Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? (43631 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / "Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna And Hubby 150k In Lagos Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Kewtt: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

A man must learn never to depend on his wife's income else he'll live to regret it.

In fact, a homeless man will have greater happiness than such man
Never ever.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Yankee101: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Men actually let themselves get hurt just for pride...sometimes even to death.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by ono(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
OK. So, I'm actually one of such. In fact, I live in Naija here while my wife works in another country and earns more than myself. I've been married for 12 years. I truly enjoy my work and it pays in millions - not the meagre 150K on the table here.

Someone earlier posted some questions to ask before making any move. I have asked those questions and I decided to keep my high paying Naija job. I visit wifey and kids often. There is no question of infidelity, disrespect or the other shitty things associated with the materialistic and lazy women of nowadays and stupid feminists (yes, I dislike feminists). And I have peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by psucc(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
And you feel the woman is working in El-Rufai's Office?

By the way that pestle you are using to chase people around was stolen and the police is on a manhunt for it. how did you get it?
MartinCorridon:
The man should be ready to be househusband abeg

750k...the woman should resign ? Abeg stop yarning dust.

I am a chauvinist and even me won't advise the woman to resign.

Do you know how hard it is to find a 100k job in Nigeria now not to talk of one that payd 7x as much?
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:

This shows that u are still single

Nope.

I spent almost two years without my significant other when he had to work in a city hours away. I didn't moan about it. I understood that he had to make a living.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by DUK3THEUS1: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
How does quiting a job make someone useless
Quit a job in lagos go and get a job in kaduna period. Except ur cucumber is not working. angry grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by vanhelsing1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IMO, it's also irresponsible to leave your job to join your wife. Two salaries are still better than one. If we got bills to pay, there's no reason for anyone to leave their job to join the other just for cuddles. Sorry but to me that's emotional thinking. Unless you got a job lined up with a better salary, otherwise stay where you are! We'll make time for each other when both our schedules permit it. With less money coming in, you might end up fighting over finances anyway.

did u not read dat a woman and a man wil leav dia parents n stick to themselves and dey Wii become one flesh....how possible can dis hapen wen husband is at lagos..wife kaduna....plsss suggest what is obtainable n reasonable
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by ChopDeMoney(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
What if the wife is a Senator in Abuja or Governor in Borno State? Because these are better paid JOB.

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by AntiWailer: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
The mad person should resign.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
vanhelsing1:

did u not read dat a woman and a man wil leav dia parents n stick to themselves and dey Wii become one flesh....how possible can dis hapen wen husband is at lagos..wife kaduna....plsss suggest what is obtainable n reasonable

Yawn.

What is reasonable to you may not be what I'd consider to be even remotely reasonable.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by dingbang(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Will go and start a new life in Kaduna.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Women are quick to tell people that tthey're the breadwinner of the family (if they are).
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by speedymart11(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
AN URHOBO MAN FROM DELTA STATE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT..
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Amberon11: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
As usual. Learn to make sensible comments.
TonyeBarcanista:
My Reply on Twitter:

I'll allow her travel to Kaduna to keep her 750k job while I maintain my 150k job in Lagos. She could be coming over during weekend or once in two weeks...

A man can feed a woman for 20years without rubbing it on her face but can a woman feed a man for 1 month without deliberately demeaning him?
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IMO, it's also irresponsible to leave your job to join your wife. Two salaries are still better than one. If we got bills to pay, there's no reason for anyone to leave their job to join the other just for cuddles. Sorry but to me that's emotional thinking. Unless you got a job lined up with a better salary, otherwise stay where you are! We'll make time for each other when both our schedules permit it. With less money coming in, you might end up fighting over finances anyway.

Yeah, another thing to note is 750k in Kaduna is a lot. 150k in Lagos is equivalent to 70k in Kaduna in terms of the value of what can be purchased EG: Cheap Meat, Live stock, Fresh Tomatoes, Raw food etc & Cheap rent & housing, Cheap transportation, Cheap clothing, Cheap drinks.

So technically, she will be saving almost times (10) of what the husband will save. Only expenses will be on Flight ticket, going from Kaduna to Lagos each time.

It's going to be an hard pill to swallow I must confess, It's like Alexis ohanian marrying Serena Williams grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Orpe7(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Resign sharperly
Eni to leru lo leru!
Na me get slave so na me get slave property grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by kapelvej: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:
A normal man with working brain will relocate if his wife earns 750k when he's earning 150k.

But a wise man with so much wisdom will ask the following questions before deciding what to do.

>Who is my wife?
>Is she dominant and self-centered?
>Will she rub it to my face?
>How comfortable are my with my financial level?
>Is she disrespectful or understanding?
>What are the possibilities that her attitude will change?

If you can give yourself answers to these questions, you'll be able to decide. Because it'll be a mistake to take such decision with a wrong woman.

But wait ooo..…Where are the wives earning 750k while there husbands earns 150k, grin Are they Nigerians? Or are they from Croatia? Too much assumptions in this country, grin
God bless you my brother, I always tell people no standard law in marriage. The person you are dealing with matters a lot

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
HUSBAND NAH... KADUNA IS AN ISLAMIC STATE AND WHERE THEIR IS ISLAM THEIR IS PEACE AND TRANQUILITY
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by lebete3000: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

This is the typical and honest woman speaking...

I'm sure if it was the other way round, she'll switch up and say "a woman's place is beside her husband"

I wish the eyes of men's understanding could be opened to see how parasitic & opportunistic the female gender really are...only then will they see the only 2 things women are useful for:

"Sex & Procreation"

If you like goan tie yourself down to one...You're on a long thing honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by jacoik(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:
Alpha males won't like this grin

They are on their way to counter and tell us how women abuse power. See them coming...
lolzzzzz this is one of them running? Lolxxxx
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amberon11:
As usual. Learn to make sensible comments.
Bros which level na
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by biggie73(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Both should not resign.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Ghost01(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
There shouldn't even be any deliberation; the man should pack his kaya and move to Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by crazysam001: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
See he should resign sharp sharp and make sure he practices how to scream in bed too while he is at it. Thats his duty
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
lebete3000:

This is the typical and honest woman speaking...

I'm sure if it was the other way round, she'll switch up and say "a woman's place is beside her husband"

I wish the eyes of men's understanding could be opened to see how parasitic & opportunistic the female gender really are...

I'm not that type of a woman. I'm very selfish & independent in spirit grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by lebete3000: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not that type of a woman. I'm very selfish & independent in spirit grin

Independent for your mind, sorry for your spirit...
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by prettyjo(f): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
i really do not think I will relocate
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
lebete3000:

Independent for your mind, sorry for your spirit...

OK.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Emma5097: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol. This old age problem between men and women. First and foremost, I'd even like to ask what kind of couple wouldn't work together and maximize the opportunities they both have? They both don't have to quit; at most not without exploring together and becoming greater by combining potentials? Couples should make sacrifices in order to succeed but it has to be done together to ensure that your family grows and both sides of the coin are totally explored and maximised to its fullest potential? Who wants to work forever even if the job pays as much as 750k? Life Don pass like that to me o... If you're blessed to have such money flowing into your family especially if its a young family, you owe it to yourselves to ensure you build a brand for your home and not just offer the regular security of education to your kids. My opinion sha.....

stane007:

https://lailasnews.com/patriarchy-causes-poverty-for-most-men-nigerian-man-shakes-biggest-table-in-africa/

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Mikeross62: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mmm
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by thatigboman: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why resign and not transfer?
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by ominiriches2016(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Are you married? If not cuddling and emotional balance is what give birth to good and healthy relationship/marriage. Distance marriage/relationship is a bad idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.