Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi (13957 Views)

BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa / Ibeto Cement Firm Set For Listing In US Stock Market / Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by mgbadike81: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
horsepower101:

That Ibeto NYSE listing was his biggest business move ever.

This was why dangote got desperate and started opening warehouse in the East. The same east he was avoiding for years. His biggest market is the east now when you consider all the construction going on.

He opened one in Asaba last year and hurriedly opened the one Owerri on this year.
you forgot the one he opened at Onitsha.
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Dottore: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
Dangote will fight you to the last drop.
Too bad but sad truth. The way DSTV fought Tstv and others
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by BESTEAGLE: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
thank God that my hometown will feel the breathe of new development. God bless Effium, God bless Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by AWOLOWO10: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
IsaAbubakar:
Igbos again?

well as a sheikh i think I'll marry my second wife from igbo

they're the greatest tribe in Africa followed by us the northerners

kiss the truth
may God bless you for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Jethrolite(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
horsepower101:

This was why dangote got desperate and started opening warehouse in the East. The same east he was avoiding for years. His biggest market is the east now when you consider all the construction going on.

He opened one in Asaba last year and hurriedly opened the one Owerri on this year.
Una go just hold phone de assume.
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by OfficialAPCNig: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good luck to Ibeto.
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
we need others, we can't survive alone.

I buy from you, you buy from me.

Instead of enemies make friends.
why not
Israel survives alone

1 Like

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Now, you are the one who is wrong. How does the Biafran war that was fought almost 50 years ago or the possibility of Igbos leaving Nigeria someday be the reason why Dangote or others don't invest in the East!? Does that even make sense to you? Let's even assume that we get Biafra today or tomorrow, do you believe that the Biafran government would confiscate the investment of foreigners?? Who does that?? This same Dangote has investments in far away countries like Ethiopia, Senegal and South Africa, now ask yourself, have those countries seized or ever threatened to seize his investments?? Nna let's stop deceiving ourselves and think deeply. These guys hate you and simply do not want to contribute to your growth in any way!!
igbos do. ordinary land they refuse to sell to foreigners and I'd they do they collect it back with Omo onile thugs .who will invest in that kind of place
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by NavalObi37: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Igbos again?
well as a sheikh i think I'll marry my second wife from igbo
they're the greatest tribe in Africa followed by us the northerners
kiss the truth
WELL SPOKEN!!!
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Lipscomb(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
shocked I tell you.
Dottore:

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Lipscomb(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
shocked I tell you.
Dottore:

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
cjrane:

Dangote has NEVER been a friend of the Igbos. Although Igbos are a huge part of his customer base. It has not stopped him from acting with the typical hatred of a Fulani man towards anything Igbo.

The hatred towards Igbo is worse when they see any type of progress in the East. They took ALL the federal projects

name them

, Federal jobs,

name them

Federal Civil service,

you have highest number of civil servants

and all economic enablers, like sea ports, yet they are not happy.

is it not you ppl that harass investors at your ports.

The worst is that they target innocent hard working people to try and kill their business simply because they are Igbo.

how

See what DANGOTE did to IBETO
what did he do?
competition
ibeto not serious

and what GT bank is trying to do to INNOSON.

why didn't he pay back his loans

They ban Igbo companies at the flimsiest excuses.

so fake murdering drugs are flimsy excuses

Yet, somebody like DANGOTE who will not build even a hurt in the entire SE is selling most of his cement to Igbos? Why can't Igbos buy other brands to protest the evil actions of these people against Igbo people?

which brand
why must you buy
why can't you produce
yet beefing those that do

Why are we always distracted from doing what we must to boycott these people trying so hard to impoverish us?

are you willing to build mud house or buy substandard cement

I am hoping contractors and other home owners try to buy cement from other companies and NOT Dangote.

how can you buy what is unavailable

If IBETO did what Dangote did, the Emirs will issue a Fatua that anyone selling his cement or products in northern Nigeria be attacked by the youths of the area.

We should start thinking seriously and sanction anyone that plots the destruction of Ndigbo NOT GIVING THEM CHIEFTAINCY TITLES !

your leaders that don't know more than money

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/What-Crime-Did-lbeto-Commit--H/what-crime-did-lbeto-commit--his-crime-is-being-an-igboman.html

https://www.naija.ng/2279.html#46308

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

The Jews buy Jews n hire Jews, it helped them greatly.

Dangote refused to make any investment in the east for over 3 decades now. We'd rather buy cheaper cement made in our backyard by an Igbo man than to buy dangote cement that is more expensive will less quality.

I don't become ur enemy because I choose to buy cement from my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by AustineE1: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Now, you are the one who is wrong. How does the Biafran war that was fought almost 50 years ago or the possibility of Igbos leaving Nigeria someday be the reason why Dangote or others don't invest in the East!? Does that even make sense to you? Let's even assume that we get Biafra today or tomorrow, do you believe that the Biafran government would confiscate the investment of foreigners?? Who does that?? This same Dangote has investments in far away countries like Ethiopia, Senegal and South Africa, now ask yourself, have those countries seized or ever threatened to seize his investments?? Nna let's stop deceiving ourselves and think deeply. These guys hate you and simply do not want to contribute to your growth in any way!!
nwanne get the point,am not justifying any stupid or whatever reason given by others not to invest in the East,am only making note of the fact that like the Chinese,Jews and Indians,that igbos are very enterprising and regardless of others not investing in the East,that we should be open to competition from enterprenuers/monopolist like Dangote,which makes us better.
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Each time I heard about Ibeto and opening of cement factory in Ebonyi state my heart always leap for joy because so many opportunities will be available for our youths.
Ebonyi state has so many mineral resources in different locations but lack manpower to handle them.
God knows that I have never touched Dangote cement because my engineer told me that the cement is very hot, so Unicem is my best bet waiting for Ibeto to arrive.

1 Like

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
this is what we want in eastern Nigeria... I'm sure they're more mineral deposits in east.. our people should come back home to invest

bye bye to dangote cement in the east

your last statement is not the best way to reason
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

exactly

1 Like

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Ugosample(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
horsepower101:

This is not the nest way to reason

It's not we vs them

Let dangote do his thing and Ibeto do his.

The truth is that dangote is the market leader for now, and it's not changing soon.
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Ugosample(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
AustineE1:

No you are wrong,we know other Nigerians are so scared to invest in the East since after the civil war and they believe Igbos may leave some day. You see we igbos invest everywhere because like the chinese,Jews,indians we are very enterprising however Dangote has the right to sell his products in the East as we do elsewhere but i can assure you that Ibeto being an Igboman will give him a run for his money.We are capitalist in nature so we need competition from the likes of Dangote,it makes you better and it drives the desire to succed in you.
I respect every ambitious and good enterprenuer,i respect Dangote,i respect Ibeto,let the competition go on.

good
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
cjrane:

Dangote has NEVER been a friend of the Igbos. Although Igbos are a huge part of his customer base. It has not stopped him from acting with the typical hatred of a Fulani man towards anything Igbo.

The hatred towards Igbo is worse when they see any type of progress in the East. They took ALL the federal projects, Federal jobs, Federal Civil service, and all economic enablers, like sea ports, yet they are not happy.

The worst is that they target innocent hard working people to try and kill their business simply because they are Igbo. See what DANGOTE did to IBETO and what GT bank is trying to do to INNOSON. They ban Igbo companies at the flimsiest excuses.

Yet, somebody like DANGOTE who will not build even a hurt in the entire SE is selling most of his cement to Igbos? Why can't Igbos buy other brands to protest the evil actions of these people against Igbo people? Why are we always distracted from doing what we must to boycott these people trying so hard to impoverish us?

I am hoping contractors and other home owners try to buy cement from other companies and NOT Dangote. If IBETO did what Dangote did, the Emirs will issue a Fatua that anyone selling his cement or products in northern Nigeria be attacked by the youths of the area.

We should start thinking seriously and sanction anyone that plots the destruction of Ndigbo NOT GIVING THEM CHIEFTAINCY TITLES !

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/What-Crime-Did-lbeto-Commit--H/what-crime-did-lbeto-commit--his-crime-is-being-an-igboman.html

https://www.naija.ng/2279.html#46308

What kind of reasoning is this undecided
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Ugosample(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Dangote refused to make any investment in the east for over 3 decades now. We'd rather buy cheaper cement made in our backyard by an Igbo man than to buy dangote cement that is more expensive will less quality.

they don't buy ONLY JEWS and they do not hire ONLY JEWS

Jewish folk are minority I think you know
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ugosample:

they don't buy ONLY JEWS and they do not hire ONLY JEWS

Jewish folk are minority I think you know

There are around 25 - 30 million Jews worldwide, They buy only Jews, hire only Jews, invest in only Jews.

The only thing they can buy are the things no Jewish person sells.

I can't be in Enugu state n then ignore solid products of A cement factory in Ebonyi state owned by an Igbo man n start buying from someone who for over 30 years of doing cement business never cared to invest in my region (And his cement is even the lowest quality).

3 Likes

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by hisgrace090: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Dangote went to Enugu to revive nkalagu cement we shouted he want to seize our property, he went to arochuku on a discovery of lime stone there, we shouted the same thing , what else do you want from him?

Onye na eme ebere ka agemere ebere.
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by hisgrace090: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
why not
Israel survives alone

Can you withstand Israeli daily war do to many enemies?

Matakwa na onye obu so ya toro a to!
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Tundeobama(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There are around 25 - 30 million Jews worldwide, They buy only Jews, hire only Jews, invest in only Jews.

The only thing they can buy are the things no Jewish person sells.

I can't be in Enugu state n then ignore solid products of A cement factory in Ebonyi state owned by an Igbo man n start buying from someone who for over 30 years of doing cement business never cared to invest in my region (And his cement is even the lowest quality).
will your purchase of few bags of cement affect dangote elephant cement a major competitor still dangote is the richest black man.if you like buy other state and nation are buying.why the noise.how many industry do your people hv in kano only shop and hotel why the noise.
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by omoelerin1: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ugosample:

What kind of reasoning is this undecided
It irritates me, walahi
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Petdagr8t(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wow! and finally it becomes a reality, to God be the glory
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Uceey17(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ebonyi is on the rise...Long live Ebonyi State! Long live the South East!!Long live fed. republic of Biafra.#Igbokwenu!Ebonyi is on the rise...Long live Ebonyi State! Long live the South East!!Long live fed. republic of Biafra.#Igbokwenu!Ebonyi is on the rise...Long live Ebonyi State! Long live the South East!!Long live fed. republic of Biafra.#Igbokwenu!
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by mybestlove(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ibeto please speeden up the project. I don't want to give my Money to Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by mavinc4u(f): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Dangote is a Shylock businessman who uses government to fight competitors but this time around he would be fighting 50 million Igbos just the way we fought the war for Innoson when GTbank wanted to use government to cheat the car maker. Igbos won't suffer fools gladly anymore!!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

Can you withstand Israeli daily war do to many enemies?

Matakwa na onye obu so ya toro a to!
we don't fight with anyone. that is your prerogative
Re: Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

Dangote went to Enugu to revive nkalagu cement we shouted he want to seize our property, he went to arochuku on a discovery of lime stone there, we shouted the same thing , what else do you want from him?

Onye na eme ebere ka agemere ebere.

See this one!! Ebee ka isi maputa

Pls don't dive into issues that u have a zero knowledge about. Dangote fiercely declared interest in Nkalagu cement plant wen ibeto started the process of purchasing it. Dangote paid unprecedented bribes across board to secure that cement depot n abandon it, He was just there to kill the competition n nothing more.
Even wen he lost the place to ibeto, He still bribed pockets of nkalagu youth members in community opposition to distrupt n destroy anything that they can to make sure that plant never comes on-board.

Don't even go there, We the people in the know who are on ground already knew what was happening, It was a long saga which ibeto later won.

Dangote has made investments of over 4 billion dollars building Massive cement processing plants in other African Countries n yet had a zero dollar investment in the SE n made no single attempt to invest until his competitor made moves to secure Nkalagu cement depot. dangotes first n only investment in the SE was a shopping mall he built in onitsha a few years ago.

We know them, We know their plans.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds / Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / Jaiz Islamic Bank Finally Starts In Kano, Kaduna, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.