Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,903 members, 7,886,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows (735 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Actress Halima Abubakar Looking Stunning In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows by kidap: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, is a blessed soul that many with good hearts will want to associate with as she is blessed with a heart of Gold.

The actress over the weekend visited the home of the widows where she presented them with gift items.

This was made possible through her Halima Abubakar foundation and trust me, no matter how little the gesture was, she was well appreciated.

Lots of people enjoy a better life not because they are rich but because of their heart of giving and Halima has been one of the few lucky to be blessed.

In her words,
“WENT TO SEE THE WIDOWS .THEY NEED HELP TOO#GOD BLESSS ME MORE TO DO MORE#GIVING BACK# MAY GOD HELP US, BRAND NEW ANKARAS, AND SANITRY.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-halima-abubakar-donates-materials-to-widows/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

1 Like

Re: Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows by drslimtommy: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nice thing to do
Re: Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows by bobloner: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
nice one there,thanks for making igala proud.
Re: Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows by itspzpics(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
drslimtommy:
Nice thing to do

Use the what's app link on my funlord profile because I can't receive pms
Re: Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows by drslimtommy: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

okay
Re: Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Materials To Widows by drslimtommy: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

okay

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Boycott Humblesmith’s ‘osinachi’ Concert / Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter’s 19th Birthday / Lil Kesh Has Finally End His Relationship With His Former Label Boss Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.