Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,285 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Which Way To Go? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Way To Go? (375 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Which Way To Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way To Go? by katibu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello there. I put up my case out here because I know there are a lot of guys who have been in similar situation and others who have had experience in life and would sincerely help me out.
I graduated from secondary school 2009, I went on to university here in Nigeria, and after two years I left it for a scholarship abroad. I spent another two years there and then drop out of my scholarship and come back to Nigeria. I spent another two years in Nigerian street doing some sort of business in my hometown. After those years, I went back to School again. Currently I'm studying in one of the prestigious universities and I'm doing well. My CGPA is very great.

I feel like I'm getting older and I want to be a man of my own. I manage 7k/month which my uncle and brother contribute and this hardly last me 2-3 weeks and I'm facing a lot of financial problem. I dont have any money to start any business nor anybody to borrow from.

And at this point in life, my behavior is the worse enemy that is attacking my success. I lacked focus, whatever I say I am gonna do I hardly do it or finish it. I procrastinate a lot, I have no any vision of the future. I hardly stand by my decisions days after I decided.
But deep inside me I know I wanna change because these bad behavior are costing me opportunities. I wanna go out and do things but cant seem to agree with myself on what is the thing to do.

I had a lot of fun and money wasn't my problem most of my adult life, but once I left my business to come back to school again, I begin to experience a very hard life. But quitting my school again is not an option. I am looking for a way I can make my life comfortable. By comfortable I mean be able to afford 3 square meal and some basic needs.

other facts worth knowing about me are:
1. I have a laptop though very old and inexpensive.
2. I have video editing and other computer creative skills.
3. I have no money to invest in anything.
4. I am willing to help myself.
5. I read at night. I can be free mostly during the day.

Pls do help with some suggestion on what you think I should do with my life. Thanks. GodBless you all and may we all shine in life. May our hardships be the key to our successes.
Re: Which Way To Go? by katibu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lalasticlala help me move this to FP please. A brother is in real need of help.
Re: Which Way To Go? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
another ranting from a very bored and impatient man.

use ur free time 2 become an apprentice so u can have a skilled job, like making women's hair, sewing or welding.

It is well with u
Re: Which Way To Go? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Most people will ignore because your title doesn't say anything. My advice is proper sleep, balanced diet and exercise. Some students have found lipton to be helpful.

You need to take note of what you do in a day, from waking up to when you sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Joined The Aviation Sector As A Cleaner Becomes A Captain / Federal Road Safety Corps Upgrades Her Official Website / Free Fully-funded Scholarships For Undergraduates,post Graduates,masters,phd,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.