Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,627 members, 7,934,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived (14251 Views)

MTN Surprise Users With New Data Package / This Airtel Data Package Will Save Half Your Bills As A Student On Campus / Airtel Officially Stops The Unlimited Data Package, Check Out New Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Basit99:
Hi bro is it only available to smart connect customer only, if No, what is the code to migrate?
Yeah strictly to smart connect customers
Use *121# select billings and tariffs and select smart connect
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tezcatlipoca:

I got the SIM card yesterday and I was given the data but browsing is really slow. I have no idea what’s going on because my friends do come here to browse with there line cos the network is fast in my room. I only enjoy it at midnight.1am-4am
Pls what’s going on?
Maybe the network in your area isnt that strong
Use *121# and select 4g services
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Machavelii(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Please can some one help with d code to dial coz av tried didnt see anybof those option
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by pat077: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Femistico(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls what can i do now, i just bought a new Sim yesterday and sub 2.5k which is supposed to be 11gb but they gave me 6.5gb altogether, i called there CC they said the overjara bonus will be given to me after 30days...i knew she jst use that to discharge me sha... I think it's a scam

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Machavelii(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Femistico:
Pls what can i do now, i just bought a new Sim yesterday and sub 2.5k which is supposed to be 11gb but they gave me 6.5gb altogether, i called there CC they said the overjara bonus will be given to me after 30days...i knew she jst use that to discharge me sha... I think it's a scam
its seems diz awoof deal is looking like a scam .. who else have subscribed
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Femistico(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Machavelii:
its seems diz awoof deal is looking like a scam .. who else have subscribed
It's a scam bro, they said its for new sim and i bought one yestday, with 2.5k they are giving me 6.5gb with there shitty ntwtk..i shld ave stick with my mtn
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by teewhydope(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2018
sorry that's what I got with 1.5k, it's real. dial *123# or *223#, u should see wea dey wrote "get double data on all data plan, dial *141# I think
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by W3xy1(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2018
The stuff is real. I bought a 4g sim here in awka yesterday. I sub for that of 200mb and they gave me 200mb bonus. I will try that of 2500naira later

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Machavelii(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
teewhydope:
sorry that's what I got with 1.5k, it's real. dial *123# or *223#, u should see wea dey wrote "get double data on all data plan, dial *141# I think
you sure about this
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by teewhydope(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Machavelii:
you sure about this
yeah
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Jacobx007: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Guys its not a scam, just subscribed for the second time

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Femistico(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:
I just believe alot of airtel agents are in here misleading others about the authenticity of this promo? Here again

The worst thing is that the 6.5gb i thought they even gave me was actually 5.4gb, now evrythn is gone yesterday just from Wednesday that i sub...lool #airtel is thrash

Abi is there any other code u guys are pressing

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by teewhydope(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Femistico:

I just believe alot of airtel agents are in here misleading others about the authenticity of this promo? Here again

The worst thing is that the 6.5gb i thought they even gave me was actually 5.4gb, now evrythn is gone yesterday just from Wednesday that i sub...lool #airtel is thrash

Abi is there any other code u guys are pressing

lol...airtel agent kwa?

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Machavelii(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:

yeah
why are we getting conflicting statements den
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Shakadesi: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
itel P32 for sale. Working perfectly, just 2weeks old.
1GB, 8GB. 4000mah 5.5HD screen Dual rear camera Fingerprint scanner Android 8.1
Price N18.5k
Call me on 0.9.0.99.677.869 for face-to-face transaction
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by teewhydope(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Machavelii:
why are we getting conflicting statements den

if you dial *123# and don't see this. den u won't be given

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by hopebacy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
here is a proof that the Airtel jara stuff is a scam.

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Niceman4u(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2019
ObservantFellow:
It's not necessarily for a new SIM alone but also for those that have not migrated to another plan since they purchased the line.
To check your Tarrif plan if it's on SMART CONNECT, dial *121#, select 3 then select 5. You will see your tarrif plan.

Unbelievable plan from Airtel. Everyone should take advantage of this beauty wink

If you're really data intensive, you should take advantage of Airtel SmartConnect. They give 8x whatever you recharge for calls. They also give equivalent value for data. After subscribing to Android 1.5 plan, I get close to 4GB altogether in bonuses, allocated data and night plan. What's more? At the end of every month, I get every recharged amount used in that month back on my phone via the Ovajara bonus.

Considering I download consistently with a speed of 1.0 - 1.2mbps, I encourage everyone to jump on this

great one! thumbs man!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Your Itunes Payment In Naira Do Not Pull Through / #ATAwards2019: Arewa Twitter Awards 2019 / How To Create And Convert Videos To Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.