Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (36765 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by flamingREED(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Diso60090:

You are right but you know what else i don't give a f@ck about you me either

So ain't slowing down for you to catch up punk
You sound uncivil because you seem to lack an eye to recognize noble wits when you find some.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
flamingREED:

You sound uncivil because you seem to lack an eye to recognize noble wits when you find some.

You f@cking d!ckhead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.