Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks On A Fake News Circulated About Him And Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks On A Fake News Circulated About Him And Adeosun (486 Views)

Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks On A Fake News Circulated About Him And Adeosun by Slayer1914: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pastor Tunde Bakare: “The story published by some social and print media today is both cheap & sensational journalism. Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun & I arrived at the Villa at different times. We met at the corridor. She went on to see someone else in the Villa and I went into a closed door meeting with PMB alone to thank him for sending a powerful delegation to my mother's Home-going Celebration. This is the truth. The impression being created is as if she ran to me to speak to the President on her behalf. This impression is erroneous and false. I will appreciate that my side of the story is also published. Many Thanks.”
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks On A Fake News Circulated About Him And Adeosun by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2018

(1)

Ekiti Election: UK Condemns Alleged Vote Buying .... / APC Wants To Shortchange Us In Benue — Gov Ortom / BREAKING! Document Signed By Bende Monarchs To Rotate Fed. Reps Seat Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.