Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (35589 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Tareq1105: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greenarrow01:
May the best candidate win..

However I do prefer a fayemi than fayose.. and his puppet (eleka)

Ekiti are lagging behind other southwest states in infrastructural development. And it all because of a gov. Who prefers stomach infrastructure to development.
Eleka might follow the path of his godfather,
Fayemi might give ekiti a facelift over the next few years.

However
May ekiti choose the best candidate for themselves

Governance should go beyond stomach infrastructure.. just like the federal government school feeding program and 5000 to the poorest is a complete waste.

Politicians are real cun artist.
They give you 5000 instead of daily reliable electricity and security.
And steal your commonwealth.

I want to wish Ekiti people the very best as they go to the poll today to elect a new governor.

No doubt Ekiti is backward in infrastructural development among others in south west hence the electorates should forget about immediate gains and think more of enduring gains of democracy. Good luck to all!
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Tareq1105: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
omocalabar:
first thing will be to give land for ranching and second will be increase eksu school fees..

It's your thought
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by quiestla: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Antichristus:
NEVER SAY NEVER. WHEN I WAS GROWING UP, THE EKITIS WERE THE MOST EDUCATED IN YORUBALAND. THE TINIEST EKITI VILLAGE PRODUCED A PROFESSOR. THEY WERE SO INTELECTUAL, YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM FOR A RIDE. NOW, THE SAME PEOPLE ARE NOW BEING GOVERNED BY UNEDUCATED MEDIOCRE, FAYOSE.
CORRECT TALK MY FRND
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
CONTACT ME,FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

NEED ANY BUSINESS IDEA CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Are you bored and need a,story to read this weekend
visit
www.emperorblog.com.ng

there are manyvstory you can read there. thank me later.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Tareq1105: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Rather PDP may loose. Odds are against them, especially the overdramatic Fayose, misrule and owing civil servants salaries even after monthly allocations and bail out funds. I'm sure Ekiti will want to try new person. The election must not be rigged. If Fayose puppet wins then I'm sorry for Ekiti people. grin

Fayose puppet will definitely be controlled by his master. Eleka doesn't look like someone that can look Fayose in the eye and say no to him. Who born am? This is where the danger lies. That's if he wins
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by kinibigdeal(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greenarrow01:
May the best candidate win..

However I do prefer a fayemi than fayose.. and his puppet (eleka)

Ekiti are lagging behind other southwest states in infrastructural development. And it all because of a gov. Who prefers stomach infrastructure to development.
Eleka might follow the path of his godfather,
Fayemi might give ekiti a facelift over the next few years.

However
May ekiti choose the best candidate for themselves

Governance should go beyond stomach infrastructure.. just like the federal government school feeding program and 5000 to the poorest is a complete waste.

Politicians are real cun artist.
They give you 5000 instead of daily reliable electricity and security.
And steal your commonwealth.

Fayemi has been there before, did he turn Ekiti to Elite state? The state was rather plunge into Debts
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by greatman247(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tareq1105:

Fayose puppet will definitely be controlled by his master. Eleka doesn't look like someone that can look Fayose in the eye and say no to him. Who born am? This is where the danger lies. That's if he wins

Thanks, you just spoke my mind.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Greenarrow01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
joeyswift:
Ogbeni when you want to talk,give us facts,don't make vague statements. Ekiti roads are narrow(lafs) but better than most southwestern road.if you are travelling from with Lagos or Ibadan to abuja,most drivers prefer to boycott owo road and pass through ekiti then get to akungba. Their state allocation is very small. I stand to be corrected though

Bro you don't know ekiti
From esaoke on the boundary of ekiti. All the way up oye, ikole, all the up to the boundary of ijumu in kogi
Is bad.. that road leads to dangote cement factory in obajana
Dangote just got the contract to reconstruct that road under pmb to enjoy place of tax cuts.. and work is on going there..

Kindly compare the road after akure ..throu owena...ikeji to the express road in Nigeria... that's one of the best roads in Nigeria.
Courtesy of
AregbeRascal
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Greenarrow01(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Fayemi has been there before, did he turn Ekiti to Elite state? The state was rather plunge into Debts

And fayose cleared those debts right.

In case you don't know bro
FAYOSE HAS BEEN RULLING EKITI FOR CLOSE TO 8YEARS.

He was there before the obj gangup against him.

What meaningful project does he have.

He should learn from osun.
He only has just a bridge.. nothing else
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Greenarrow01(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
transformed:
Fayemi was a governor for 4 years. Forget all the stomach infrastructure noise...all the few developemental stride in Ekiti came from Fayose first term. His second term is about difficult because of debts he inherited...imagine 1 billion allocation vs 3.5 billiin wage bill, yet he dualized roads in major cities and built the state first fly over bridge

Pls don't lie here...
You don't know poo about ekiti..
Ekiti major cities are...
Ado..ikole..oye..
None is dualized apart from ado..
Go to ikerre ekiti and see badroad.

FAYOSE BORROWED with nothing to show for it.
Have you forgotten he stole billions to build a poultry farm...
Why was he impeached in his first tenure.
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Greenarrow01(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Before fayemi.
Fayose was there and he rather stole billions to build a non existent poultry.
Why was he impeached in his first tenure
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
transformed:
Fayemi was a governor for 4 years. Forget all the stomach infrastructure noise...all the few developemental stride in Ekiti came from Fayose first term. His second term is about difficult because of debts he inherited...imagine 1 billion allocation vs 3.5 billiin wage bill, yet he dualized roads in major cities and built the state first fly over bridge
Which useless road did he dualize??

You just come here in nairaland to spit nonsense
The fayoses first term you were talking about remember he fayose was IMPEACHED!! I think if a governor is impeached he must have done his best.. You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Groovenaija360(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
dotcomnamename:

No reasonable person will vote for PDP, Except those who share DNA with PIG cheesy

Fayose is a failure and PDP is a failure.

Anyone who votes for Olusola-Eleka is a failure undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy I can see You are really in deep love with Cows
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Praktikals(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
babatundenaija:
Where are his children.
Ask google undecided
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by shevchenko(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Who is this? You fool and your likes still abound. I wonder when you will grow up and realise that everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you expected people to like what you like only and not have their own views on issues. Must I like your candidate and party? I have right to write whatever I like. Its free world. The earlier you realise this the better for you and your cohorts.

Cohorts ?

Who dash you grammar
Goan be sitted mtchewww

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by greatman247(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
shevchenko:

Cohorts ?

Who dash you grammar
Goan be sitted mtchewww

Idiot and pig you are. Your grammar is even worst, Mr teacher. Fayoshit wannabe!
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by shevchenko(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Idiot and pig you are. Your grammar is even worst, Mr teacher. Fayoshit wannabe!
Yes it is worstest .Olodo rapata

Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
thaoriginator:
The incoming governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi cheesy
for your dream, anything associated with buhari is an automatical failure,
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t think fayemi will bring the needed change to Ekiti

He might win today

But seriously I don’t see credible candidate in Apc and Pdp

The foundation of the 2 are faulty
I agree
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by greatman247(m): 2:22am On Jul 15, 2018
shevchenko:

Yes it is worstest .Olodo rapata

Fayoshit wannabe spotted, Idiot
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oyerinde16:
LIKE FOR ELEKA
SHARE FOR JKF
Hahaha, life loser.
No wonder ur life be like dis.
Loser cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote by Oyerinde16(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2018
modelmike7:

Hahaha, life loser.
No wonder ur life be like dis.
Loser cheesy
See me see wahala o eleka won on all SM platform however fayemi won on federal govt inec conducted election wetin be my own am not even in ekiti their win/lose their concern.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Release Shina Peller On Bail / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.