Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,190 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Much To Customs Clear Air Freight In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much To Customs Clear Air Freight In Nigeria (322 Views)

Air Freight USA-Nigeria Best Rates In The Market / GM Tinapa, Others  Pay Condolence Visit To Customs / Affordable Air Freight Cargo To UK, Canada, US, Dubai, South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Customs Clear Air Freight In Nigeria by clearant: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
In my article for how to estimate cargo import clearance cost in Nigeria I did promise that I was going to do another article on how to handle conventional cargo clearing cost estimate. Here in this article, we shall look at the case study of an air freight job handled by us. Spare a good time to read all things so you can have a holistic understanding of the process.

Read Also: HOW TO ESTIMATE IMPORT DUTY AND CLEARING COST IN NIGERIA

SAMPLE CONVENTIONAL AIRFREIGHT CLEARANCE COST:

Client Writes:

Dear Vagmon,

We intend to import 3 pieces of pneumatic pressure gauge equipment with an overall gross weight of 900kg. Look through the description below and the attached document to let us have your competitive import clearance cost.

Item Description:

Internal Pneumatic Line-Up Clamp (16″-18″) with self-propel

Dimensions 2840 x 600 x 720 mm x 3 (300 Kg Each)

Packages 3 Packages

Country of Origin of the Goods: China

Country of Supply: China

Shipping Terms: CPT

Mode of Shipment: Air

Payment Terms: 30% with PO

Country of Final Destination: Lagos, Nigeria

Port of Loading: China

Also give to us the acceptable invoice format in a template

Our Response:

Dear client thanks for the above job offer.

Kindly use the below format pro forma invoice and see our quote.

We hope to hear from you shortly, so we can commence the process.

Invoice Template:

Read Also: WHAT IS A PRO FORMA INVOICE IN NIGERIAN CONTEXT?

Copy and paste on the exporters letter head paper, stamp and revert to us.

http://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/how-much-to-customs-clear-air-freight-in-nigeria/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Housing Loan / For Sale! For Sale!! For Sale!!! / Who Is Interested In Partnering With My Past Question Portal For Tertiary Instit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.