Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,380 members, 7,937,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections (2689 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2018
See pictures
When interviewed on TV about vote buying in Ekiti State...she began to stammer and stutter.... Who else saw that?

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Okay.
Keep up the good work Madam.
We know only the lovers of corruption and evil people are against you.
We are solidly behind you ma.
Haters can go and . . . !

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Hmm she couldn't withstand the criticism

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Nogodye(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Vote buying cut across both leading party in the election.Some people go for highest bidder...Odumakin as spoken well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by stefanjaeger: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Nogodye:
Vote buying cut across both leading party in the election.Some people go for highest bidder...Odumakin as spoken well.
How much votes did you buy? I monitored you very well... See you in Ado.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by izzou(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin

Odumakin wants to kill her small career that she has been building for decades

The election was rigged by both parties. The highest bidder won and the better failure was elected. Even party agents testified to this.

And though I'm anti Buhari, I support the removal of that fly over government. grin

Odumakin, you better use your sense. Politicians no send you oh
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Homeboiy: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2018
2019 ga adi kpo kpo
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Please don't turn this to Igbo versus Yoruba thread.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
igbodefendercom:
Please don't turn this to Igbo versus Yoruba thread.
It is not a tribal thread. But to let you know that women are active participants in destruction of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by FarahAideed: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Very useless woman I must say ...this woman and her Husband are known for selling their conscience to thebhighest bidders

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by lightheart(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2018
She said it was peaceful. Which is true.
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by gaetano: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2018
For me, Eleka should just forget going to tribunal.....cos he will still meet APC judges there. Shit hole country! shioooorrr!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

Odumakin wants to kill her small career that she has been building for decades

The election was rigged by both parties. The highest bidder won and the better failure was elected. Even party agents testified to this.

And though I'm anti Buhari, I support the removal of that fly over government. grin

Odumakin, you better use your sense. Politicians no send you oh

Exactly...that we wanted Fayose out doesn't mean she should come and blabber falsehood in Ekiti
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
lightheart:

Peaceful like this?

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
lightheart:
Peaceful? In 2014, please state a town or local government where a case of ballot box snatching was recorded. And again, where it was recorded that a vote for cash "near" polling unit was recorded. And need I tell you that an APC agent poured acid on a PDP agent at Ado. None of such cases was recorded in 2014.

It tells you that anything with APC always end with violence!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by justtoodark: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
you eastern mothafvcks should shvt the fvck up....una think the ol nigeria is like south east now or what....?
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Very useless woman I must say ...this woman and her Husband are known for selling their conscience to thebhighest bidders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfUUKz7xFD8

How true is this?
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Nogodye(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Kewtt:

Waiting for you...
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422302:
Okay
Ok??
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by thewarrior72: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2018
No reasonable person takes that useless corrupt OLOSHO kobokobo of a woman serious.
The only human right activist we have from that side of the ZOO is the late trustworthy Gani Fawhemi. Gog bless his soul.

The likes of accursed femi falana and the other oloshi pastor that was buharis running mate sometime ago. Are nothing but fraudstars, who their stomoch is they human right.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Truthcat: 2:05am On Jul 17, 2018
What do you expect people knowing who she is. Let the gullible keep taking the words of these dirtbags who work for their stomachs.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by activistjohnny(m): 4:13am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69422302:
Okay.
Keep up the good work Madam.
We know only the lovers of corruption and evil people are against you.
We are solidly behind you ma.
Haters can go and . . . !
you always hide in the fence. please and please who are the lovers of corruption. watch a confession by old woman saying that ekiti election was see and buy with #5000. watch and judge. you are biased here. those who promised change but gave revenge?

BBC Yoruba.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs1EdZdUTX4
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by activistjohnny(m): 4:17am On Jul 17, 2018
lightheart:
really, watch the video and reply me later ok. those who promised change but gave revenge?

BBC Yoruba.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs1EdZdUTX4
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by activistjohnny(m): 4:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Kewtt:

don't mind them, vote distruption was so so huge by Apc thugs. watch the video here to judge.Ballot box snatched by APC thugs in Ileje Meje

#EkitiDecides2018.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv-BHPXRgWs
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by buhariguy(m): 5:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Nothing wrong with stomach infrastructure according to fayose.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were hailing fayose for his stomach infrastructure and they are weeping for fayose as the same game play against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Minjim: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Pdp should just go to the tribunal. Moreover, why is Fayose so concerned?

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by phemmyfour: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Is vote buying a violent action? She said it was peaceful.

But you can collect money and still follow your heart when voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2018
phemmyfour:
Is vote buying a violent action? She said it was peaceful.

But you can collect money and still follow your heart when voting.
It is a very VIOLENT action.
Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by Kewtt: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Truthcat:
What do you expect people knowing who she is. Let the gullible keep taking the words of these dirtbags who work for their stomachs.
I am surprised at okei-odumakin women need better role models

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections by TheTakeOver: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
For me, Eleka should just forget going to tribunal.....cos he will still meet APC judges there. Shit hole country! shioooorrr!!!!

Baba in politics you never give up, anything can happen, if they have evidence they can win, and don't take out the possibility of PDP winning the presidential elections which will put them in a comfortable position come next year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Lands In United States Of / VP DEBATE : Osibanjo's Stammering Has Been Remixed. / Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.