Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,466 members, 7,944,312 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Falz Shares Near Death Experience Of How He Was Shot At By Robber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shares Near Death Experience Of How He Was Shot At By Robber (392 Views)

Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / #10yearschallenge: Falz Shares 2008 - 2019 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shares Near Death Experience Of How He Was Shot At By Robber by toolsguru: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Falz shares near death experience of how he was shot at by robber

Performing at the Becoming Falz The Bahd Guy, TraceLive Event, rapper Falz while detailing his journey so far in the industry also shared an experience of how he came face to face with death on his way to Benin City for an event. “Falz shares near death experience of how he was shot at by robber”.

Falz has narrated his near death experience in the hands of armed robbers on his way to an event.

Falz narrates an incident where he almost lost his life as he was shot at by armed robbers on his way to a show.
”This was in November 2013, after I had just gotten my first 1M Naira cheque for a performance, we had travelled to Abuja for a wedding where we performed and that was the first time I was being paid an amount that huge, then we had to go to Benin for Industry Nite.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/falz-shares-near-death-experience

(1) (Reply)

My Money Is Our Money DAVIDO TELLS CHIOMA / Davido, Wizkid Lead Nominees In AFRIMMA Awards / Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife, Fans, Celebrate Him At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.