Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Timaya's Babymama Celebrates Their 2nd Daughter As She Turns 3 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Babymama Celebrates Their 2nd Daughter As She Turns 3 Today (970 Views)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya's Babymama Celebrates Their 2nd Daughter As She Turns 3 Today by Faithway10: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Timaya's second daughter, Grace is 3-years-old today, July 15th, and his baby mama, Barbara has taken to Instagram to celebrate her.

She shared lovely photos of her and wrote;

"Its my positive, charming, and absolutely adorable daughter's day. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter.I love u my warrior graegrae� Happy birthday to my perfect little girl!.God bless u sunshine��❤�"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/timayas-babymama-celebrates-their-2nd-daughter-as-she-turns-3-today.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Timaya's Babymama Celebrates Their 2nd Daughter As She Turns 3 Today by Nickijoy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Awww.. she's adorable, Happy birthday
Re: Timaya's Babymama Celebrates Their 2nd Daughter As She Turns 3 Today by itspzpics(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wow.. .hbd oo

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Wife Go Paddle-boarding As They Enjoy Their Holiday In Ibiza / For 1million Followers On Instagram: Actor Alex Ekubo Says "Ask Me Anything" / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Staying Off Sex Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.