Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (44615 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by oshe11: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:

lol. You even get time read that incoherent stuff. It is a fact, when a lady takes u as a bestie, she also have feelings for u. She will only wait for u to make a smart move. If you aren't good looking and got no cash, she turn u to joker.But if u are loaded she go even tell u leave other gals and focus on her.
Lol.....

Funny enough, na my Female Besties dey even chyke mecheesy

Some succeeded but most of them didntcheesy

Its a delicate situation and if not well handled, one might lose them as friends

I have ALOT OF FEMALE FRIENDS
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Timagex(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
The guy sounds sex starved! sad
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by robertito7(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
chimaobinelson:
Only Poor Church rats do that bestie shit.

if u love or crushing on her, work yourself into making it big, or self sufficiency. make your money.

This Nigerian girls are over money or material driven..
thats why u should Bleep and dump their sorry ass wen u hv got the money.

You brought it online to mock him.
If the guy is well to do , she would rather be the opportunist to breakup his so called boyfriend to shoot her shot.

im soo angry right now... grin why am i even angry sef
you're angry cause you understand this all too well... We have all been there at a point...Bank account swelling up in a sec.. All the rubbish will be stories then

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by honatoa1: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
[b]ere kini aja ba ekun se?
[/b]
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Funny enough, na my Female Besties dey even chyke mecheesy

Some succeeded but most of them didntcheesy

Its a delicate situation and if not well handled, one might lose them as friends

I have ALOT OF FEMALE FRIENDS
lol, exactly.
alot? no doubt how ur bbn personal two? gi. el and yumina. lmaooooooo

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by oshe11: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:

lol, exactly.
alot? no doubt how ur bbn personal two? gi. el and yumina. lmaooooooo
Lol.......

Havent heard from them for a long time now oooo

Especially gi.el

Cud have check up on them but I don't send/reply DMs

***Yeah Alot! Forget my online personality, I'm a Ladiesman gan!cheesy
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.......

Havent heard from them for a long time now oooo
Especially gi.el

Cud have check up on them but I don't send/reply DMs

***Yeah Alot! Forget my online personality, I'm a Ladiesman gan!cheesy
Osheeeeeeeyy... This guy tiri nobody deh see hin breaklight. lol

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by oshe11: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:
Osheeeeeeeyy... This guy tiri nobody deh see hin breaklight. lol
Hahahahhaahaha

Abeg put me down oooo
I be loyal Boy sef......

Infact! When I grow up, I go like belike youcheesy
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Tunderfireyou: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Majesticniyi:
The girl is immature, the guy is a coward...the mod that pushed this to front page is an idiot!
idiaat wot ya saying? Very mumuish
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by WisdomHunter(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
phrezzz:
mahn! Man never said he wanted to hit and run. it was all her idea. bro just said he had feelings for her that's all. sometimes the way ladies think ehnnn!

the only problem with the guy just that he is unstable And for the lady she is just reasoning too many meaning, that's how they reason
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Coolgent(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
spafu:
Buhari is a bast.ard
Wasted sperm! undecided
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by jimcaddy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
What was the girl expecting? I don't believe being besties with a girl... I mean, why would I wanna be your best friend and then you just friendzone me. Trust me, no guy wants to stay friendzoned.. let your boyfriend be your bestie... A classic example of 'A shoulder to cry on later becomes a deek to ride on'.

3 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Midastorch(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
She just lost her future husband..... As far as I am concerned... More people like her past relationships are still coming...

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Mypeople2(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A twitter user took to her TL to share a Whatsapp convo she had with her Male Bestie. She narrated the story to her friend sharing screenshots of her conversation between herself and her male Bestie. According to her, the guy whom she claimed wasn't suppose to ask for sex because she had earlier told him everything about her ex, heartbreaks and failed relationship, yet he had intention to fu.c.k her and run.

But this matter self na wa, how can a lady expect a male Bestie not to feel like knacking? grin grin

See screen shots of their convo below

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/convo-between-a-female-and-her-male-bestie-who-wants-hit-and-run/
Please tell the girl to go and look bush .She was the one talk trash over there .Some of all these ladys na trash o ..They cannot offer anything meaningful apart from sex
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by positivethought: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A twitter user took to her TL to share a Whatsapp convo she had with her Male Bestie. She narrated the story to her friend sharing screenshots of her conversation between herself and her male Bestie. According to her, the guy whom she claimed wasn't suppose to ask for sex because she had earlier told him everything about her ex, heartbreaks and failed relationship, yet he had intention to fu.c.k her and run.

But this matter self na wa, how can a lady expect a male Bestie not to feel like knacking? grin grin

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/convo-between-a-female-and-her-male-bestie-who-wants-hit-and-run/
Na de man wahala,me i no de kuku keep female friend if we don't have anything going,i no just get time for ladies palaver.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Majesticniyi:
The girl is immature, the guy is a coward...the mod that pushed this to front page is an idiot!
Nobody could have said it better than you just did.

3 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by MrMacinterchi1: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
All of a sudden the relationship is over. I think she is the fake one here and she is very rude to the guy too ... jeez.

She should have appreciated the guy for letting her in his s thoughts towards her; at least, she knows what he is thinking.

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Diso60090(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Emmafe:
Lol, I’m selling phone not unlocking bro.

You still be target
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Scarpon(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
The girl is an olosho bestie it's okay for a guy to feel that way the girl no just get sense at all. God bless my own bestie that girl is gold even though we are not forking
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by OMOTOWO(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
alphaconde:
lol i just laugh this guy u dont go talking about what on ur mind, you play it out
correct guy u are .somebody like me.take 3 stars on my head

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Diso60090(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Emmafe:
Selling phones is now a crime abi?

Where you see money start the business

Anyway tell that to sars
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Silumi(f): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why is she over reacting...it's easy to catch feelings when you are friends with the opportunity sex.. nothing new.lol y will u even have best friend of the opposite sex lol how old are u... those things have a way of turning on u in the end..safe never to indulge feelings will just be coming into the whole is lol
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Diso60090(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Emmafe:
Manna from above. Come buy phone or get me buyer, leave sars matter.

You be correct guy

May God bless and lift up your business you will leave and enjoy your hustle today your business has changed from small to biggest
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

appalling epic fail

You've not answered my world cup question. Are you homophobic? angry angry
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Frankicent(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=wakabobo post=69434644][b]see I hate doing bestie. The guy is a dick... The girl has friend zoned him 500%. Smh the only way to get her running back to him. Is to avoid her and find other girl... If possible post online so she's see... With tag "Have got a sweet mature and understanding bestie and soulmate"
I swear she will feel jealous and sad. Especially if the gal is xoxo more beautiful than her.

Am just saying what I'll do.... A lady can't and wouldn't Friend zone me expect I allow it. Am not bragging I just pick up her words and sign.... If I can change her fine. If I can't I"ll avoid.

How to avoid friendzone tips.... Abeg am not an expert am just saying what I know.

1: Give her space avoid her.... 100% working

2: Ignore her each time she tells yoi about her bf, crusher's, love, fun, tori.... Anything related to other guys. Don't advice just say you don't know.

3: Shun her which time he calls you my brother.. Hate that world ehn.

4: Indirectly tell her you own her. E.g My baby is xo fun.. See her red lips...oya come let's do the kissing challenge. Sweet talk oga.

5: Ask her to tell you about her self. Show her you the ambitious type

6: Use her disappointment as an opportunity for yourself... Guys does it a lot.

7: Be more caring

8: Be. Protective

9: intentionally quarrel to see the kind of being she his.

10: hold her

11: Meet other gals more pretty than her

12: Tell her about your love life... Maybe fake stories if possible tell her you don't trust women cause of this blah blah.. It will get her attention

13: Bind and cast every spirit of jealous. How i avoid jealous
i : I physiology make my self believe she's my sister or a girl I got zero crush
ii: I tell my self I can't die over a woman... They're lots of them outside.

14: Forget about women and make money.

15: Learn to accept rejection. It's really tough one.
16: notice her sign they wouldn't tell everything. Observe her mood... #1 .... If she like you she will deny she do like you but she can't fake her sign, if she need s*x she wouldn't tell you but her sign will tell you, if need a comfortable she wouldn't tell you her sign will, if she want to kiss you she wouldn't tell you her sign will, if she want to know more or hear from you she wouldn't tell you signs will. If she doesn't like you might tell so you don't feel bad her signs will.

Women are good at faking... She can't fake her sign...

NOTE[b]: AM NOT A PRO PLEASE SO DONT SEE AS 1....AM 6FT 4INCH TALL, DARK AND HUGE. STILL YET WOMEN REJECT ME DESPITE BEEN A SWEET TALKER AND HANDSOME. I GET LAID ANYTIME I SEE A CHANCE. I CANT KILL MY SELF. NA MONEY BE FINE BOBO OO.. SOME GUYS WILL LASH ME FOR THIS... JUST LISTED THIS CAUSE MONEY CANT BUY IT... THINGS YOY MUST KNOW AS A GUY...

...... .. ............................................................................
IF I DONT SEE PUNNA I MOVE ON......YOU CANT GET ALL LADIES. OUT OF 100 YOU'LL GET JUST 5% OR 10%

AM NOT MYSTERY, CARLOS XUMA, OR SOME PRO PUA... AM JUST AN ORDINARY GUY WHO WAS TAUGHT ON HOW TO HANDLE WOMEN, NOTICE THERE MOOD AND SIGN. AND I OUTSIDE AND PRATICE.#DOCTOROSSAI #DOCTORPASSIONATE [/b] I HAIL OO ILEGEND

2 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Frankicent post=69447583][/quote]

Era ye bi?
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Seunnzy(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2018
this sh*t happened to me too..even tho our hostels are opposite each other we hardly talk lyk before..wish i could get back at her tho.felt used
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by drnoel: 3:29am On Jul 17, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

D girl is an idiot. She should best look for a gay bestie cos that one has wisened up
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
spafu:
Buhari is a bast.ard

Don't know why you said this or how this relate to the thread but I'm giving you a like for that...

Keep it up bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / He insisted I take in before marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.