Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (45916 Views)

Advisers In Ekiti Sworn In With Ògún Idol, Quran By Ikere-Ekiti LGA Boss / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by meobizy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
NairaMaster1:

1. BUHARI .....................BLOOD OF BABOONS

ETC.
You children should shut up with this lie. Using it means you didn't bother to do any research hence have nulled your opinion.
It's no wonder the government deemed it fit to eliminate history from secondary schools, they saw no need when people like you don't bother to check for accurate facts.
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by dotuna3(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Andy2274:
. Oga why do you want to kill yourself over nothing? The news about an APC chieftain caught sharing 10k in Ado-Ekiti you said it is an old picture of 2014 election and you are still here defending this one again. Na watin? Take things easy because those politicians don't know if you exist.

Yes. But I don't always like the fact that people start painting every evil to apc. If you care to know all my friends belong to pdp they are here with me they can see some bad news flying around that is not in favour of apc.they have conscience they have verified it and see it unfair to paint other party black in the name of getting more people to thier wing. Let us all use our church mind bro
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by SexytorresE(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Story tellers, all actors. Smh
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by SirBunky85(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oma307:
this is no longer politics, with what I am seeing this is pure wickedness
so u believe dis nonsense?and u are one of dose dat calls pmb dullard abi?just imagine ur level of gullibility.
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:

You children should shut up with this lie. Using it means you didn't bother to do any research hence have nulled your opinion.
It's no wonder the government deemed it fit to eliminate history from secondary schools, they saw no need when people like you don't bother to check for accurate facts.

Mr accuracy thank you.

When Buhari completes his tenure follow him to his house and be packing Aisha poo.

You know history more than God himself.
Lack of consciences.

Make sure you make him the life president over your family.
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by cjrane: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
APC is just a very evil set of people.
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by coolscott(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Doesn't look like acid to me smiley
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
so u believe dis nonsense?and u are one of dose dat calls pmb dullard abi?just imagine ur level of gullibility.
shut up, if you don't know what to say
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by SirBunky85(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Oma307:
shut up, if you don't know what to say
pls dont call pmb dullard again cuz,u are too gullible
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by Spainze007(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Pls. Close, ban, trash and destroy this fake news...���
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
pls dont call pmb dullard again cuz,u are too gullible
learn to show respect to people even though it is faceless. can u quote where I used the word on him
Re: APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oma307:

learn to show respect to people even though it is faceless. can u quote where I used the word on him
I'm sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.