Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) (29321 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by sisisioge: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2018
davidif:

So you didn't even take the time to watch the video and you immediately jumped to the side of the lady? Talk about jumping into conclusions without even weighing the evidence.

Oga David...does my post look like I've taken sides?
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by DLuciano: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
namet:
This man is a bum!

I don't know why Nigerian women feel they must marry, which is why they end up with bums like this. This is a clear case where this woman never should have married this man to begin with, because he was a bum from day-one and remained so throughout their marriage. If it swims like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck!

Madam, leave this type of man ASAP. And Nigerian women should reject this type of men from the onset. I repeat, disobey your culture and reject marrying bums like this, because they won't change but only suck your energy, aspirations, and resources dry.

Madam, divorce this disgrace of man you call a husband. Doing so will be the best blessing to your life.

from which planet of the solar system did yo arrive? I am still not sure you exist on this planet earth.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
benedictac:
And she thinks taking it to Facebook will solve the problem or make other singles to run away from marriage? Well this is what you get when you see your husband as your mate. The worst thing is that these kind of women call their pastors My Lordship Bishop but their husbands animals. Nonsense
.. Send me ur account details for being honest.

1 Like

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2018
That she posted this on public forum says a lot about her. I hate with a passion ladies who bring private romantic or family life to public forum.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Burgerlomo: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Obierika:
Why would you call your husband an animal?

In public for that matter!

Don't mind her cool
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by yushbaby(f): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2018
BlueRayDick:
U called him an animal, he decides to behave like one and you then complain.... sad
What exactly do women want?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by SouthendOnSea(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Matthew 5:32 and Mark 10:9, 11–12
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
pelicanbeau:
...this man is a representative of animalistic men that he is.

I hope u don't call ur husband an animal publicily.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by eterisan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
jacoik:
I don't even understand this tori, weda na the English dey confuse me abi na me dey confuse d English
I thought I was the only one
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by histemple: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
affable4:
There is an unwritten code of conduct while fighting as a couple- DON'T CALL NAMES.

The issue may be settled later, but the feeling that comes with that name sticks. Right now, all that is discussed is the name called and not what led to the fight.

And if you are mad enough to call names, do it indoors, just to the hearing of your partner alone. There is a chance of been forgiven.

But in public is a no no. Your partner would want to prove to people that he/she got some guts too.

Be wise. Control your tongue.

This is certainly coming from a mature mind. More grace to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by benedictac(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Send me ur account details for being honest.

Hahahahahahaha. Truth is bitter but must be told
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by piagetskinner(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
if u can't marry correctly then dont marry at all and stay celibate.... I don tire for all these marital fight wey I de see for social media
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
sisisioge:

This is Nigeria, the man is considered the bread winner regardless of winning bread or not grin. And alimony remains a figment of our imagination embarassed

You know nothing about law.
What you just said is from the societal point of view not the legal point of view.
Nigerian law doesn't recognize any gender as the major breadwinner.

Beside, are they living in UK or Nigeria?
If it's UK then she'll have to pay alimony and child support but if they're going to divorce in Nigeria... Alimony isn't in the marital causes act.
They won't even share properties.. Just child custody and child support.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by CioAngels(f): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
My dear sorry about that, he told you he was divorced, did you bother to find out the truth of the divorce or you were happy you have found a loose man? The thing is that we refuse to learn from how it happened to C because it is not our potions, whose potion is it? You probably thought you will a better wife than the former. Why the madman signature in full glare of people, even at home you should not because if he were, you wont have married him. Or did you depend on your jazz which unfortunately failed you? Now that he chased out what is your plan B? We should be careful what we say to them be inside or outside.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by sisisioge: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

You know nothing about law.
What you just said is from the societal point of view not the legal point of view.
Nigerian law doesn't recognize any gender as the major breadwinner.

Beside, are they living in UK or Nigeria?
If it's UK then she'll have to pay alimony and child support but if they're going to divorce in Nigeria... Alimony isn't in the marital causes act.
They won't even share properties.. Just child custody and child support.

They are in naija...I'm not a lawyer though. What name does the law give to the child and spousal support the woman is usually awarded here? It is usually small but surely, it has a name grin
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
sisisioge:

They are in naija...I'm not a lawyer though. What name does the law give to the child and spousal support the woman is usually awarded here? It is usually small but surely, it has a name grin

There's nothing like spousal support in the Nigeria constitution.

We only have child support. Child support is different from spousal support.

Don't let me screenshot the marital causes act for you, it'll be an embarrassment.
Save yourself the disgrace.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by sisisioge: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

There's nothing like spousal support in the Nigeria constitution.

We only have child support. Child support is different from spousal support.

Don't let me screenshot the marital causes act for you, it'll be an embarrassment.
Save yourself the disgrace.

Who is fighting with you? I'm not a lawyer and I'm not currently suing anyone. I was asking you what they call the child support and the stipend some courts awards the woman for upkeep. This is very common in customary courts...pay 4k for the kids, pay 2k for her to move her properties, pay 3k for rent and maintain cordiality. You've never heard that before in naija settings?

Again, I'm not fighting with you grin
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
sisisioge:

Who is fighting with you? I'm not a lawyer and I'm not currently suing anyone. I was asking you what they call the child support and the stipend some courts awards the woman for upkeep. This is very common in customary courts...pay 4k for the kids, pay 2k for her to move her properties, pay 3k for rent and maintain cordiality. You've never heard that before in naija settings?

Again, I'm not fighting with you grin

First of all, customary courts don't handle divorce.
If you did registry marriage you can only file for divorce at an high court not customary court.
Customary courts dissolve marriage by people who did traditional marriage or ordinary church /islamic marriage/wedding.

Secondly, customary court and high courts don't order men to pay women money for upkeep, money to move properties out, money for house rent.

Customary courts only order money for children upkeep.

Your ignorance is beyond imagination.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by sisisioge: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

First of all, customary courts don't handle divorce.
If you did registry marriage you can only file for divorce at an high court not customary court.
Customary courts dissolve marriage by people who did traditional marriage or ordinary church /islamic marriage/wedding.

Secondly, customary court and high courts don't order men to pay women money for upkeep, money to move properties out, money for house rent.

Customary courts only order money for children upkeep.

Your ignorance is beyond imagination.

Whew! I know about the customary court handling marriages not conducted in court...however, go and read cases heard by such courts giving countless financial awards.

By the way sef, why are we going back and forth over this? Remain knowledgeable as far as you know while I continue to bask in my own ignorant bliss. That should settle it. Cheers.
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2018
sisisioge:

Whew! I know about the customary court handling marriages not conducted in court...however, go and read cases heard by such courts giving countless financial awards.

By the way sef, why are we going back and forth over this? Remain knowledgeable as far as you know while I continue to bask in my own ignorant bliss. That should settle it. Cheers.

Any stupid judge that award such is deceiving his or herself because such orders aren't enforceable.

BTW, are you the young girl on your profile?
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Aadeyinka(m): 2:34am On Jul 15, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian woman identified as an Honourable Bella Odaih on Facebook took to her Facebook page to show photos and video evidence to which shows her husband identified as Felix Omogbehin chasing her out of their house for allegedly calling him an animal in public.

According to the woman who according to reports is seeking divorce, she wrote;
"I am not fake, but sometimes I live to give life and hope to others.

We met 2001 in my working office, oloriebi @Muritala Adebayo jokingly joined us as friends. 2004 he came to me that he has problems with his wife and they were divorced, then I lived in my own rented apartment that he was always coming in from abroad to stay in without any help of payment.

Even he himself av people he has told about how he married me without me been a demanding girlfriend, 2006 we did introduction, 2007 we got married in d registry at oluyole Ibadan, Witnesses are on ground and waiting for pickup period.

He came in finally from UK 2009 ( his document can never be manipulated, trust UK) with jz 11 thousand naira while I was pregnant with our daughter and has never traveled back till as I write, though a UK citizen, (witnesses alive still and ready to be present).

We ate all I had and even started borrowing, then I went into kabukabu (cabby) which he also told to some people with his mouth.
I rest it here. Need capable fighting lawye, pls contact 070XXXXXXX
I av all evidence intact!!! SEEKING DIVORCE"

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7oVXTKfkiI

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/nigerian-man-chases-his-wife-out-for-allegedly-calling-him-an-animal-in-public-photos-video.html

woman you are at fault by calling ur hubby animals especially in public so he retaliated, he still deserve respect but you throw his respect into gutter because things are not going fine again, not worth it. he need soft / encourage words to get himself back again . Not easy to be a man /head of family because all responsibilities left and right on him .
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by sisisioge: 2:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Any stupid judge that award such is deceiving his or herself because such orders aren't enforceable.

BTW, are you the young girl on your profile?

No...I'm the old woman photographer grin
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
sisisioge:

No...I'm the old woman photographer grin

Lol... Online friends, perhaps?
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lol... Online friends, perhaps?

Perhaps grin
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2018
sisisioge:

Perhaps grin
Why are you always using that laughing smiley?
What do you specialize on/in? (I mean your career)

Give me a follow then,huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.