Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Does It Mean To Be Vulnerable? 13 Ways You Can Open Up More… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Be Vulnerable? 13 Ways You Can Open Up More… (297 Views)

Why Do Women Allow Themselves To Be Vulnerable Around Me? / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Vulnerable? 13 Ways You Can Open Up More… by DAVIDAZ: 3:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Has your partner told you you should ‘open up more’ or ‘be more vulnerable.’ What does it mean to be vulnerable? Better yet, how can you be vulnerable?

Ever wondered what does it mean to be vulnerable? I mean, what is it actually?! Let’s get one thing straight, we’re naturally designed to not be vulnerable. Vulnerability is usually seen as a weakness. Hence, why people that like you ghost you or act hot and cold. Of course, they’re assholes, but they also prevent themselves from becoming vulnerable in hopes of not getting hurt.
Firstly, because I wasn’t ready for a relationship. Secondly, I didn’t see them as people who deserved my openness. But then this turned into a vicious circle as even the guys I did like, I wouldn’t let in.

What does it mean to be vulnerable?
Now, I’m much more open because of my partner. He pushed me to open up and become vulnerable. It’s not easy, I’m scared of getting hurt, but I’m also feeling a connection I never felt with anyone else. Was it worth the struggle? Absolutely.

If you’ve been told you’re a difficult person to open up, it’s because you don’t want to be vulnerable. However, that needs to change if you ever want an honest and meaningful relationship. It’s harder than it looks.

Click on the link below to see the 13ways you can Open Up on.
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/07/14/what-does-it-mean-to-be-vulnerable-13-ways-you-can-open-up-more/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lenses For Google Cardboard. / Ladies 10 Secrets : How To Impress Your Man / Love And Romance: The Single Woman’s Guide To Dating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.