Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" (38370 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" by dominique(f): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
sisisioge:
What a grand way of disrespecting and shaming his wife at the same time! Whew! What could she have done to deserve this? It is well.

She gave birth to a special needs child, cerebral palsy sad
I don't want to imagine what she must be going through right now. Lord is her strength
Re: David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" by sisisioge: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
dominique:

She gave birth to a special needs child, cerebral palsy sad
I don't want to imagine what she must be going through right now. Lord is her strength

Jisos! Bawdy azzshole he is! She gave birth to their baby! A child they made together!Whew! It is well.
Re: David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" by nairamaniac: 2:45am On Jul 16, 2018
realtalk19:

His wife gave birth to an autistic boy. He abandoned them and went on with someone else
Are u sure about this?
That he abandoned them?
But he said his marriage is still intact.
Re: David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" by DavidEsq(m): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Kelamma:
Jodie, I am sending you hugs.
cry You married a boy who couldn't weather the storm with you.

There is an Igbo adage that says "mberede nyilu dike,mana mberede ka eji ama dike." David, you fall hand.

The two people under me, I dash you sense. Today is sunday, I am feeling generous .
If she had used the time she spent spreading her hypocrisy all over social media to place her values of who a true man is, she probably wldnt have landed dis trash for a man! Imagine advising ladies to stay off sex b4 marriage yet u got married heavily pregnant. Just because dem gee u microphone to talk, u begin yarn dust tongue. Lubbish!
Re: David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2018
only God knows what the wife is going through now, such a shame.
victorian:

Am telling you. It's better to be single in one's 30s to marry such a stupid guy.
See humiliation. Smhhhh
Re: David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" by realtalk19: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
nairamaniac:

Are u sure about this?
That he abandoned them?
But he said his marriage is still intact.

Jodie was interviewed sometime late last year and explained how she got to discover her son had autism.u can Google Jodie and her son up to read more.
Re: David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" by nairamaniac: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
realtalk19:

Jodie was interviewed sometime late last year and explained how she got to discover her son had autism.u can Google Jodie and her son up to read more.

Yeah. I GOOGLED it yesterday and found out.
Thanx!

Its cruel of the man if he left her to battle with the son alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.