Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (27254 Views)

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo / You're A Fighter, Strong Grassroots Mobiliser - Tinubu Hails Oshiomhole At 70 / Mustapha Salihu Hails Oshiomhole’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by thaprofit88: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=laprince post=69394787]This is Nigeria.
[size=8pt]
More dark years ahead.

Yeah! For you only cool
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by nurtos: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to the canditate from my great party
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by gbula: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Even if APC collects all the states, ANAMBRA will stand Firm..
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
olalat:
osun is on lock down my guy. No opposition in that state. The only thing that can make apc loose osun is protest vote from the west senatorial district. I hope wisdom prevail s.

When we get to the bridge, God will help us to cross it. I want Aregbesola to learn from Ekiti experience and be fair to all contestants during the primary. That's how to start the winning.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by femmy2010(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Cried for nothing
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by imran147(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti concur 5k per a candidate voter...oh i think thats £10.00 too bad theres poverty in the land..though na return match result for fayose back in 2014...now hes enroute to cameroun
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by DeOTR: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Online trolling of PMB and APC can continue unabated
But those who truly love PMB are not on Nairaland and other online platforms to express their love.

Haters should be ready to cry come 2019
What does Ekiti election has to do with love for Buhari?
The people voted for one of their sons.
Why not wait till next general election to confirm if the people truly love Buhari?
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ChuksManny82(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2018
This is fake nah!!!
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Greatzeus(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekitimadman:
MY ADVICE TO PDP SUPPORTERS

Staying online 24/7 insulting Buhari can never win you anything. Have you sit down once and ask yourself, has there been any changes in PDP?

Criticizing Buhari thinking you are winning people's heart is just useless and waste of time.

Nigerians know better. All this heardsmen clash, people know better than you PDP supporters. But Buhari should also take proper step in solving this situation. Buhari should let those affected feel the presence of Military.

On 2019

Victory To Ekiti, Victory To Nigeria.
You are right,i hardly go to politics session but from the many posts and comments i saw on online in the past two days alone against fayemi's chances in the election,i said to my self that fayemi will not win.Out of 10 comments,only one will be supporting fayemi,others Pdp. It was few minutes ago i woke up to see in the media that fayemi won wow shocked
Does it mean most of these commentators supporting Pdp were not in Ekiti at all Does it mean they were giving Pdp victory from their one room corner in Aba or Enugu lol grin

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by BENEAMATA: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Vanpascore:
Yeah, first victory as a chairman, more will come sir. Personally, i promise to deliver OSUN to you in few months time.
so in summary , there was O S H I Omole before O S H O K Omole ? Now i see . . . . .

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ejimatic: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by eventsms(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2018
PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS WEBSITE FOR STUDENTS www.researchs.com.ng
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by sirpedro(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Vanpascore:
Yeah, first victory as a chairman, more will come sir. Personally, i promise to deliver OSUN to you in few months time.
Are you stupid. Are you saying the same osun. Do you know how many children dropped out of school because your governor failed to pay our parent salaries.
Your governor claims to pay salaries meanwhile in reality he is paying 1/4 of their actual salaries. If apc wins next election in osun. So many people will die in pain and agony. #saynotoapcinosun
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi Fayose Eleka should all go and take valium 20 and sleep
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2018
DeOTR:

What does Ekiti election has to do with love for Buhari?
The people voted for one of their sons.
Why not wait till next general election to confirm if the people truly love Buhari?
Bros, Ekiti election is a reflection of the politics of Nigeria.

Nigerians are wiser today.
Come 2019, the enemies of Nigeria will be disgraced
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by jibs4lv(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
To all APC faithful,we have one last battle this year,before 2019 election.

Do it again for Osun State.
that 'll be the most simplest battle , if know you know.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by sirpedro(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Greatzeus:

You are right,i hardly go to politics session but from the many posts and comments i saw on online in the past two days alone against fayemi's chances in the election,i said to my self that fayemi will not win.Out of 10 comments,only one will be supporting fayemi,others Pdp. It was few minutes ago i woke up to see in the media that fayemi won wow shocked
Does it mean most of these commentators supporting Pdp were not in Ekiti at all Does it mean they were giving Pdp victory from their one room corner in Aba or Enugu lol grin
I wonder what is going on. 90% of people talking about yesterday election supported apc..and here comes one guy that big dangote truck will crutch his body talking about winning next election in Osun State for apc. Meanwhile no parent in osun can boost of their kids again because financially they’re sick due compare to the former government before the sucker right there came in..I hope people should think about voting another parties and forget about pdp n apc as they’re groups of heartless and selfish people. That guy that said if will win osun election for apc will never witness that day in Jesus name. #peoplearesuffering
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by badjack(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2018
greatiyk4u:
In 2014 even as an incumbent Gov. Fayemi lost, congratulated Fayose and moved ahead, let's see if prof. Will emulate such gentleman gesture

PDP.......there was truly a party

Prof wet u de call contest election? No him no contest. Na Fayose illegal 3rd tenure that was defeated. He should congratulate Fayemi.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by DeOTR: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, Ekiti election is a reflection of the politics of Nigeria.

Nigerians are wiser today.
Come 2019, the enemies of Nigeria will be disgraced
Ekiti election in 2014 didn't determine the outcome of the 2015 general election. Whatever makes you think this will be an exception.
People have different reasons for voting for Fayemi, Buhari factor is not one of them.
I essentially wanted Fayemi to win, but I'm never going to vote for Buhari next year.
Nigerians are wiser today, yes, and that's why the sweet talks of 2015 will not return Buhari next year. He'll have to tell us what he's been doing for the last four years
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Omoboricash(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
To all APC faithful,we have one last battle this year,before 2019 election.

Do it again for Osun State.
Sure osun is APC, APC is osun.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Torylanez(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:
It has nothing to do with Oshiomole.

Non payment of salaries & bonuses caused Fayose candidate his chance.

So people that voted for fayose also aren't working as civil servants ?

U must be high on fayose tears
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
GET YOUR PVC!GET YOUR PVC!! This is the best you people can do,recycling thieves and roques,you are all MAD....Anyone whoever recommend people getting pvc on any social medial platform shall never be well with such fellow,Stay at your home,hustle hard,provide for your family and never send the politicians, the elites,the pastors,imams,GO's...they are all THIEVES,and when you hustle hard enough and to be able to leave Nigeria,LEAVE...Nigeria will never work,this bad nigeria is fetching the politicians,elites and religion leaders money....NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK,nor carry nigeria matter for head....
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Vanpascore:

Relax, there is no opposition in Osun. Who want face APC in omoluabi state? PDP suffered it when they were together, now that they have scattered, we will burry them completely.

Watch Saraki if you want to know who will win 2019. If Saraki defects, APC wont win. Saraki is the shrewdest politician in Nigeria today bar none and he always wins. If he leaves APC it is because he is confident APC will not win, if he stays it is because he knows the coalition cannot defeat Buhari.

Forget Osun state, like you said that is already in the bag, watch Saraki! He is a ruthless, tactical, calculating ,unprincipled politician and he is all about winning whatever route it may take. he took on his own father and defeated him, same with his sister, saw the writing on the wall and defected to APC, took on APC and Asiwaju and became senate president....Saraki does not lose.

Understand I am not saying APC will win or lose because of Saraki, I am saying Saraki is shrewed enough to read and interprete the political calculations and wherever he pitches his tent is the party that will emerge the winner.

Dont think because Dino has left APC therefore Saraki will automatically go. Saraki plays both sides and Dino is Saraki's boy and is expendable. In fact I suspect Dinos defection to PDP plays into Saraki's hands as it makes him stronger in APC but it also paves the way should he look at the horizon and decide PDP is the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by SirBunky85(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
maximunimpact:
Am i the only one who remembers Fayose's infamous acts in 2015 when he paid for Buhari's obituary in major newspapers? #FayoseManySins
fayose has always bn a nuisance.wike shud take note
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by SirBunky85(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
GreenNegro:
Now that storm is over. Fayose should remove that thing on his neck
lol.he will use it to travel overseas for proper treatment
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by SirBunky85(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
laprince:
This is Nigeria.
More dark years ahead.
Congratulations Fayemi
yes,more dark years ahead in ur household
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by SirBunky85(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
laprince:
This is Nigeria.
More dark years ahead.
Congratulations Fayemi
yes,more dark years ahead in ur household
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by SirBunky85(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
Just the normal APC states ooo. APC can never win Rivers state.
dats how u pple boasted initially,today,apc has two senators from rivers.i hope u wont cry rigging when wike is defeated in 2019?
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
dats how u pple boasted initially,today,apc has two senators from rivers.i hope u wont cry rigging when wike is defeated in 2019?

Not saying Wike will lose but Fayose's exit is a big blow for PDP. Wike and Fayose are probably the only promiment PDP members left in office.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Bishops10(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
geometricaxis:

Watch Saraki if you want to know who will win 2019. If Saraki defects, APC wont win. Saraki is the shrewdest politician in Nigeria today bar none and he always wins. If he leaves APC it is because he is confident APC will not win, if he stays it is because he knows the coalition cannot defeat Buhari.

Forget Osun state, like you said that is already in the bag, watch Saraki! He is a ruthless, tactical, calculating ,unprincipled politician and he is all about winning whatever route it may take. he took on his own father and defeated him, same with his sister, saw the writing on the wall and defected to APC, took on APC and Asiwaju and became senate president....Saraki does not lose.

Understand I am not saying APC will win or lose because of Saraki, I am saying Saraki is shrewed enough to read and interprete the political calculations and wherever he pitches his tent is the party that will emerge the winner.

Dont think because Dino has left APC therefore Saraki will automatically go. Saraki plays both sides and Dino is Saraki's boy and is expendable. In fact I suspect Dinos defection to PDP plays into Saraki's hands as it makes him stronger in APC but it also paves the way should he look at the horizon and decide PDP is the way forward.
You said B. Saraki defeated his own father, how?
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by supereagle(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nogodye:
Oshiomole first victory as a APC national chairman...Congratulation sir.Let make it happen in other state.

Let him deliver his Oga come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Slams Tinubu, Osoba As Anti-oshiomole Protests Spread / Ikpeazu Arrives Burkina Faso (Photos) / MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.