Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women (987 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Understanding Women... Photos. / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women by Donshaga(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2018
In this post you'll discover the 3 things girls wish guys will understand.

Before we get started also check out my previous post by the end of this article because I've got cool tips revealed.

Alright let's roll ..

#1 Girls love when you show interest in them but don't overdo it. Don't be too needy & desperate calling her 24/7, give her some space.

When you act too desperate it'll turn her off. And that's why say nice guys always finish last.

It's important that as us guys to flirt enough to show interest that we are actually interested in them but be able to walk away & hold back a bit to make them chase us. Trust me, they love that.

[i]The second thing [/i]they want us guys to understand is they want us to make the first move, this is funny because most guys are scared of talking to girls & make that first approach but believe it or not.

Girls want you to do it. Almost 99.9% of women want you to make the first move, and those that really want yu you to approach them give you some light signals & when you actually do make the first move. It shows courage, confidence & interest on your part and women love it.

On the other hand, while waiting & making her make the first move might work, it's 10 times harder & doesn't usually work unless you're kind of celebrity.

The finally thing they want guys to understand is that they want you to be well groomed.

Now most girls won't say this to your face, that you look unkept & need to fix yourself, it's just like to a guy telling a girl she's looks too fat & eats too much.

But deep down all girl want a clean guy not a slob. So work on grooming. Make your hairstyle look neat & in order. Make sure you're nails are not dirty & kept short or put on deodorant if necessary, wear clothes that the color are not yet worn out.

So constantly improve your physical appearance.
Also make an effort to get in shape, maintain great hygiene & keep your wardrobe & hairstyle updated. Looking good is only half of the benefit.

Women will notice this & find men who are well groomed attractive.
You'll also always feel confident when you look great.

That's it for today guys.

If you find this post informative, then make sure to checkout my new course I'll be releasing on Monday called the "Rapid Seduction Secrets" to help you get transformational results more faster. So don't miss out on this.
Just go to my profile on Monday for details on how to get a copy.

Till next time,
Yours man
Chris Uzor

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women by WealthRite: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Ok, that's noted. Next please?
Re: 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women by samysmoothfresh: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
mizk is this true?
Re: 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women by zainmaxwell(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2018
don't go and get money u hear...be hear and be giving yourself stress for something wey if them cut am e no reach aboki suya fifty naira

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Slept With Men Of God And Senator" - Homosexual, Kehinde Brandmuse says / She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy / Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.