Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,219 members, 7,887,588 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fayemi: This Is The Day The Lord Had Made - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: This Is The Day The Lord Had Made (456 Views)

Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja / Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi: This Is The Day The Lord Had Made by aroleawolowo: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the ongoing Ekiti state governorship election, Kayode Fayemi says after casting his vote at unit 009, Ogilolo ward 11, Isan-Ekiti, Oye local government area that ''This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice in it''.

He said heard about crisis in some parts of the state.

“I have just voted in my unit in Isan Ekiti. It is relatively peaceful and smooth. My card was recognised and I was accredited. The turnout is huge in my community. Everyone conducted themselves in proper manner in order not to be disenfranchised.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/14/fayemi-this-is-the-day-the-lord-had-made/

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election 2018: Ramatu Aliyu Celebrates With Fayemi / Police Confirms Arrest Of Borno Guber Aspirant At Atiku‘s Event / We Weren’t Involved In Negotiating Release Of Abducted Schoolgirls, Says Red Cro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.