Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) (7032 Views)

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) / Scared. A Flash Fiction / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Episode 7

The world is full of different kinds of mysteries but only a few had shone their faces in the light - only the brave has shown their faces to the world.
 This was the end of the people of Bremity city but no one had any idea of what was coming.

*The night before*

Professor Ghisi walked through the tiny door that could barely fit an eleven year old. He walked into the large building that had a very tiny door- only one of their kind could pass through there.

Twelve people were already waiting for him forming a circle around a large bowl containing liquid crimson.

His eyes are jet black revealing the evil in it. He had no beards, his nose were pointed and every other thing on him made him a cynosure of all eyes. He is so handsome that even guys wanted him. He made his way into the building as loud and sharp voices began screaming. A woman could be heard crying and what seemed like multitude of babies began crying also.  The voices in the building were so loud and frightening but the thirteen people in there enjoyed it. That place smelled of evil and danger but it was the meeting place of the Elites.

Professor Ghisi was smiling darkly as he joined the twelve to complete the circle.

He observed the faces of each of them and began speaking when he was satisfied that they were complete.

"Happy sunrise my brothers," his voice echoed in the hall.

"May your reign be long Lord Ghisi. Bless us!" The others chorused bowing their heads.

Professor smiled again looking around and tapped his feet seven times. He stretched forth his hands to hold the two people by his side. In seconds they all were holding themselves.

As They started chanting and humming, a large dark cloud covered them. Their eyes began shining red but only the professors' was different- it was gold instead.

"We are the Elites. We are the warriors of darkness. We are the rulers of Bremity." Professor chanted in loud growl and the others responded, "bless us lord Ghisi, show us the way to darkness and sanctify us with the power of hell."

They were chanting heavily and humming. Thunderstorms and lightening filled the area. The liquid crimson in the middle of the circle was forming a being.

"The master of darkness. The king of hell is here. All hail the darkness." Professor growled again.

The others chorused, "bless us lord Ghisi, show us the way to darkness and sanctify us with the power of hell."

An overpowering foul smell of sulfur filled the place. The twelve could not stand the presence of the being that was about to fom.

"Be brave for we are the warriors of darkness. Be brave for we are the Elites," Professor said in a thunderous voice.

Sunddenly as The twelve continued humming and chanting, a being appeared. It had no eyes. 7 horns were on its head.

They stopped chanting as he stood in the centre.

He pointed at one of the thirteen and said in a mind blowing growl. "He weak and feeble. Feed me his blood."

Without any hesitation professor drew out a dagger and stabbed the man and poured his blood to the being that had four legs.

"Now listen my elites. I have given you all the powers of my own. Go forth and fetch me souls to live forever." The being said and vanished.

Professor tapped his feet 7 times and they were back to the large hall again.

The eleven people remaining looked terrified.
"Do not be afraid my warriors for we are more than conquerors. Rejoice for you now have Elixirs to love forever," he said and bent scooping a cup of the liquid crimson and drank. And the others followed suit.

It's already 3 hours since ijego drove off from St. Mary's avenue. He was far from Bremity city and was heading to Dobo region of the large country of Aldaba.

Thick forests and large ponds occupied vast portions of the left and right side of the highway. Darkness ruled over the side of the forest where sunlight could not penetrate. Monkeys could be seen swinging over trees. Some would throw fruit seeds at them and miss. Other animals could be seen from the highway- it was as though they were not afraid Of vehicles as some of them watched as the car drove by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
Continuation. ........

The forest carried a smell of evil and death.
 Ijego had always believed that something was absolutely wrong about the forest. He could feel it in his gut over and over each time he looked side ways into the forest.

A legend had it that the Dobo region highway forest was were cursed and banished witches and evil people were thrown to be eaten by wild animals a long time ago. The legend also had it that spirits of those witches that were thrown there died and got trapped and they would occasionally roam once in every seven years as ghouls and ghosts hauting the people around and sometimes possessing some.

Though he had always doubted the existence of supernatural because he hadn't seen any but his intuition has always haunted him and made him convinced that there could be a great chance of the existence of supernatural and spirits.

He watched in awe the large and tall trees. He could remember very well when  he was a teenager, how the government had sent a group of highly trained tree fellers for the deforestation program in large forest. He remembered how tens of trailers blocked the highway then while transporting the timbers out of that place to Bremity city. He also remembered every single details of how him and his father had spent two days at the highway when three of the trailers had involved in an accident and blocked the road completely. He could remember all that and he marvelled at the rate at which those trees grew back again.

An awkward silence lasted in the car since they began driving. None of them had talked to each other since the beginning of their journey.
Ijego didn't even bother turning on the radio.
It wasn't as if he was scared- He knew quite well that the car was now absolutely his. Although he promised to return it, the nice looking black coloured lexus car was now fully his. He was proud and so, he drove it with much pride like one that had hunt down an elephant and taking it home.

The boy didn't sleep. He was visibly tired and famished, but he didn't complain-he was too scared to say anything to the much bigger man driving. 
He was light skinned and looked like a foreigner; His hair was curled and his lips were pink. He wasn't so skinny; he had built some abs that if he ever trains might get them well built. He wasn't just handsome but beautiful as well.

Ijego couldn't for a moment stop stealing a glance from him. He was awed by such a gorgeous cloak and he felt proud for saving his life.

"We are getting very close to Dobo region boy. Soon we will be in Darkun township and you will get the rest and food you deserve. I know very well that you must be starving," Ijego said breaking the silence.

"Uhm-huh", the boy replied looking away.

"What's you name kid?" He asked.

"You don't want to know who I am," the boy answered shaking his head bitterly- He was almost shedding tears.

"What the heck is wrong with you kid? You say I don't want to know who you are, yet I just asked what your damned name is. Or are you kidding me?" He asked angrily.

The boy wiped the tears building up in his eyes with the back of his right hand, "it's not like I-i-i don-n-t...." he paused lifting his eyes to the rear mirror and they met with ijegos'.  "I am Benjamin Brown."

The name rang a bell in Ijego's head and that made him almost lose concentration.
"What the hell did you just say kid? Are you related to Lord Shawn Brown?"

"Yeah! I am related to him. In fact he is my father."

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Speak no more boy. We have got a lot to talk about. Let's get home first."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by jaybee96(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
[i][/i] coolplzxx update, am loving dix story.... Kudox..... Impresxx me dude plzxx update, am loving dix story.... Kudox..... Impresxx me dude plzxx update, am loving dix story.... Kudox..... Impresxx me dude

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by Youngchizar(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Following...
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by skubido(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
OP tanks for d update,
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chapter 2 - Episode 1

In a short time they got to the outskirts of Darkun township. They had started seeing modern houses and not the local ones they were seeing before. Motels and diners sprung here and there. The outskirt was fast developing and linking with the main town. It was no more the underdeveloped part of the big town where indigenes, visitors and tourists avoided in the past.

The old light house at the top of the large Ruho hill at the right side of the highway while coming into, and on the left side while leaving Darkun township had been renovated. It was now built with the state of the art technology. The architects and engineers had done a wonderful job there. It now had more fancy searchlights, more spaces inside of it, a large clock and also a large rotating pendulum bob.

The presence of the large pendulum bob intriged Ijego.
He had seen three smaller versions of that same pendulum bob three months earlier when he spent four nights in Sandra's home. He got more concerned when the same words written on the large penthouse matched the one he had seen there too.

It read: "Les-lo-Bad 999"

Sandra had given him an explanation that the word or rather code meant nothing but now he was seeing it again.

Ijego was so much awed about the beauty of the light house and he knew for sure that it would be attracting a lot of tourist-He knew that since it could be the tallest building in the whole of Aldaba. It was somewhat 400- 500 feet high. He didn't know for sure but it was so tall that he could barely see the top even from a far distance.

They were some few distance away from the main town. He sighted a nice looking diner and parked at the front.
They both alighted from the car and Ben was holding his trouser.

"You were pressed all this while but you refused to tell me. God bless you if you ever did piss in the car."

Ben walked fast to the restroom and eased himself up, and Ijego did the same before they walked into the diner and a bell rang.
The few people in there turned to stare at them suspiciously.  Ijego didn't mind those stares-He simply walked to the counter and ordered for two plates of omelette, a loaf of bread and two cups of tea.

Ben had already sat at the window side where he would be able to view the nice landscape outside. Ijego joined him on the table meant just for two. As they were waiting for their meal, Ijego was looking around and observing the people and things.

Suddenly his phone rang.

He checked to see that Sandra is the calling.

He picks. "Hello!"

"Sweetheart hope you have left town?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just answer the damn question."

"Yes I have."

"Better- I just wanted to inform you that leshy is furious. He wants the elixir."

Confusion plastered on Ijego's face. He looked around to see that people were beginning to stare again and he stood and walked out of the diner.

"But he is a god. Why does he still want me to get him that. He could send a dozen of his goons to the professor's house. Why does he still want me?"

Sandra heaved a sigh and said, "I don't know but he wants you find him the elixir."

Ijego stared numbly at the phone.

"I've told you earlier that I cannot get the elixir. Remember that I nearly died the last time I got into that professor's house," he paused for a while and continued, "I still don't know why I talk to you after all the things that you have done. Sandra you nearly killed me for goodness sake."

On the other side sandra was in a bath tub with reptiles all over her. She was naked and making the phone without a device.

Sandra responded as a smirk grew on her face, "Come on- I did that to impress leshy....." she paused again.

"I'm sorry anyways. I will talk to you later." She said and hung up.

*flash back*

Two months earlier.

Ijego and Sandra stood before a throne in the throne room expectant of someone. Though no guard was present physically, they could sense that something evil was around.  They were visibly scared of whatever entity that was coming.

Suddenly, a soft breeze blew and someone walked into the throne room.
"Kneel mortal beings. The king Is coming in," he informed them.

A boy of that looked barely 12 walked in. Immediately, Ijego and Sandra knelt as he passed them. He walked to the throne and sat.

"Rise my warriors," he said gesturing them to stand.

"You two are my most trained agents. You two have done things that I do not expect from mortals. But I have this mission for you. Go to Ghisi and get me a bottle of elixir- bring it to me and you will be free for life mortals."

Ijego and Sandra bowed and left the court room.

*Present time*

Shortly, a dark blonde girl came along with a tray containing their breakfast.
Her dress was somewhat different from the usual ones they had seen around;  it had long cuts at the right and left legs that stretched up to her thighs. One could possibly see her underwear when a thorough observation is performed.
She smiled seductively at him when he paid and tipped her.  Walking back afterwards into the diner's kitchen she vigorously were shaking her buttocks.

"This is what you get from ladies most of the time when you are an handsome man with money," he said as he winked at Ben.

The two hungry lads devoured their food ferociously and in a short time they finished it and was ready to leave.

"How did I end up in your house? Because I can remember that I was attacked by something when I was returning from the library just before Parker-Don street and I ran into the building I could see. I ran as fast as my leg can carry me up to the third floor  before I....." Ben stopped for a while allowing the urge to cry die down. Though the memory from yesterday was hazy, he knew for sure that something was definitely wrong with him.

"I really don't know what happened to me after it came very fast at me. I lost my voice and couldn't possibly scream at all....." he continued wailing afterwards but Ijego didn't really pay attention; he was thinking about what Sandra had told him and the mission he had to accomplish.
He really needed something strong to empower him and he needed a powerful person- He needed his father Chief Odumegwu.

"I have told you not to say anything more to me until we get home. Or is it that you don't understand that the walls have ears- someone might be listening," he winked at the boy again and patted him gently on the shoulder.

"Let me take you to a safe place kid. It's just a 20 minutes drive from here." He popped.

They left the diner and hit back on the road to continue their journey.
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by skubido(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by jaybee96(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice one...
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by peterafo: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
nice job bro.... more updates pls
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by emeraldlife: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
I noticed a trending thing with these writers; once their works hit Nairaland front page, they disappear with their updates. Reasons for their actions? They'd tell u they have been busy running after paychecks. Shoo!

I laugh all of 'em. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Chapter 2-Episode 2

A lonely house stood at the middle of the forest. It was a mansion that looked magnificent yet it's designs and patterns are way out of trend-like a century years outdated.
The road that leads to the front building had dangerous spikes at the side of the road.

Three armed men gaurded the front side of the massion.

The massion though very large had only eight rooms with one at the center of the house quite larger than the others.

Sounds of ecstacy that emancipated from the largest room filled the large halls that was cited some few steps away. A guard stood at the door holding his groin and peeping through the half open door. He was watching a very pleasant scene and was sweating profusely.

The two people producing those sounds were carried away by pleasure-they were immersed in theirselves and they didn't remember to close the door.
The male was behind the lady bent and facing the other side. He was furiously pounding her from behind with what seems like anger but it was pleasure.

The guard watched every action that he didn't know when he had his member freed and was gently stroking and applying saliva to it.

"I am want to cum," the lady repeatedly before yelping out releasing some sticky liquids from her vulva.
Help me cum too, the man pleaded and she turned and used her mouth to please the man, and in minutes the man too came.

After that exercise they became aware of the open door and shame plastered on the lady's face. 

"Who is there?" He angrily barked.

He quickly turned to her, "get dressed sandra- someone is watching."

A man shivered into the large room with a budge in his trouser.

"I master," the guard said. He was obviously scared.

"You were watching us?" The man asked again.

"I... wa.. watching. I couldn't help......" he was still saying when he was shot in the leg.

"This is what you get pervert.  Now get out of here."

1 Like

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by skubido(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
I know this update's might seem confusing.

Just keep on reading and get the points.
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ijego was really oblivious of what Sandra was up to- he didn't know what she was doing behind his back. He thought that she might repent and return to him- only if he knew the kind of devil Sandra was.

He sat in the car controlling the steering thinking only about the mission given to him by his former master-Leshy. He didn't know about the darkness about to engulf him.
Though it's been a while since he broke up with Sandra,  he still felt something for her.

Even after she has tortured him severally he still wanted her back in his arm like in the good old days.

They were already in Dobo. He didn't hesitate looking around to observe surreal environment; the better looking environment. Rather, he drove to his ancestral home.

As he drove to his father's mansion, he noticed something different about it; the roof has been changed and the house was also renovated. If not for his familiarity with the place he wouldn't know anymore.

"Is that the safe place you are taking me to?" Ben broke the euphoria brewing in Ijego.

"Yes- we should be safe here."

He stopped at the gate, sounded the horn and in seconds an armed man came out. The expression on his face would make a baby cry.

"Can I help you?" The angry looking guard asked when he approached the car.

"Drinjad it's me Ijego," he said smiling.

Drinjad straightened in attention.  "I am sorry  sir, I didn't look well." He walked back into the house and soon the gate opened and Ijego drove in.
He could see that nothing had really changed apart from the renovation of the main house. The flowers and decorations of the premise remained the same even after five years of being away. But he didn't care much about the looks of the house rather he was being bothered about he was going to tell his father; about working with am ancient god.

He drove to the parking lot and parked. The both alighted and he led Ben into the house. He took Ben to a room.

"Stay here until I return. The toiletries are intact. And some clothes are in the wardrobe."
 When ijego left, Ben looked around observing the room. The pictures and tapestry he saw on the wall made him to understand that the room belong the Ijego.

1 Like

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by skubido(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
OP tank a lot for the update. jah bless

happy Sunday to you all
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by skubido(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
OP tank a lot for the update. jah bless

happy Sunday to you all
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ijego couldn't believe what he saw next. His father stormed out of the master room with anger written all over his face.
He stared with emotion filled eyes,
"Good afternoon father," he said.

"Nothing is good about this afternoon son-Do not tell me that you are back because of leshy? I will be so disappointed son," Chief odumegwu fumed.

"Father I was almost killed by leshy. He sent his goons to me,  they sedated and almost killed me a day before yesterday. "

Chief odumegwu paced around the sitting room.
 "And the boy you came home with?"

"I saw him lying in his own pool of blood after I was released by leshy and I saved him. Father I need every support that I should get to complete this final mission. I cannot wait to be initiated into the holy order of the chiefs."

"Son- I sent you to Bremity to learn how to be a king, to learn how to be independent and not how to serve or run errands for people. I have been watching you since you left home and I must say that you are such a big disappointment to me. You will get the money you desire but I want you to leave this house before midnight." He said storming out of the sitting room.

Ijego stood stunned and too dazed to say anything. The coldness his father had shone him was out of the world and he wondered why the Odumegwu's kindred had such inhumane character in them.
He too angrily left the sitting room to meet Ben in the room.

2 Likes

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by iHateHaters: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Episode 3

It was just like the last 5 years- His father has shone him indifference again as though he wasn't his son.
All that had happen between him and his father in past flashed back to him and it made him sober. He knew that he had done everything he could to please his father but all he has gotten was indifference and being treated like a common maid.

His heart ached and he wondered why everything was becoming bad for him. What has he done wrong? Why did Sandra leave him?
After all this while, he had repented from his evil ways and wanted to lead a normal life but everything seems to be going wrong with him.

He stumbled back into his room and met Ben flipping through pages of dusty books. He could see that the pads on Ben's neck were becoming more dried than how it was a day before. He muttered some curses under his breath before falling on the already dusted bed.

"It seems the pain is going away?" Ijego said trying to get his mind from thinking too much about what his father had done to him.

"Yeah! It's not as painful as it was two days ago. All thanks to that nurse-her drugs has positive effects on me."

"We will be leaving the house soon. But before that I want you to tell me everything that happened to you the night I found you in my apartment because I want to take you back to your  family. "

"Do not take me back to that house please. Anyways, there is nothing more to say apart from what I told you the other day-I really do not know what exactly happened to me."

Ijego stared at him bemused. He didn't know what to say. He watched the boy trying to think- he had been with the boy for three days now without the consent of his people. He knew that he needed to take him back to his home.
"Won't your people be looking for you?" He asked Ben.

"I don't think so. My father is a leader of a gang and I bet that he doesn't give two shits about him. I am just one of those children born to him by his numerous mistresses." Ben said looking away.

"Woah! But you live with him, right?"

"Yeah I do live with him but like I said earlier he doesn't give two ducks about me. How about we talk about you? I don't know much about you but you seem very nice. I know that I would have probably be dead by now If not for your concern. I'm glad he didn't make me rip my ..."he paused still not sure of what to say next.

"Who? Let you do what?" Ijego asked with wide eyes.

Ben glanced over him nervously and faked a smiled, he said, "No one."

"I've done much for you and I deserve some truth kid. At least now that everyone was against me." He stared into his eyes.

"Don't worry it's nothing."

Ijego glanced angrily at him hitting his hand on the table. "What happened to you?"

Ben stared numbly at him and slowly said. "Even if I tell you, you wouldn't believe me."

"I've seen things kid- talk to me."

"If you insist." He said and shut his eyes for a while. "I get possessed by something.  I don't know what it is but it makes me do crazy stuffs to myself like what happened to me three days ago. I don't know but I think it is connected to what my father does. I read a handwritten note some time ago and...." he paused.

Ijego marvelled at how reasonable and eloquent the boy spoke.
"Continue  I am all ears."

"...and it says that my father has dedicated my soul to a spirit or rather a demon known as 'Beunnil the war wager'. I do not know what that means but since then I have decided to leave the house and run away until this," he said pointing at his neck. "...happened to me."

Ijego sat up and with wide eyes he spoke, "you mean your father is as follower of Beunnil and that means that he is among the elites serving under ghisi?"

Ben stared at him confused, "I don't know but it should. My father does creepy things and I have seen him done bad things to people. I don't know what to say anymore."

There discussion ended after a guard knocked on the door, handed him a suit case which he opened and discovered that it was filled with money. With that, they knew that their stay in the house was numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by Ayodipths(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
by the time person dey enjoy you, its you people run away, abeg no give us heart attack o, mo la come update o, more ink to ur pen. sad smiley ^_^ :-(?
Re: Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) by timmii: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow. Nice story here. Pls continue to make consistent updates

(1) (2) (Reply)

My One True Love / Being Mrs Spence / Aishat Zubair-zeinymira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.