Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,100 members, 7,916,197 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike (538 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike by 2Ebisco: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State, has urged Northern leaders under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to pick a consensus presidential candidate in a bid to dethrone the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress, APC, in 2019.

Wike said this while playing host to PDP’s presidential aspirant and former Minister of Special Duties, Kabiru Turaki, yesterday in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

He noted that all Nigerians wanted the APC-led Federal Government sacked in 2019 and all PDP needed was for the North to present one candidate who will defeat the APC.

According to Wike, “My interest is for us to have a change of government at the federal level and bring a government of positive change. Nigerians are tired of the failure of the APC. We are bringing a northerner as our presidential candidate. This time religious and ethnic campaign will not work.”

He lamented the porous security under the APC Federal Government which he accused of paying lip service to the killings across the country.

“Each time hundreds of innocent Nigerians are killed, the APC Federal Government says that it will bring the killers to book. We don’t know where the book is,” he added.

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-why-northern-pdp-must-produce-one.html

Re: 2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike by samsononyilo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
In Fela's voice "Animal wearing human skin"..

But wetin concern me, his brothers are all cowards now..

Am not sure Fela was a yoruba man..
Re: 2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
South South and South east cannot even form a formidable opposition themselves. They are relying on their Northern master to impose candidate on them. This people are slaves without Sense. Buhari till 2019. chai.
Re: 2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike by ojobek: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
South South and South east cannot even form a formidable opposition themselves. They are relying on their Northern master to impose candidate on them. This people are slaves without Sense. Buhari till 2019. chai.
you also forgot to mention SW in your post
Re: 2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike by gabbijason(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fingers crossed
Re: 2019: Why Northern PDP Must Produce One Presidential Candidate – Wike by yipata: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
shey wide no get hidden secrets ni or skeletons in his wardrobe, that they can't bring out to shut him up for a while because I can't understand why this guy is still able to speak when we all know how you handled ur own situation when u were gonna get the throne ur on. Don't cry wolf man, If ur really a warrior, fight ur battle and win and then we will know ur the man

(1) (Reply)

APC Lawmakers Finally Reveal Details Of Recent Closed-door Meeting With Buhari / Reasons Why They Decamp To PDP / “I Left APC For Encouraging Killings Of My People” — Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.