Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The (1160 Views)

Bandit, Bello Galadima Arrested In Sokoto While Buying Sex Enhancement Drugs / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The by iamdjabdon(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Reports gathered showed that the young man pictured below took series of sex enhancement concoctions/drugs that will make him last long during sexual intercourse in order to impress a girl but unluckily for him, the girl he was anticipating failed to show up.

Continue reading below:

https://djabdon.com.ng/2018/07/07/unlucky-young-man-hospitalized-after-drinking-sex-enhancement-concortion-and-the-lady-he-was-expecting-didnt-show-up-18-picture/

Re: Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The by Tampa6246(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lemme hear that one of em nurse taking care of him at one point thought of riding him lol...the girl would have been receiving it hot in there..
Keep up with your natural strength guys pls..side effects will eventually surface...

AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME...lol

1 Like

Re: Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The by Techcrunchng(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol magani burantasi grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The by Mario1989(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bursted.....

1 Like

Re: Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The by sabbiboi: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Lemme hear that one of em nurse taking care of him at one point thought of riding him lol...the girl would have been receiving it hot in there..
Keep up with your natural strength guys pls..side effects will eventually surface...

My guy wait sotey, now he has loose weight on hospital bed.Lol

1 Like

Re: Unlucky Young Man Hospitalized After Drinking Sex Enhancement Concortion And The by iamdjabdon(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin
sabbiboi:

My guy wait sotey, now he has loose weight on hospital bed.Lol

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Were Busted, On Wednesday, At A Hotel In Iyana Ishashi, Lagos / Student Stabbed As Robbers Attack UNIUYO Female Hostel (Photos) / Swimming Pool That Heal All Sickness ,but Its Cost 50k-pastor Reveal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.