Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,214 members, 7,919,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result (1956 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by EdozieRichard: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2018
According to reports, security agencies allegedly got information from an airline staff that Governor Fayose allegedly has a first class ticket with them due for use today July 15th when the result of the governorship election is also likely to be announced today.

More: https://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2018/07/security-agencies-gets-tip-that.html

1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by Kyase(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Dey guy dey run oo

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by wakaman: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Rat wan pick race.
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by ladyF(f): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2018
What is he afraid of? Let him stay na grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2018
I am apolitical. But is it right to divulge a client's information to a third party in any labor law and ethics? Everything is now political in my country. #Lawlessness

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by FarahAideed: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Fake news
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by Chizuru01(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2018
It is very sad that Many Igbo People Had faith that a Yoruba state will leave Fulani and follow them. Quite very sad. Maybe the reason why Eleka/PDP lost is not because Fayose is not loved by his people people but because of the overwhelming support of the East for him.

We Igbo People are considered 3rd class in Nigeria so,our vote and who we support is inconsequential in Nigeria.

I will advise my fellow Igbo brothers and south Southerners, Let's join hands together and fight poverty, hunger and insecurity out of our land. It is better you hang your hope on something meaningful than Nigerian politics. Igbo Presidency 2023 is a scam (Believe it and get further disappointments

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by serikiYCU(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
It's a lie
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by Fiaburnthem: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
He should also go with his amala and ewadu because he's going to miss it so much and so long grin grin grin

Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by jbtobsyn(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Chizuru01:
It is very sad that Many Igbo People Had faith that a Yoruba state will leave Fulani and follow them. Quite very sad. Maybe the reason why Eleka/PDP lost is not because Fayose is not loved by his people people but because of the overwhelming support of the East for him.

We Igbo People are considered 3rd class in Nigeria so,our vote and who we support is inconsequential in Nigeria.

I will advise my fellow Igbo brothers and south Southerners, Let's join hands together and fight poverty, hunger and insecurity out of our land. It is better you hang your hope on something meaningful than Nigerian politics. Igbo Presidency 2023 is a scam (Believe it and get further disappointments
Bro na so. Igbo2023 is a scam,a big one. People shouting Igbi2023 might not be alive by that time due to Fulani herdsmen massacre.
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by ebukamen(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Chizuru01:

Stop this thing you're just writing on every thread now

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by abbaapple: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
angry

Is too early na! Kilode! lipsrsealed This mad cow is a Coward! Fayose cup don full kpata kpata! The world is very Ugly and darklier than we think!
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by ybalogs(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2018
PurplePatch:
I am apolitical. But is it right to divulge a client's information to a third party in any labor law and ethics? Everything is now political in my country. #Lawlessness
You should know this is a lie from the pit of hell nah.
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by ybalogs(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
I know this is a lie but I also know Fayose is looking for every way to leave Nigeria right now. He's officially an asylum seeker.
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by luvmijeje(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Chizuru01:

All this your emotional blackmail won't work. Nobody from the South can be a President without the support of the North. And nobody from the North canbe President without the support of the South.

Abeg, may una tone down your hatred for each other. Honestly, some of you are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by ybalogs(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2018
When you have ADAMS as a Party National Chairman, the first man God created, the party would always come FIRST

When you have a Party National Chairman, whose Name is SECONDUS . What position did you expect him to carry in any Contest?
Answer. "Second"
So APC came first and
PDP comes second in Ekiti Election.

How una see am??
Re: Governor Fayose To Leave For Paris Today Before The Governorship Election Result by Khd95(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Japa angry grin

(1) (Reply)

A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy / Brief Profile Of Mrs Yemisi Haleemat Busari / Breaking: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Decamps From APC To AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.