Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose (39501 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter / Ekiti State Funds Should Be Recovered From Fayose Urgently. / Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by diegwu02: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2018
maximunimpact:
Am i the only one who remembers Fayose's infamous acts in 2015 when he paid for Buhari's obituary in major newspapers? #FayoseManySins
And PMB never for 1 day responded to the millions of Attacks and lies fayose made against him, Ekiti people replied Fayose with this July 14th statement
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by ejimatic: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by sweetgala(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
It is Well With Nigeria

Indeed but I do salute Mrs Zakari for following this cause of action. There is a limit to unconfirmed statements that should be uttered in public space by leaders of thought and government officials.

It's only appropriate that such matters are taken before the courts to issue an order that addresses injury to the character of the person defamed.

You can be taken to court in sane climes for just uttering gossip injurious to the character or career of am individual.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by kjhova(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Fayose can do nothing with the inherited debt. If you check @BudgetIT analysis on twitter, the federal allocation coming to Ekiti after servicing of debt cannot even pay workers salaries let alone infrastructure. So what Fayose agreed with the workers, is to be paying a month salary after 2 months. Ask yourself, how Fayose that left 30billion Naira in his first term with zero debt came back to inherit debt. Fayose said if he want to borrow more to pay salaries, he can do it but the state cannot cope with the existing debt, so the man said he will manage what the state has. Ekiti is a goner with Fayemi. Ask yourself again what has changed in Ondo, Kogi and Edi state after APC gets there

And what is the good going on in PDP controlled states or what good was achieved in the same Ondo, Kogi and Edo states when PDP was in charge?

If indeed Fayose was saddled with a debt burdened budget that couldn't cover salary expense, why did he embark on construction of a N17billion flyover at Fajuyi while owing workers salaries? The road wasn't unbearably congested and the bridge was not a critical need for the state. However, Fayose plunged the state into such white elephant adventure purely for reasons of corruption as he needed a project of overloaded costs to siphon money.

No matter how PDP/IPOB apologists and Buhari haters wish to spin it, Fayose's goose is cooked and he is going down. Going down badly, I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by MrImole: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:
So...

APC shared 5k each to 197,459 people who voted for them.

PDP shared 3k each to 178,037 people who voted for them.

5k x 197,459 = 987,295,000naira

3k x178,037 = 534,111,000naira

Whenever you see someone from Ekiti complained about not having Light, Water and Hospitals... Just give them this

Is there any state where they don't share money in this country?

Your hypocrisy is out of this world moroƱ.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
kjhova:

And what is the good going on in PDP controlled states or what good was achieved in the same Ondo, Kogi and Edo states when PDP was in charge?

If indeed Fayose was saddled with a debt burdened budget that couldn't cover salary expense, why did he embark on construction of a N17billion flyover at Fajuyi while owing workers salaries? The road wasn't unbearably congested and the bridge was not a critical need for the state. However, Fayose plunged the state into such white elephant adventure purely for reasons of corruption as he needed a project of overloaded costs to siphon money.

No matter how PDP/IPOB apologists and Buhari haters wish to spin it, Fayose's goose is cooked and he is going down. Going down badly, I tell you!

Go to ondo state and listen to the people's anguish. They were deceived same way Ekiti people will regret for the rest of their lives. The problem with Buhari Zombies is that they are not that intelligent
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by xtivin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
I see this news as one of the several court cases to humble Fayose when he leaves office
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by SirBunky85(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
grin grin

An apology from the Kpomo cutter will only diminish everything good about you. If this INEC commissioner was sensible, she should have noticed that every person Fayose curses progresses, and those he prays for, loses.
chai,nairalanders get bad mouth no be here

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by SirBunky85(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Balet:
Stupid Fayose will not go unpunished.
Lere, hv u seen your life now?
I hv never seen in anywhere that a sitting gov will refuse to welcome the President to his state. Fayose, set the bad presindenc.
next is wike
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by SirBunky85(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Is this not Buhari's in law?
and so ?
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by bimbim75: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Balet:
Stupid Fayose will not go unpunished.
Lere, hv u seen your life now?
I hv never seen in anywhere that a sitting gov will refuse to welcome the President to his state. Fayose, set the bad presindenc.
use your brain what is the different between the two of them.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by ifetex1: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
please all you guys that are making comments here It's either you have short memories or you don't know anything but just to join the band wagon to comment.
Have you asked yourselves why this woman is coming out now that Fayose have lost to demand for apology? Is it not because what Fayose said that she
Will connive with Apc and security agencies to rig election has come to past? Can't you guys think? Is it not a case of guilty conscience or saving face?
How many of you remember that this Amina Zakari of a woman is a niece of Buhari? How many of you remember that Buhari wanted to appoint this woman Chairman of Inec when Jega"s tenure ended in 2015 but for the outcry of some Nigerians?
How many of you know that this woman worked with El Rufai at Afro consortium projects a company that used to execute projects for PTF when Buhari was It's chairman under Abacha?
This woman is still an Inec commissioner and her department was incharge of some personnel posted to Ekiti for this Election! Now who will look me in the eye and tell me that fayose was shouting for nothing ?
And all of you saying Fayose Will go to jail for wishing somebody death I say again come out of your Ignorance we are not in military rule this was how you guys was shouting that saraki will go to jail for till supreme court still let you guys know that you know nothing!
Ekiti people let Fayemi make Ekiti paradise like Buhari has made Nigeria.

Better you guys than me.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by kjhova(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Go to ondo state and listen to the people's anguish. They were deceived same way Ekiti people will regret for the rest of their lives. The problem with Buhari Zombies is that they are not that intelligent

Problem with your response is that it lacks same intelligence you claim so called zombies are lacking in.

I asked a question and you conveniently dodged and started chasing shadows! I ask again, what is the good that has been done in any PDP state compared to APC states?

I leave in Nigeria and I am very well availed of news from across all of Nigeria. I have not heard of this phony complaint you allege from Ondo residents. Do us some good and state these complaints here or give us links to your claim.

Ekiti people have voted and have no regrets whatsoever. The only regret remains deep in your grieving heart for Fayose's deserved loss and potential jail time.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
kjhova:

Problem with your response is that it lacks same intelligence you claim so called zombies are lacking in.

I asked a question and you conveniently dodged and started chasing shadows! I ask again, what is the good that has been done in any PDP state compared to APC states?

I leave in Nigeria and I am very well availed of news from across all of Nigeria. I have not heard of this phony complaint you allege from Ondo residents. Do us some good and state these complaints here or give us links to your claim.

Ekiti people have voted and have no regrets whatsoever. The only regret remains deep in your grieving heart for Fayose's deserved loss and potential jail time.

You wasted your effort typing pigeon. 34 state is currently owing salaries today, being the zombie you are, it will be difficult for you to investigate the numbers of APC state among the list that is owing. I won't do the investigation for you, go back to the internet or other relevant sources and gather your fact. As for development, Fayemi has been there before, he wasted 4 years doing nothing that was why in quote "Tinubu said they have rebranded him" and people should vote for him being a friend of Buhari than what he did when in office. With the debt accrued by Fayemi, Fayose's tenure cannot be compared to Fayemi's fiasco not alone Fayose's first tenure
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by kjhova(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You wasted your effort typing pigeon. 34 state is currently owing salaries today, being the zombie you are, it will be difficult for you to investigate the numbers of APC state among the list that is owing. I won't do the investigation for you, go back to the internet or other relevant sources and gather your fact. As for development, Fayemi has been there before, he wasted 4 years doing nothing that was why in quote "Tinubu said they have rebranded him" and people should vote for him being a friend of Buhari than what he did when in office. With the debt accrued by Fayemi, Fayose's tenure cannot be compared to Fayemi's fiasco not alone Fayose's first tenure

You are still begging the answer man. Is it this hard to tell us what good is happening in PDP controlled states?

Your original comment was that Ekiti has made the same mistake as Edo, Kogi & Ondo and I asked you to tell us what good PDP did when they had those states and what good are they doing in the states they presently control? Reeling stats about general incapacity of states to pay salaries only beg the question!

You also claimed (falsely) that Ondo residents are complaining since they voted APC and I asked what this phony complain is about. Zilch remains your answer...no comment!!

So I put it to you, my dear co-NL, that you all are just pained over nothing about this very predictable electoral loss. Next for Fayose is jail term for his many ills.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
kjhova:

You are still begging the answer man. Is it this hard to tell us what good is happening in PDP controlled states?

Your original comment was that Ekiti has made the same mistake as Edo, Kogi & Ondo and I asked you to tell us what good PDP did when they had those states and what good are they doing in the states they presently control? Reeling stats about general incapacity of states to pay salaries only beg the question!

You also claimed (falsely) that Ondo residents are complaining since they voted APC and I asked what this phony complain is about. Zilch remains your answer...no comment!!

So I put it to you, my dear co-NL, that you all are just pained over nothing about this very predictable electoral loss. Next for Fayose is jail term for his many ills.

You still on a 360 degree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank And Bankers Warehouse Reply EFCC On 2.8 Million Dollars Seized / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.