Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,253 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah (21958 Views)

Re: If Herdsmen Face Se / Lucky Irabor: With Bandits Now Declared Terrorists, We’ll Give Them Bloody Nose / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by tartar9(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
[s]The herdsmen that are killing innocent people should be given national honor shay ?

The truth is if Igbos can be declared terrorist then Fulani herdsmen that are killing in hundreds should be named most wanted terrorist[/s]

And why should they be declared a terrorists group
For merely being a fulani who's an herdsman?
It's not a group or an organisation created with clearly stated malicous aims and objectives unlike ipob,so I see no reason why they should be poscribed because there exists criminal elements amongst them.
What about buhari? would he also declare himself a terrorist.
I guess,probably,that there exists xtians who are fulani and who own cows.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

http://sunnewsonline.com/its-not-fair-to-fulani-if-herdsmen-are-declared-terrorists-miyetti-allah/

"YOUR LAND OR YOUR LIFE " they would have asked Miyetti Allah when Buharis governments said this to Nigeria. In all the whole world, terrorist makes their own suggestion,thats how they operate... And not suggestions for something that relates to them, they want something that they'll take from you by force . If you don't give it humbly prepare for war. Those villages that was said terrorists attacked in the North, they knew which kind of people attacked them, then saying "some people disguise as Fulani herdsmen to commit atrocities ",is a lie and an insult to those bereaved families in the North. What their group Miyetti Allah has to do, is find measures of handling and stopping these crimes, because they believe that Miyetti Allah is supporting their heinous crime, they continue. Every time Fulani herdsmen commits and an attack and it's clear to the eyes, witnesses are there and see them, Miyetti Allah would come and support them. And another thing they should not be using our Lord God, for such names that support hatred, in stead they should change the miyetti "Allah " to something else.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Not all the herdsmen are committing atrocities, in every tribe or organisation, there are bad eggs and there are good people.

Very good. Make una dae admit with style. Terrorists
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by jeffoe(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2018
The herdsman farmer crisis is been around even before I was born and just keep getting worse. The only immediate solution to this problem is ranching. Which the elite are playing politics with. Would Declaring herdsmen terrorists solve the problem? Banning nomadic cattle rearing without putting in place ranching as it stands will probably increase unemployment and then crime rate. The Fulani herdsman whose cattle his feeding on a farmer crop is not different from the man who sells fake or substandard product to maximize profit or the man who tries to con you when selling you a product. The fulani Herdman are just a replica of the larger Nigeria society which has both good and bad egg.

NB this is my opinion argue with your fridge.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Pauro02: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2018
i am tired of this our country, which kind life be this sef
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by goodnews777: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2018
The west and UN should declare this man wanted . He is nothing but a spokesman for the most evil terrorist organization in Nigeria.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Ategberoson(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2018
franchasng:
It won't be fair to declare well armed, dangerous militant Fulani herdsmen group that go about killing innocent people unprovoked as criminals, but it is fair to Igbos to declare unarmed IPOB as terrorists

These people act and talk anyhow like they own Nigeria angry angry

I don't blame them, I blame Yorubas and Middlebelt because if not for Yorubas, who born them to act anyhow...are we even going to be in same country if not for asslicking, coward, cunning, greedy Yoruba politicians angry angry angry

your politicians sold ipob out to a Fulani man, pls what's the purpose of your crying? are those politicians in east saint?
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2018
...this is one of the numerous injustices that made me to believe that this country is irredeemable. Peaceful protesters was label terrorists while murderous groups are treated with kids gloves. The clannishness of this govt is really extraordinary. I took solace on the fact that evil does not last forever.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Ihateyoumod: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
The herdsmen that are killing innocent people should be given national honor shay ?

The truth is if Igbos can be declared terrorist then Fulani herdsmen that are killing in hundreds should be named most wanted terrorist

Stop saying poo and understand the mans point. Is it all herders tht r militants, is it all herders who kill pple??....so y will u declare herdsmen terrorist, it is unfair.

Its like saying because some Igbo business r fraudsters den FG should declare Igbo business men fraudsters..........if FG does tht den by law all Igbo business men r fraudsters which is not true. Let's be very careful d way we do things

Igbos case is different, first of all, the people behind IPOB are know, they have faces, their agenda as an organization is known, so its easy to treat their issue. They want a country n r not ready to go bout it d right way, so they deserve what they got. Hope u get it now

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Ihateyoumod: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...this is one of the numerous injustices that made me to believe that this country is irredeemable. Peaceful protesters was label terrorists while murderous groups are treated with kids gloves. The clannishness of this govt is really extraordinary. I took solace on the fact that evil don't last forever.

U cannot declare herdsmen terrorist, is like saying declare fisher men terrorists because some Fisher men r killing people.... Does tht make sense. So once u r a fisher man u r a terrorist....

U could as well say declare all bankers or musicians terrorist nah..... Emotionalism will not kill my people. Govt should find out those perpetuating this heinous crime n they should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

But declare a set of people terrorist because of their occupation is wrong
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

U cannot declare herdsmen terrorist, is like saying declare fisher men terrorists because some Fisher men r killing people.... Does tht make sense. So once u r a fisher man u r a terrorist....

U could as well say declare all bankers or musicians terrorist nah..... Emotionalism will not kill my people. Govt should find out those perpetuating this heinous crime n they should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

But declare a set of people terrorist because of their occupation is wrong
...please keep quiet. I don't entertain ignoramus. Miyetti has in numerous occasions said in a live TV that they are responsible for Benue killings because the state govt enacted anti grazing law. Are Miyetti members, address unknown? Take your nepotism, bigotry and clanishness elsewhere. When it involves Miyetti and Fulani herdsmen, the govt will start to window dressing. You can only deceive yourself.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Toscarel: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2018
they shld be given the honour of senior advocates of Nigeria or seniors citizens
ewu
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Bruemath(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2018
this man looks like a typical herdsman
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by dambafana12(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
for us they're terrorist ok you what FG or international community to declare them terrorist before you know they're... those that killed people more than Isis and Osama... my brother wake up.... Fulani herdsman are terrorist ooo
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by chemberlin(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2018
APC are saying herdsmen are not fulanis, why now saying it not fair declaring them terrorist? Or is there something this people are not telling us?
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by bamoski(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
V
Paperwhite:
[/color][/b]
I dey tell you man.Disintegrate this shithole contraption called Nigeria.I lost precious relatives in the last killings in Jos.I feel pained.

You used to have sense before. Now I don't know what has happened to your brain..smh
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Ihateyoumod: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...please keep quiet. I don't entertain ignoramus. Miyetti has in numerous occasions said in a live TV that they are responsible for Benue killings because the state govt enacted anti grazing law. Are Miyetti members, address unknown? Take your nepotism, bigotry and clanishness elsewhere. When it involves Miyetti and Fulani herdsmen, the govt will start to window dressing. You can only deceive yourself.

Miyetti Allah has never openly said they r responsible for NY killings, can u provide evidence where this was said. I'm a southerner so bigotry, nepotism has nothing to do with this.

Let me ask u...doctors in Nigeria belong to the NMA. So if we have some doctors who turn themselves to killing machines, will u now say tht because they belong to the NMA then those in leadership positions in NMA are culpable and should be arrested. Does tht even make sense?? That's what u r insinuating.

The miyetti allah has frowned at d anti open grazing law,does tht make dem culpable, does tht mean they r responsible.the answer is NO!!...even they gave reason y some herders will kill due to killing of their cattles does tht equate to taking responsibility.

I am not surprised u will result to insult. Show me d evidence of miyetti Allah claiming responsibility for the killing, if u can I will change my position on d issue. No b by to curse and b fumming like some one who drank kerosense

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by inyenejo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Shut up before what are you? u are a complete isla.mic terrorists

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Stopkillinkrist: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
I guess killing of innocent people including that of security personnel don't count as terrorism as long as buari is d President
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
I fail to see how ppl claiming superior education and intelligence would continue repeating such embarrassing stupidity as the call for declaration of Fulani herdsmen as terrorists, while making direct comparison between them against the proscribed IPOB terrorist group - when there is clearly no such comparison.

To criminalise them as terrorists would tantamount to the criminalisation of belonging to a particular ethnic group (e.g. Fulani tribe or any other) or a profession (e.g. cattle rearing/herding etc).

If that should hold true then we could equally criminalise the Igbos for being Igbos since 100% of IPOB are Igbos; the same also goes for spare parts trading since majority of fake spare parts dealers are Igbos and so on.

Besides, the herdsmen unlike terrorists groups such as Boko Haram and IPOB, are not threatening the Nigerian State by demanding for independence and a part of Nigerian territory for themselves; but merely operating as cheap criminals/bandits against local communities and individuals within the state - there is therefore a big between threatening a state and threatening some communities/individuals within the state.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by hush15: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
The herdsmen that are killing innocent people should be given national honor shay ?

The truth is if Igbos can be declared terrorist then Fulani herdsmen that are killing in hundreds should be named most wanted terrorist

Honestly, coming from you, am touched but that you still stand behind the man that gives them that boldness is still something that baffles me. Even if you argue that he doesnt have anythin to do with it, that he sits on the fence and whispers out justice doesn't reflect a man worthy to be called a leader. A leader doesnt sit on the fence and shouts from a distance as thing deteriorates, he or she makes bold statements and ensure justice and equity.

A man that was quick to deploy soldiers to Kanu's village. A man that was quick to disperse a rally crowd, a man that was quick to storms judges house, a man who was quick to go after oppositions, he recently approved the deployment of 30,000 officers excluding their senior personnel and armoury just for elections cannot find the will power to caution herdsmen, its amazing but that Buhari guy doesnt deserve to be president and thats a fact

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by VULCAN(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv

Ihateyoumod:

Miyetti Allah has never openly said they r responsible for NY killings, can u provide evidence where this was said. I'm a southerner so bigotry, nepotism has nothing to do with this.

Let me ask u...doctors in Nigeria belong to the NMA. So if we have some doctors who turn themselves to killing machines, will u now say tht because they belong to the NMA then those in leadership positions in NMA are culpable and should be arrested. Does tht even make sense?? That's what u r insinuating.

The miyetti allah has frowned at d anti open grazing law,does tht make dem culpable, does tht mean they r responsible.the answer is NO!!...even they gave reason y some herders will kill due to killing of their cattles does tht equate to taking responsibility.

I am not surprised u will result to insult. Show me d evidence of miyetti Allah claiming responsibility for the killing, if u can I will change my position on d issue. No b by to curse and b fumming like some one who drank kerosense

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by fakati(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
But you carry out act of terrorism and you don't want to be called one I pity you.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by gidgiddy: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Soreza:
THEN IT IS FAIR TO IGBOS IF IPOB THAT HAS NOT KILLED NO SINGLE PERSON IS DECLARED TERRORIST? ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC.

They proscribed an unarmed group that killed nobody and left the armed killer Herdsmen to massacre people.

That's Nigeria for you

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Ihateyoumod: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
VULCAN:
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv

GoTv

This BMC thing will not work for me, I stand on the side of truth and will never b afraid to speak the truth....saying something 100 times doesn't make it true.

Provide evidence where miyetti Allah claimed responsibility for the killing, they cannot...wen they cannot substantiate their ownn claim o, they will call u BMC.

I am a christain, a southerner, an Edo man, precisely esan......so stop making a fool of urself with this BMC tin

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by potoX: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greizman:
I decree and declare fulani herdsmen as terrorists.
Come and beat me
Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists. They are ordinary law abiding citizens of Nigeria just like you
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Cyoung4real(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

abeg who dash am small senselion tablet?
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by potoX: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I fail to see how ppl claiming superior education and intelligence would continue repeating such embarrassing stupidity as the call for declaration of Fulani herdsmen as terrorists, while making direct comparison between them against the proscribed IPOB terrorist group - when there is clearly no such comparison.

To criminalise them as terrorists would tantamount to the criminalisation of belonging to a particular ethnic group (e.g. Fulani tribe or any other) or a profession (e.g. cattle rearing/herding etc).

If that should hold true then we could equally criminalise the Igbos for being Igbos since 100% of IPOB are Igbos; the same also goes for spare parts trading since majority of fake spare parts dealers are Igbos and so on.

Besides, the herdsmen unlike terrorists groups such as Boko Haram and IPOB, are not threatening the Nigerian State by demanding for independence and a part of Nigerian territory for themselves; but merely operating as cheap criminals/bandits against local communities and individuals within the state - there is therefore big difference threatening a state and threatening some communities/individuals within the state.
I agree with you 100%. Fulani herdsmen cannot be labelled as terrorists
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Besides, the herdsmen unlike terrorists groups such as Boko Haram and IPOB, are not threatening the Nigerian State by demanding for independence and a part of Nigerian territory for themselves; but merely operating as cheap criminals/bandits against local communities and individuals within the state - there is therefore big difference threatening a state and threatening some communities/individuals within the state.

What an incredible logic! So those who make threats are terrorists while those who are armed, killing people on a daily basis, sacking communities, destroying farmlands are criminals?

Really? So if I threaten to use violence, I am a terrorist. But the person who has moved beyond threats and is using violence to destroy lives and property is just a criminal?

Nigeria we hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Xkalaban(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Look Mr mayetti or whatever the hell u say ur name is. U and ur fellow fool & imp herdsmen una matter don cast from way back. Even one yr olds in nigeria today knows about ur deadly terrorist group. Telling us not to see u as terrorists is simply like pouring water into a basket. It'll simply enter one ear and exit through the other. Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by CioAngels(f): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
IPOB is a terrorist because they want a separate country, what then do you want to call fulani herdsmen who are killing innocent people and driving them away from their towns and you renaming their towns with fulani names called. It still beats me to know that the ak47 carries are foreigners according the president and yet, pa Buhari and his fulani military men supports them to kill while they watch, ha, Buratai? Miyetti Allah claims responsibility always with joy. You cannot say you are not a terrorist gang because that is not a Nigerian issue but the world confirmed you a terrorist gang, the fourth in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / 2023: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.