Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,528 members, 7,926,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

5 Highly Rated Educational Apps For Android Users In 2018. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / 5 Highly Rated Educational Apps For Android Users In 2018. (287 Views)

Get Your Educational Website And Others For As Low As 30k Live At Yemlat!!! / ISM Adonai University,cotonou,benin Republic. | 2018/2019 Admission Update. / Be A CISA In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Highly Rated Educational Apps For Android Users In 2018. by Wetechshout: 1:52am On Jul 14, 2018
Are you looking for apps that could fill in the space of a classroom or book?.

Well, you've got some here.

Whether you are a commercial student, an art's or science's.

Your share is here.....

Gone are those where you and I need to go to classroom to learn.

But nowadays, your class, book and even classmate are right on your hand.

Of course, your phone.....

There are tons of online platforms where you can learn and read books...

But in here, I didn't get the tons, but I gat the ones that stand out.

Have got for you, high rated education apps or you could say the top rated education apps out there.

Some of these apps are targeted to people with specific interest like coding app which is targeted only to those that are interested in programming.

But there are still those that mixes everything.

Check them out here in full and great detail..

https://www.wetechshout.com/2018/07/5-high-rated-educational-apps-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Finally, ASUU Strike To End As Union Reaches Deal With FG / Teachers, Creche Attendants Needed / Check Our Products For Your School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.