Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React (83783 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by delishpot: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Those babes dey give banky evil eye. LOL he don offend them before whether knowingly or unknowingly.. If e too pain them they should contribute and buy him the latest customised range rover na. The solution is not too hard jor!
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by Rbae: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Banky was born with a silver spoon. He's well.mannered and humble. He schooled in the US. He is Ciroc and Samsung brand ambassador. He has a record label, he owns a house in Lekki. Those are achievements to me not driving a car and living in a rented apartment or doing olosho or making money illegally, in other to feel among. Those girls are foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
And this is why girls get raped and killed and their body parts litter the bush because of wanting to live lavishly.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by wagazala: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
haywire07:
I understand the girls or maybe married girls were extremely stupid.

But their point was a bitter fact. That despite the social media hype of celebrities and their show off lifestyle on instagram, they are actually not as wealthy as they always portray .

I can see some fools quoting me and insulting their real father. My comment was not talking about Banky , but so many other celebs who flaunt fake lifestyle on social media and actually lives on debts

Its showbiz bra, you aint supposed to take what you see on TV serious when it aint news...

Tell me, do you believe everything Rick Ross says?

Thats what i thought.
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by Berankis: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
They are simply battling with low self-esteem and are possibly jobless. So, let them continue to wallow in their depreciating sensibility & self-value
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by salford1: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
The only problem i have is the driving on a dashed white lane. Who cares about the cars others drives.
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by tealaw(m): 3:34am On Jul 16, 2018
haywire07:
I understand the girls or maybe married girls were extremely stupid.

But their point was a bitter fact. That despite the social media hype of celebrities and their show off lifestyle on instagram, they are actually not as wealthy as they always portray .

I can see some fools quoting me and insulting their real father. My comment was not talking about Banky , but so many other celebs who flaunt fake lifestyle on social media and actually lives on debts

U r a mad man. So if i bring out my classic car, i nor get money?
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by YhungPablo(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
mytime24:
Ordinary tyre them no get undecided
na inside bicycle dem dey?
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by Revolva(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Neoteny:
I don't blame the girls

Most of the yeyebrities cause this when they hype their fake and shallow lifestyles.

How many times have they been caught with photoshopped images and identity theft?

When was the last time Banky sang anything meaningful?

Besides tours and concerts and fashion runways, when was the last time any yeyebrity did anything meaningful to their craft?

They pose with borrowed cars, stolen dog images, photoshopped backdrops....

They take a shiit, they tweet it...now an entire family living off the questionable millions of their daughter/sister are hyping themselves as celebs, so bad that one young good for nothing punk even claimed he's bored being a millionaire.

One even claimed he has 30b in his akant, when even his supposedly rich Dad can't claim that amount. He also lied he bought a jet, but all we saw was a used Bentley Bentayga.

Don't blame people when they see less than they expect IRL.

imagine u saying this

look banky is a rich dude you think its only music he does

do you know he has estate and he is into video content creation and other biz

and what do u mean artist pose with borrowed cars who am sure not A list artist OK

as for davido saying he has 30billion its a lie we no DAT but DAT no be say he is not rich

bro relax money de music biz OK and endorsement n shows and even digital sals can never make any sensible artist broke
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by mytime24(f): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
YhungPablo:
na inside bicycle dem dey?
so if some1 dey inside car or urber e don bcom him/her own, shey u c who dey drive am angry
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by YhungPablo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
mytime24:
so if some1 dey inside car or urber e don bcom him/her own, shey u c who dey drive am angry
I forgot to watch the video. Summarize it for me
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by kcoded(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
What is your business? Even, If he decides to drive 1960 car, is it your using?
Hype yourself if you want and stop poking your mouth, nose, eye, leg and smelling self into people's life.
Re: Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React by deniguy01(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
mrAMG:

Pay for??
i meam post... I've been looking for how to post on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall / "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.