Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Torres Says He’ll ‘give 100%’ To Sagan Tosu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Torres Says He’ll ‘give 100%’ To Sagan Tosu (317 Views)

Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Torres Says He’ll ‘give 100%’ To Sagan Tosu by Hiptvng: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Former Spain World Cup winner Fernando Torres, who has signed for Japanese side Sagan Tosu, stated Sunday he’ll do his best to lead the team to victory in the J.League.

The former Liverpool, Chelsea and Spain striker, who left Atletico Madrid this summer after returning to his boyhood club in 2015, will put on the number 9 shirt for Sagan.

“I will give 100 per cent. I will always work hard,” the 34-year-old Torres told reporters in Tokyo. “I want to help my team win, which is an important thing.”

Torres stated he had received many offers, however, chose Sagan as they had been the first one which showed “true interest.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/07/15/torres-says-hell-give-100-to-sagan-tosu/#ixzz5LMguWt9F

Re: Torres Says He’ll ‘give 100%’ To Sagan Tosu by EbukaHades10(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2018
El Niño

(1) (Reply)

Moses, Omeruo Start Pre-season Training With Chelsea Today / Neymars Decision To Leave Barcelona Has Not Worked Out: Goal / Coutinho New Shirt Number Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.