Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,124 members, 7,925,527 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

All You Need To Know About An Android TV Box - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All You Need To Know About An Android TV Box (327 Views)

*SOLD*Mi TV Box S/Stick: Android TV Channels Streaming Device Available / V88 Pro Android TV Box For Sale / Android TV Box (watch IPTV And Dstv Free). Mobile And TV Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About An Android TV Box by ezugov2008(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Android TV boxes are not very common in Nigerian homes, very few people even know about them. This is majorly due to the high cost or the erratic nature of the internet access within Nigeria.

With an Android TV Box you can watch virtually anything. Be it soccer, movies, Tv show, music videos, animal shows, etc. You can watch anything

I remember when one of my friend told me he uses an Android TV box in his house instead of the normal decoders (DSTV, Startimes, Kwese TV, GOTV etc) people use. I was at a loss because I didn’t know what an Android TV box was then.

I later discovered that, an Android TV Box is simply a TV box running the android operating system (OS)

Read More Here =>http://techblogspot.com/android-tv-box-101/

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 8:Powerful Release From Nokia / I Need $20 Itunes Card / String PV Inverter 3400W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.