Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,837 members, 7,952,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Yemi Alade Announces Canada And USA Tour Dates (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Announces Canada And USA Tour Dates (photo) (362 Views)

Zinoleesky’s USA Tour Has Just Been Cancelled By The Show Promoter! / Fans React Over Asake's Dress As He Starts His USA Tour In Style / Wizkid Is Dying??? Cancels Tour Dates Due To Health Issues (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Announces Canada And USA Tour Dates (photo) by toolsguru: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Singer announces Canada and USA tour dates

Yemi Alade recently stated that she commands the same audience as the likes of Wizkid and Davido and she has now announced her tour dates to back up her claims.

Yemi Alade has announced the concert dates for performances at her upcoming US/Canada tour.
Following from the success of her European Tour which took her and members of her Ova Sabi Band across major cities with the final leg holding at the iconic Melkweg Center in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Yemi Alade has now released the dates for the North American leg of the tour which will hold in US and Canada.

The tour which is scheduled to hold between July 28 – August 19 will see her perform in cities like Sacramento, New York, Vancouver and Toronto.

Yemi Alade says she is as big as Wizkid and Davido
In an recent interview on Hot 98.3 Fm, Yemi Alade speaking on a range of issues sparked controversy when she claimed that there is no number one artist in the country, as she commands the same audience as the likes of Wizkid and Davido.

”What I have done with this kind of career that puts you in the limelight and keeps you vulnerable to everybody’s opinion, is I just have to make sure my opinion is paramount, it is number one…

I respect everybody, we all inspire each other in this industry… there is actually no number one because your top five artistes in Nigeria that are the biggest in Africa can shut down the exact same capacity, the same capacity Wizkid holds down in Africa, I hold it down, the same capacity Davido holds down in Africa, I hold it down, the same venues, we all shut it down.

So there is no number one, and that is the truth but not everybody will agree to that, people will say Yemi shut up but that is the truth.. why don’t we go ask the promoters, the people who know the numbers?” She says.

SOURCE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/yemi-alade-singer-announces-canada-and-usa-tour-dates

(1) (Reply)

One Dead As Dalung, Akoh’s Convoy Involves In Fatal Accident / #sarkodie's Marriage Ceremony In London / Wow! Olamide Vs His Son In Dance & Painting Competition - Who Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.