Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,487 members, 7,978,591 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:00 AM

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) (3538 Views)

Fans Slam Toke Makinwa Over Surgically Enhanced Hips (photos) / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by tboss80: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
A woman who is obsessed with acquiring really large hips, has decided to have the world’s biggest hips even though it may kill her.

Bobbi-Jo Westley
Bobbi-Jo Westley is a woman who is on a mission to have the world’s biggest hips. Currently measuring 95 inches, she’s just four inches off ......

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/shocker-this-woman-wants-to-be-remembered-for-having-worlds-biggest-hips-photos/

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Wegg: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
even yam go loss inside am angryeven yam go loss inside am
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by deanoffaculty: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Here comes Mrs.MICHELIN......your hubby has been waiting for you.

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by atilla(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Haaaa u can't call these hips o.
This is serious. Her hubby has to be very endowed to find anything there
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Na only once in two months this one go dey comot
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2018
You called this hip, all I see is hippopo
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2018
That's fat na
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2018
This one na Megacity Estate biko... Even Range Rover small were dis one dey.. shocked
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Me09050: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Source: http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/07/mikel-obi-my-i-left-my-dad-to-kidnapers.html?m=1
After the yesterday night's report of the kidnap Pa Michael Obi the father to Nigerian super eagle captain in the name of Mikel Obi the player share's his experience after he received a strange call before the lineup against Argentina from the kidnappers who had held his father for a ransom of 10 million on TV and feeling.

He said even with fact that his father's life was on the line he kicked off and without a little worry he went on to play for his country even though he had

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Mistakenly Shows ‘puff Rose’ After First Ever Orgasm / Davido's Look Alike Reveals Himself . / Nikita Pearl Waligwa 'gloria' In Queen Of Katwe Movie Is Dead, Aged 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.