Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (24658 Views)

Over 1,500 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by eventsms(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Source recent final year project topics and materials for all department via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by Landkoluwaseun: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Where is Nigeria heading to
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by powerkey: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
With this ekiti election, I've seen that Afonjas are senseless and nobody's brother.

tufiakwa.
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by iamnavy1: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by lx3as(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
Where is the pic or video?
This Lere and his Boss are legendary liars.
Believe them at your peril.
Only gullible ones believe Lere and Fayose.
We now call them, 'One hour, one lie'.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by clickwtB(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin
opera1:
No problem, dey jux want to entertain dem.
They will be released after the election.
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by clickwtB(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lere Iro po/sarkin karya the spreader of falsehoood(IRO Master). undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin ;Don duty!!!
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by Blexcute12: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm dramatic governor,
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by teckmore(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
powerkey:

so terrorists are terrorising the people and this is all you can say?

APC will never win

Sorry bro. They will do the same if in that position
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by inyenejo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless PDP
. Shut that toilet mouth up......
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by blazer2018: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Although its obviously a lie, but pls enjoy it to d fullest...u were probably very happy 4 years ago when the APC machinery was grounded in Ekiti as the all security outfits were doing ur master's bidding...Iranu grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by samfrancis1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
azeez4islam:
Who counted them?
Why exactly 500?
grin grin grin
it says over 500 not 500. not a supporter of any party. me no deh queue for sun vote for bunch of robbers
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by deomelo: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
[s]
powerkey:

You are not from Ekiti state... you are from osun state.

you love Buhari? fine. that's your CHOICE.

since you prefer a TERRORIST to your own brother, ok.

You people will cry blood if the TERRORIST Islamic brotherhood APC is declared winner.....
[/s]

Wetin concern ipob terrorists with Ekiti and Osun state?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by deomelo: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
blazer2018:
Although its obviously a lie, but pls enjoy it to d fullest...u were probably very happy 4 years ago when the APC machinery was grounded in Ekiti as the all security outfits were doing ur master's bidding...Iranu grin

They come up with insane rubbish every minute because they are scared and afraid of losing...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by butterflylion: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
youseuph:

I am a civil servant in Ekiti and I am voting for Fayemi. Its better you say what you know. Forget about Fayoses media abracadabra. The last time we receive salary was on the 2nd of June and that was December salary. All of a sudden we just saw alert of 3k today with a tag EKSG stipend. Help me ask him if that is a bribe or what? Whenever I read comments here I just laugh. Especially comments from our Eastern brothers that have taken Fayose as their role model just because of their hatred for Buhari.
Fayose is a rogue and is not worth being a role model to any reasonable man.

JKF lekan si.

My brother guard your vote. No room for nonsense. We must restore our lost glory.

#RECLAIM #RECLAIM #RECLAIM

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by toxblue2411: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
fayose sharing 4k y fayemi sharing 20k... see and buy vote for fayemi tommorow
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by blazer2018: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
deomelo:

They come up with insane rubbish every minute because they are scared and afraid of losing...

grin grin grin

Don't mind them...na sympathy wey dem no go get na him dem dey look for.
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by powerkey: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
butterflylion:

Are you in Ekiti? If so, where let me confirm because I am on ground
I am in ikere
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by jibs4lv(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
waooo i post this news by myself and a energetic blogger post it on politics section. thank you very much for posting it on your blog. you will get more traffic. more blessing. well upon fg police arrest and intimidation, ekiti people will resist any form of rigging tomorrow. professor olusola eleka will win massively and convincely in landslide victory.
Like how much did you charge dis people because this your own sef don dey pass fayose own o, anyway I pray may the best man win

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by kingvicking(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

Lere can lie sha. 500 people arrested. Where will they keep them?

Just 500 at a go.

By tomorrow Lere will see just how deep in trouble his lies have gotten him.

don't think the news is true though

but 30,000 police men we deployed to Ekiti, do u think it will be difficult to restrain 500 men?

3 local government chairman arrested, one resisted arrest (Irepodun LGA, with the intervention f the youths in his community)

PDP deputy governorship candidate (Deji) was arrested on Thursday evening at his house, heard he has been released though, but yet to come back home.

polities is just a game of do or die in this part of the world.

I wish people can just ignore APC & PDP and simply vote for someone else.
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by uba1991: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2018
kingvicking:

don't think the news is true though

but 30,000 police men we deployed to Ekiti, do u think it will be difficult to restrain 500 men?

3 local government chairman arrested, one resisted arrest (Irepodun LGA, with the intervention f the youths in his community)

PDP deputy governorship candidate (Deji) was arrested on Thursday evening at his house, heard he has been released though, but yet to come back home.

polities is just a game of do or die in this part of the world.

I wish people can just ignore APC & PDP and simply vote for someone else.
wia did u get ur information? from radio biafra abi?
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by fuke(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-iatd2YFFZ9k/W0juqzwLtLI/AAAAAAAAnzs/TDEjTQQqvpAY4Qqpa4gc0FC7hBIQs5isQCLcBGAs/s640/Fayose-Fayemi.jpg[/img]

The siege on Ekiti State by the APC desperadoes willing to take the State by force has continued, with more than 500 PDP supporters arrested across the State by the APC policemen.

People holding as little as N2,000 are being arrested for holding cash and some of them are being accused of armed robbery and stealing.

However, we wish to tell Nigerians that Ekiti people are resolutely behind the PDP and its candidate, Prof Kolapo Olusola and we are sure of of wining the election, except INEC decided to just allocate figures to the APC.

We therefore urge Ekiti people not to be intimidated by the army of occupation laying siege on the State presently.

Ekiti people will triumph.

Lere Olayinka

Director of Media and Publicity

Kolapo Olusola Campaign Organisation

July 13, 2018
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yKDtIGQDj9g/W0jvupg46QI/AAAAAAAAnz4/SWZDF_KjG7YgKc4PgIw09sVK1DNnxQ-qwCLcBGAs/s640/7409241_2018713183455_jpegaf1d3d74f4c296699b01979fa348df7d.JPG[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2018/07/ekiti-under-siege-over-500-pdp.html

Therr is no seige anywhere.
I amin Efon Alaaye a strong hold of PDP where
Director of Campaign of PDP comes from not
a person has been arrested.

Lere should shyt his trap
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by lordess(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

Lere can lie sha. 500 people arrested. Where will they keep them?

Just 500 at a go.

By tomorrow Lere will see just how deep in trouble his lies have gotten him.

It's not a lie.
In Efon-Alaaye, Ekiti state, mobile policemen invaded a pdp chieftain's house. They've been looking around to seriously arrest him. And not just him alone, 8 other people belonging to pdp here in efon are strongly sought for to be arrested.

In fact, some apc staunch youths in efon-alaaye are now supporting pdp.

So, what lere is saying is factually correct.
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by lordess(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2018
fuke:

Therr is no seige anywhere.
I amin Efon Alaaye a strong hold of PDP where
Director of Campaign of PDP comes from not
a person has been arrested.

Lere should shyt his trap

I was at my pastor's place at oniyo area of efon alaaye and just opposite my pastor's residence were mobile policemen both on the fence of a pdp chieftain. They are seriously looking for the young man to arrest him.

Nb: i don't know the man's name but my pastor's wife told me that the man these guys are seeking to arrest is a pdp chieftain... He has strong interest to become the house of assembly speaker of ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by youseuph(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2018
powerkey:

You are not from Ekiti state... you are from osun state.

you love Buhari? fine. that's your CHOICE.

since you prefer a TERRORIST to your own brother, ok.

You people will cry blood if the TERRORIST Islamic brotherhood APC is declared winner.....

Where exactly have I told you am from Ekiti. Ekiti pays my salary, so I have an enormous stake in whatever is happening there. Al
Re: Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka by Justinah4real(f): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
Where is the pic or video?
This Lere and his Boss are legendary liars.
Believe them at your peril.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar / Mele Kyari, NNPC MD, Not Fired

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.