Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (5851 Views)

I Weep For The South: Former Goveror Of Zamfara, Sanni Yerima / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
emmie14:

For what? Your innate betrayals? We are not surprised.

Define betrayal and point where Yorubas have even been in alliance with you Ibos and when you were betrayed.the problem is that you Ibo youths are too lazy to read about nigeria history but only parrots what your war losing uncles and aunties told you.

Right from independence you Ibos have always slavishly followed the North. Check history and disprove that

You slaved under Tafawa Balewa, you slaved under Shagari, you are still planning to slave under Atiku in 2019.

Fools! grin

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
emmie14:

Cleared how?

Are you actually dumb or pretending to be, ?
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by olas24u(f): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

My 'one Nigeria' Yoruba sister, how far?

am fine and you?
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Patrioticooduan: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
olas24u:

am fine and you?
Never been better. So you still believe in Nigeria's future don't you?
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
I don't know why u guys are opening such pathetic threads.
it's none of our business if they elect the devil himself.
u guys should this nonsense Biko
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Jones4190(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Stupidity is when you think a sitting president whose body language suggest he will context for second time will sponsor a group of people to killed the same people that vote for him in the last election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by maestroferddi: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

Tell me one thing to reflect upon in the rubbish drivel
No surprises, you and APC....
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by rex444(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
mybestlove:
If what we saw in Ekiti yesterday is how 2019 is going to be, I'll have to destroy my PVC because my vote wouldn't count meaning I'll have no voice.

Shame on our leaders and the security agencies
my exact reasons for not being an active voter.... Our elections here in Africa is a sham ... Setting a race ,spending billions on a race u already know the winner

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Emvico34: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Few months from now, fulanis will take over ekiti state... Kwara belongs to both hausa, fulani And yoruba... Now is ekiti's turn grin
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by rex444(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
This fight wey we don use our hands dey invite like this......the good part be say no b one person go die....if not me,u,ur cousin or someone related to either of us even if not,na human being go die....do we value lives anymore..... Am minding my business ooooo
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by knowledgeable: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

You are feeling more pained and concerned about Yoruba issues than you care about your still-born Biafra or the present political disarray in Ibo land.

Yoruba are cleared about their politics, the same cannot be said about yours

Fool, Igbos are not pained. Any Yoruba cleared politics that will end in eternal separation between Igbos and Yorubas is very much welcome by the Igbos. In human evolution, natural selection must occur. Yorubas are the ones forcing Igbos into their orbit primarily through dna mixing from marriages to Igbo women........mixing up Igbos in general don't want. Integrating your values with that of Hausa/fulani, by the whole of SW to to APC is a decision Igbos must respect.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by UncleJJ(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

I am happy for Yorubas biko...Fulani Herdsmen grazing colony and routes loading smiley

Time registered: May 24, 2018
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Ziggylady(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
UncleJJ:

Time registered: May 24, 2018

Sorry for you if you think i actually joined Nairaland this year..lol!
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by UncleJJ(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Sorry for you if you think i actually joined Nairaland this year..lol!

I have proof, you do not!
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by potoX: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

I am happy for Yorubas biko...Fulani Herdsmen grazing colony and routes loading smiley
Ziggylady i hope you wont be taking otapiapia when Buhari wins next year. You ibos can never learn

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by Ziggylady(f): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
potoX:
Ziggylady i hope you wont be taking otapiapia when Buhari wins next year. You ibos can never learn

You are right we dont learn....I wonder why we wont just accept Fulani grazing routes in our states like Yorubas did for Ekiti State..
Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by potoX: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are right we dont learn....I wonder why we wont just accept Fulani grazing routes in our states like Yorubas did for Ekiti State..

Eyah. I wonder what will become of you when Buhari wins next year. Will you take to nairaland to express your frustrations once again?

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by gurnam: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
knowledgeable:

[s]Fool, Igbos are not pained. Any Yoruba cleared politics that will end in eternal separation between Igbos and Yorubas is very much welcome by the Igbos. In human evolution, natural selection must occur. Yorubas are the ones forcing Igbos into their orbit primarily through dna mixing from marriages to Igbo women........mixing up Igbos in general don't want. Integrating your values with that of Hausa/fulani, by the whole of SW to to APC is a decision Igbos must respect[/s].

Foolish rants of a pained Ipob bigot grin

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by biafraisdead(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yoruba boy is it your gala or your head??...abeg face front.
e don do! why u dey embarrass ursef for here. u guys should grow up in this country o, there is more to life than all this rascality.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies by apolonius(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Your jaundiced and empty lamentation show the problem of our young people.

Politics aside,Fayemi is a scholar and activist of international reputation with a PhD in War studies from King’s College London,a premier global institution.

He fought in the trenches of the NADECO campaign,running Radio Kudirat then Freedom Radio. This marked his path crossing with Asiwaju and his introduction to politics.

He did well in his first term but for his approach of long term grand visionary projects leaving out retail politics. Of course,aided by a desperate GEJ,his re-election bid suffered defeat.

So,Mr,allow no ignorance and hate to cloud your understanding of what just happened in Ekiti. It’s no accident!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More / APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State / Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.