Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,464 members, 7,978,508 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

“i’m Tired Of Using A Vibrator, I Need A Actual D*ck”- Comedienne, Wofai Fada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Tired Of Using A Vibrator, I Need A Actual D*ck”- Comedienne, Wofai Fada (736 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Tired Of Using A Vibrator, I Need A Actual D*ck”- Comedienne, Wofai Fada by indulge01: 12:31am On Jul 14, 2018
So some followers on a page on Instagram were asked to keep a thread going on a particular post where you don’t like what happens when that particular thing is supposed to happen… does that make any sense? pfft

Yeah well, Nigerian comedienne, Wofai Fada got in on the post and gave her version of it and yoooooo! It was quite revealing – according to Wofai, she says she’s tired of using a vibrator when she wants the actual thing.

I don’t think explaining it in my own way could make you understand, I’d rather you see for yourself and know what I’m talking about…

SEE HER POST HERE - http://www./2018/07/im-tired-of-using-a-vibrator-i-need-a-actual-dck-comedienne-wofai-fada-cries-out.html

Re: “i’m Tired Of Using A Vibrator, I Need A Actual D*ck”- Comedienne, Wofai Fada by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2018
grin

Oh ok.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Tired Of Using A Vibrator, I Need A Actual D*ck”- Comedienne, Wofai Fada by uboma(m): 3:31am On Jul 14, 2018
She's finally seen the light.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Own & Psqaure's Choreographer On His Birthday (Pics) / SEX Cannot Keep A Man- Busayomi Amoran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.