Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Is The Jumia Anniversary 2018? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Jumia Anniversary 2018? (451 Views)

Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Jumia Anniversary 2018? by kelvinjeremiah(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-QCQmA0HgZms/W0skmT-biMI/AAAAAAAABBc/tzy75IycN24aV6I35T4IH4uCGYUjPwVDgCLcBGAs/s1600/Hunt-Mobile_12i.jpg[/img]

“Tunde! Afar na.” Seun asked.

“Seun, I just dey where I dey o,” Tunde replied.

“How the goings dey go?”

“E dey go wella.”

“You don buy that phone and dat fridge?”

“No o… e too cost.”

“You neva hear?”

“Hear wetin?”

“Jumia anniversary!!! D time wen jumia dey give upto 75% discount on their products. That Hot 5 wen u buy so… na 25k now o. That fridge sef price don reduce.”

“Jesu!!! Funkeh!!! How do I get it.”

“Hmmm… go favshub.com.”

Nigeria’s biggest online marketplace celebrates its 6th anniversary.

Jumia anniversary has always been an event Nigerians and Africans at large, are excited about as you get to see amazing offers of your favorite brands.

Alot of discounted sales are available on this platform.

What's The Jumia Anniversary?

An event hosted by Jumia to say ‘thank you’ to millions of Africans to using their platform.

Not only that, you’ve also got the opportunity to buy that smartphone and electronics you always wanted for lesser prices.

When Is The Jumia 6th Anniversary Kicking Off?

The Jumia 6th Anniversary kicks off at 12:00 a.m on July 16th to July 29th.

Where Is The Event Taking Place?

At your house. House? Sort off. Just visit Jumia.com on your smartphone.

There are tips you could use to enjoy even more discounts if you continue reading.

What are the Benefits?

1,000,000+ deals upto 75% off on products
500,000+ free vouchers
Daily Flash sales on the Jumia App
Best prices on desired products
Free shipping to Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, PH and Abuja

[img]https://2.bp..com/-QCQmA0HgZms/W0skmT-biMI/AAAAAAAABBc/tzy75IycN24aV6I35T4IH4uCGYUjPwVDgCLcBGAs/s1600/Hunt-Mobile_12i.jpg[/img]

Deals On What Categories?

Deals on every categories. Fashion, Smartphones, Electronics, Clothings, Accessories, Households and everything else

How Do I Enjoy These Special Offers?

Visit Jumia App (more preferable so as not to miss out on amazing deals when available) or Jumia.com website
Select a free Jumia voucher on your choice of category to enjoy an additional discount of 25% off
Purchase items to a total of N20,000 and enjoy free shipping on Jumia Express
Use Jumia Pay at checkout to enjoy extra 5% off on all orders.

Who Are The Sponsors?

There will always be sponsors of such big events. Sponsors are: HP, Intel, FERO, Infinix, MTN, AXA Mansard

Don't be onlooker, join the party

Okay guys… now your turn… What do you think of Jumia Anniversary?

It’s their 6th anniversary, do you think they can continue doing this?

This is the very important one, Don’t they record losses on this discounts?

Jumia Anniversary Deals

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Government Honours Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Rewards Nina / Well Architectured & Tastefully Finished Mini Flat For Rent At Bariga For 300k. / WATCH THE Becca Ft. Sarkodie – Nana (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.