Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,713 members, 7,889,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

"Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed (27903 Views)

Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Sarkin: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gloriousgud:
that guy call sarrkin is something else, he dislike opposition with everything with him. am very sure he is under Mr.L*e Mohammed payroll. don't block me from commenting again o sarkin whatever your name is
when are you and your likes going to repent?
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by israelmao(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Such was the sight when Buhari first stepped into office in 2015 but till now is Nigeria any better or worse off than it used to be?Using this election as a barometer for what is to come in 2019 could be in line or out of line because there are many sides to the Nigerian political glass prism in terms of the the good,the bad,and the ugly.As long as Nigerian electorate continue to exchange or trade off their voting power for pecuniary rewards true demoracy will remain far flung from us or absolutely elusive and reaping the dividends of demoracy will also be a mirage.Political leaders have made life so difficult for most of Nigerian populace that crumbs that fall of their tables become a mean meal and a big deal for them (populace).
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

Can I harvest your organs and donate then to those humans who really need them?

Oga, you are taking this too far na.
Are you a human being or some kind of vampire?
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Oga, you are taking this too far na.
Are you a human being or some kind of vampire?

grin
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Bekimbo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69412359:
YEESSSS, WE sane ones love our amiable PRESIDENT.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

We will always LOVE you sir. cheesy wink

Are you sure your brain is still functioning?
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bekimbo:

Are you sure your brain is still functioning?
Ask your uncle this question the next time you see him.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Bekimbo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69415566:

Ask your uncle this question the next time you see him.

Ask your lord and personal saviour Mohammed Hitler Buhari if his brain still function well

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Lifted1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Movic1:
Lol. who created this meme
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by princejenks(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
very typical of lai Mohammed to make this kind of statement but a result gotten from vote buying with just a lead of over 19,000 votes after intense intimidation from security agencies,I'd rather we bemoan the likely consequences of this victory on the conduct of credible elections in 2019 rather than claiming political capital for an out of favour apc president
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Lifted1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy with Buhari Indeed

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bekimbo:

Ask your lord and personal saviour Mohammed Hitler Buhari if his brain still function well
Go and sit down child of hate.
They have nothing upstairs than Insults and curses.
Replying you is a waste of time.
Swerve.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by autonomous22: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
I no blame u, I blame ekiti ppl that sold dia future for 5k

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by hush15: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Altered result is no result .. Your disgrace is coming ahead

Which coming? T
For the first time, i agree with him jare. Sai baba till whatever. Nigeria indeed deserves whatsoever is coming...
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
We need closed ballot system in Nigeria so people can collect the party money either APC or Pdp and still vote for whoever they like.

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Kpress: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by firstjoe(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
It's like brain is paining this man
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by EnaibeSam: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gone are the days they call Ekiti the fountain of knowledge. But now how do we describe people that sold their future for 5000?
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by potoX: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:
sarkin and ngeneukwenu are happy for the killings in Benue Taraba and Plateau under Buhari.
You lost this one and you will lose again, cos that's just what you ibos do, you lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by donbachi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
one of his lies.

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by brodalokie: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kpress:
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain

That you have never seen such in your life, I believe you. Buhari dey vex gan. Everything na double double o
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by brodalokie: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
EnaibeSam:
Gone are the days they call Ekiti the fountain of knowledge. But now how do we describe people that sold their future for 5000?

Those days ended for me in 2011. I am yet to see anything good from that side too. But if you met my Grandpa, Ogunsakin, you will know the closest think to intelligence and action. Salute for him
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by NairaMaster1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I don't talk too much

100% right.
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by chris31(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pls i beg u Mr Lai change ur word
Ekiti people are happy with Buhari reign instead
This shows as sign of eye opener for those of u showing sympathy to those been killed by herdsmen
U won't be surprise if election is been hold today they will massively vote for Buhari again

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by PropertyDeals(f): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Esteemed Investor,
50% discount sales at Christal Villa Queens Court, Shapati-Lekki with CofO is still on!

For Enquiries call:
You can check my signature below in blue
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by yussuph: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2018
This man is mad. Nigerians are happy? Hmm idiot old fool
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2018
I laugh at GET UR PVC CREWS because the power doesn't lie on the voters it lies on the people that counts the vote... #DIVIDENIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by donqx: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2018
ohh
Re: "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed by DavidEsq(m): 3:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Harvesting of human organs??..*snif snif*,you smell like a SWner,.well it is legal already in your region going by the number of ritual killings there.
Awon head warmers grin. U dey craze ah swear. U be rottweiler ni cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud / Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.