Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) (41896 Views)

IPOB Has Buried Explosive Devices Along South-East Routes, 2 Wounded By Own Bomb / EFCC Officer In Makurdi Wounded By APC Thugs (Photos) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by Bruemath(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
cry
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by Mile2000(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sorry Guy But My Man Needs Money. Check My Siggy
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by Youngados(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
PDP evil party killing innocent people from 1999.
Get out, what du u know? ls like yu are a visitor in nigeria. Apc that is suckng innocent blood evryday. Pls keep quiet jorr.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by vineyardfarms: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by Clentuzbaba(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
Seem op and all the ppu making comments can't see very well
This is not Inec official but election observer judging from d vest color and d inscription on his I'd card
Plus d information is not sufficient to convince anyone he was attacked
These r d kind of information dat encourages government in harassing media over fake news
Stop media abuse
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by patrickcollins: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank ur God, your alive telling the story, that is what Nigeria has become, shame on both PDP and Apc, parties of thugs and rogue.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by billyG(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
like for APC, share for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by myhotjobz: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
While this one is going on

The Osun State government has established a digital village and is set to train 1,000 youths on Information and Communication Technology (ICT).

The digital village is named Osun Coding Academy and is aimed at making the state an Information Technology hub of Nigeria.

The Commissioner for Innovation, Science, and Technology in the state, Remi Omowaiye said this on Friday, during the inauguration of the e-Learning centers in Ikire, Ikirun, Ede, Ilesa and Ila areas of the state.

The 1,000 youths which will be trained are selected from five communities in the state. Five centers out of nine centers of the digital village have been approved by the state government and are fully equipped by ATC Nigeria

Osun Government Establishes Digital Village, To Train 1,000 Youths

The Osun State government has established a digital village and is set to train 1,000 youths on Information and Communication Technology (ICT).

The digital village is named Osun Coding Academy and is aimed at making the state an Information Technology hub of Nigeria.

The Commissioner for Innovation, Science, and Technology in the state, Remi Omowaiye said this on Friday, during the inauguration of the e-Learning centers in Ikire, Ikirun, Ede, Ilesa and Ila areas of the state.

The 1,000 youths which will be trained are selected from five communities in the state. Five centers out of nine centers of the digital village have been approved by the state government and are fully equipped by ATC Nigeria.

Omowaiye said that the digital village is constructed and equipped by ATC Nigeria with the support of the state government to offer intensive computer and software programming for the youths.

He added that the centers will subsequently be extended to other communities with the help of ATC Nigeria.

http://www.myhotjbz.com/job/osun-government-establishes-digital-village-to-train-1000-youths

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by femmoy(m): 5:29am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69378637:
It will soon be over.
Guy is NL ur office or do you get paid for being the first person to comment? I've been observing u and I feel u need to take a chill pill.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Jul 15, 2018
femmoy:

Guy is NL ur office or do you get paid for being the first person to comment? I've been observing u and I feel u need to take a chill pill.
Ok.
We don't know we are always the first.
We are sorry.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.