Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,662 members, 7,975,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:20 AM

Singer Speed Darlington Declares His Intentions to Run for Presidency(Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Speed Darlington Declares His Intentions to Run for Presidency(Video) (260 Views)

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future / Yul Edochie Declares For 2019 Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Speed Darlington Declares His Intentions to Run for Presidency(Video) by BloggersNG: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Fast rising singer and comedian SpeedDarlington has revealed his immense intentions to take over the Presidency come 2025, According to the Abroad based and Bandadadang Master, by then he must have gotten married and have kids..

He said this in a video he shared yesterday and captioned:

''For people to trust you and believe that you are responsible person enough to rule one need to show that they know how to take care of what matters. "You see my children ALWAYS have food to eat" so will i make sure we ALWAYS have security and food" � @mr.jollof_ will be my running mate.''

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlRtqOtlwa5/?taken-by=speeddarlingtont.v

Or here:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/fast-rising-singer-speed-darlington.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Slams Senior Policeman Yomi Shogunle For Alleging He Supports SARS / I’m Legit Thinking Of Quitting Instagram-rapper AKA Says / Npower Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.