered. One act of abuse had scarred yet another. How? 

A typical clinic day. In walked She, mum and aunt. Her Shiny black skin and full natural hair caught my eye. She was 3.
Didn’t look sick at all. “Hey there happy Girl,Welcome, What brings you to the clinic today?”, I started with a smile. One that soon turned sour
What she said hit me and suddenly made me reach for my Zobo bottle. All that Glucose would come in handy. “Come again please”, I said “E rapeuru ya yesterday” (She was raped yesterday).

Silence. I looked at the Barbie. “Who did that Ma’am?” “My neighbour’s son”
“How?”

Read the rest of this traumatic story @ http://uneekomunikations.com/mother-of-ss2-student-who-raped-a-3-year-old-child-defends-him/

Re: Mother Of SS2 Student Who Raped A 3-year-old Child Defends Him. by uneeking(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
God save our children in this country. They face attacks everywhere they go.
Re: Mother Of SS2 Student Who Raped A 3-year-old Child Defends Him. by brownsugar23: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Of SS2 Student Who Raped A 3-year-old Child Defends Him. by Martinez19(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Unnecessary wordings when you could have gone straight to the point. You dey write novel? Anyways, the rapist should be punished.

(1) (Reply)

SOCIAL MEDIA DRIVES POLITICS IN CONTEMPORARY WORLD - PRINCE GBOYEGA FAMODUN / How Long Does It To Take From Making Payment To Getting Ads Approved? / Jistarena: The Website Pays You For Posting On Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.